winforlife Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:08 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:08 PM This duet is simply amazing! I can't believe how many people have visited the forum-this place is still buzzing Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:16 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:16 PM It was incredible, I can´t believe, Celine you are the Queen! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
CSCfan Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:20 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:20 PM Don't Forget! Exclusive Celine Interview on Fox Reality ChannelApril 26 , 2007 Tune into the Fox Reality channel tonight at 6:30 p.m. (ET) to watch an exclusive interview with Celine! Host of 'American Idol Extra,' JD Roberto, will interview a variety of stars including Celine, Annie Lennox, Josh Groban, Earth, Wind & Fire, Rascal Flatts, & Quincy Jones! Visit the 'American Idol Extra' website for details! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
denise Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM I love this duet! I bought it from iTunes. Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
Zora Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:36 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:36 PM Even though I'm not an Elvis fan she looked and sounded fantastic, go Leeny! Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
celinerific Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:42 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:42 PM No watermarks all over Celine anymore. (Of course, there is a tiny one in the corners by me, but good thing is, it's not in the middle of Celine anymore ) Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
tativale Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM Any news about the interview??? whhoo I cannot wait!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
winforlife Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM (edited) ABC World News showed Céline and Elvis on AI Entertainment Tonight will focus on the performance as well..I think this duet will be aired on many shows this evening! Edited April 26, 2007 at 11:05 PM by winforlife Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
paulette Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:22 PM wonderfull 2 greats together Quote
SarahJB5 Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:24 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:24 PM ET mentioned it for about 2 seconds and that was it...I was hoping there would be a longer mention! I'll have to see what access hollywood has to say! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
sackofnachos Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:31 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:31 PM Cool performance I'll wait untill friday until I judge it properly. She looked great and sounded great, pity about Elvis! I'd much rather have just Celine singing and it may be just me but from the youtube clip I didn't get the emotion I usually get from Celine. Maybe because she was singing a duet with no one and had to imagine someone there. Sorry, this is Elvis's song all the way. Celine sang with him very well, it was quite a triumph of technology. I enjoyed it far, far more than I thought I would as an Elvis fan. It was done extremely well by the editing guys and Celine. The song really doesn't lend itself to a duet, though. If you watched the original with Elvis you'll see what I mean. Tough song to break up for two people. If you want emotion, you need to see the original. I know being Celine fans you probably won't want to bother to look it up, but it's quite cool. Good job by Celine, who is not one of my favorites (sorry!). She did well. Quote
Salla Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:41 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:41 PM If you want emotion, you need to see the original. I know being Celine fans you probably won't want to bother to look it up, but it's quite cool. I think the link to that performance was posted earlier in this topic. At least I've seen it, several times, and I completely fell in love with the song watching it. Quote
Koolan Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:42 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:42 PM DVD is now available for download in the Multimedia section Hope it won't overload the server again. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinerific Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:44 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:44 PM More pictures. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
lshart Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:58 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:58 PM Celine will be a part of it. Ryan Seacrest just said "people like Celine Dion are going to be on this stage". So there you go! This is the best music video I have ever seena and the best use of technology. This looks absolutely real. Kudos to Celine and to the technical master-minds who put it together. Well done. lshart Quote
one heart Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:59 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:59 PM thanks for pics..........She's very pretty....and sexy love celine !!! :wub: Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
chaotic-boy Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:59 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 11:59 PM The Most Powerful perfomance ever, I enjoyed it so much, she's the queen of them all I love her so much Quote
Lawna Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:01 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:01 AM (edited) Cool performance I'll wait untill friday until I judge it properly. She looked great and sounded great, pity about Elvis! I'd much rather have just Celine singing and it may be just me but from the youtube clip I didn't get the emotion I usually get from Celine. Maybe because she was singing a duet with no one and had to imagine someone there. Sorry, this is Elvis's song all the way. Celine sang with him very well, it was quite a triumph of technology. I enjoyed it far, far more than I thought I would as an Elvis fan. It was done extremely well by the editing guys and Celine. The song really doesn't lend itself to a duet, though. If you watched the original with Elvis you'll see what I mean. Tough song to break up for two people. If you want emotion, you need to see the original. I know being Celine fans you probably won't want to bother to look it up, but it's quite cool. Good job by Celine, who is not one of my favorites (sorry!). She did well. We already know the opinion of Elvis's fans, but thanks anyway To each is own...I think Celine's part in the "duet" made the song more enjoyable to listen to, for me anyway. The Most Powerful perfomance ever, I enjoyed it so much, she's the queen of them all I love her so much Welcome! Celine will be a part of it. Ryan Seacrest just said "people like Celine Dion are going to be on this stage". So there you go! This is the best music video I have ever seena and the best use of technology. This looks absolutely real. Kudos to Celine and to the technical master-minds who put it together. Well done. lshart And another Welcome! Edited April 27, 2007 at 12:03 AM by Lawna Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
famsker13 Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:02 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:02 AM Oh my goodness! This video took my breath away. And I'm glad so many people felt the same way!!! Quote
lshart Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:05 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:05 AM This is the coolest thing I have seen in the internet. The technology is amazing and Celine's performance is seamless - you really believe that Elvis is standing right next to Celine. Congrats to Celine and to the masterminds behind this video. Quote
kjmjann Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:06 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:06 AM Thanks the performance was great!! Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:12 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:12 AM Celine was amazing, gorgeous and HOT HOT HOT, also she performed very well Quote
keebler884 Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:13 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:13 AM Phenomenal performance. Thank you for posting. Quote
lshart Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:14 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:14 AM I can't seem to access the video even after posting. Any hints would be helpful. THanks. Quote
Tinkerdandy Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:14 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:14 AM Utter Perfection! Quote
bvlynch Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:20 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:20 AM Missed this last night , cant wait to see it Quote
malin Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:30 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:30 AM That was one of the coolest thing I have ever seen...I'm sure i have watched it 100 times tonight...Thanks for posting Quote I'm not perfect, but you dont mind that do you?
Radio78Mom Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:38 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:38 AM I am a huge Elvis fan and that '68 Come Back Special has always been one of my favorites. Especially the "If I Can Dream" song. Celine was powerful and blended beyond belief. I had chills when I watched it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.