shakiria Posted April 10, 2007 at 08:25 PM Posted April 10, 2007 at 08:25 PM that will be kool both have amazing voices Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
katie555 Posted April 10, 2007 at 08:42 PM Posted April 10, 2007 at 08:42 PM (edited) i can not wait to listen, i absolutely adore every duet Celine creates. It will be sort of beuty and the best voices cooperation hihi Edited April 10, 2007 at 08:50 PM by katie555 Quote EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
reynolds Posted April 12, 2007 at 09:50 PM Posted April 12, 2007 at 09:50 PM i would like to c celine do a duet with take that.. i'm not really a fan of theirs but their last 2 songs were v good. and their really big again in the uk wot do u think?? Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Celine-Express Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:41 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:41 AM I hope this are great! Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
Clari Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:01 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:01 AM I'm sure this will be awesome! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
mirage Posted June 18, 2007 at 10:41 AM Posted June 18, 2007 at 10:41 AM On what she’s listening to: “Diva, from Annie Lennox, that’s my favorite album. From song one to the last, when I listen to it, I think it’s me. I can see myself onstage, wearing a short little-boy outfit, singing those songs. I have the whole scenario worked out. The show is already done.” Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 29, 2007 at 07:11 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 07:11 AM (edited) Annie just announced that her album will be called "SONGS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" and about it "As you can tell it's going to be light weight, easy listenning, coffee house kinda stuff....NOT!" interesting .... pretty interesting no news about the duets....but I'm really thrilled with this project!!!! what kinda of song have they done together??? i'm waaaay to eager to find out!! Edited June 29, 2007 at 07:19 AM by Loup_garou Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 29, 2007 at 07:57 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 07:57 AM did she say when it will be released? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
thevoice Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:05 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:05 AM i still hope her duet with celine will be a ballad Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:33 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:33 AM it's supposed to be released on September 18th ( same date as Dido, James Blunt, Reba McEntire, KT Tunstall) Quote
SlovakClark Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:39 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:39 AM i still hope her duet with celine will be a ballad hope not!!!! i am ill from celines balads Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
sayyed Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:53 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 08:53 AM hope not!!!! i am ill from celines balads i think you need a new idol!b Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Céline's Blues Posted June 29, 2007 at 09:24 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 09:24 AM I bet it will be a ballad where she sings whister-quite vocals with Annie. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
thevoice Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:00 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:00 AM hope not!!!! i am ill from celines balads i think you need a new idol!b couldnt say it any better Quote
Snowhite Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:10 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:10 AM hope not!!!! i am ill from celines balads i think you need a new idol!b couldnt say it any better we love celine's ballads but i think this is the most important time of her carrer!she needs some ''fresh air'' Quote
thevoice Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:17 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:17 AM she can record "fresh" ballads . "the power of love" or "all by myself" r not the only type of ballads she can record and when i say "ballads" i dont mean recycling stuff she already did . it's all about the concept and the production and whether u like it or not celine will always be remembered by her ballads Quote
amelie Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:23 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:23 AM Annie just announced that her album will be called "SONGS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" and about it "As you can tell it's going to be light weight, easy listenning, coffee house kinda stuff....NOT!" interesting .... pretty interesting no news about the duets....but I'm really thrilled with this project!!!! what kinda of song have they done together??? i'm waaaay to eager to find out!! lmao!! that's an album title?? interesting! she can record "fresh" ballads . "the power of love" or "all by myself" r not the only type of ballads she can record and when i say "ballads" i dont mean recycling stuff she already did . it's all about the concept and the production and whether u like it or not celine will always be remembered by her ballads that's right Quote
Céline's Blues Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:28 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:28 AM (edited) She won't ever record any traditional ballads in the amout she did in the 90's soulless years of screaming. And I'm so happy about it. Edited June 29, 2007 at 10:28 AM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Snowhite Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:41 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 10:41 AM She won't ever record any traditional ballads in the amout she did in the 90's soulless years of screaming. And I'm so happy about it. Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 29, 2007 at 11:04 AM Posted June 29, 2007 at 11:04 AM She won't ever record any traditional ballads in the amout she did in the 90's soulless years of screaming. And I'm so happy about it. I hope it's a rock song... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
smw Posted June 29, 2007 at 01:30 PM Posted June 29, 2007 at 01:30 PM She won't ever record any traditional ballads in the amout she did in the 90's soulless years of screaming. And I'm so happy about it. She may never record those ballads again...but I'm sure glad we have the ones we have! They're what made her who she is. Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 29, 2007 at 01:33 PM Posted June 29, 2007 at 01:33 PM She won't ever record any traditional ballads in the amout she did in the 90's soulless years of screaming. And I'm so happy about it. She may never record those ballads again...but I'm sure glad we have the ones we have! They're what made her who she is.Yeah, I agree. But those theys are gone, and radios doesn't play that kind of music anymore. She has a new style now. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
smw Posted June 29, 2007 at 01:35 PM Posted June 29, 2007 at 01:35 PM She won't ever record any traditional ballads in the amout she did in the 90's soulless years of screaming. And I'm so happy about it. She may never record those ballads again...but I'm sure glad we have the ones we have! They're what made her who she is.Yeah, I agree. But those theys are gone, and radios doesn't play that kind of music anymore. She has a new style now. I know. I like her new, fresh style very much - and I can't wait to hear the new English songs! Quote
Say What? Posted June 29, 2007 at 09:22 PM Posted June 29, 2007 at 09:22 PM (edited) Oh! She changed the title of the album now?? It was supposed to be called "High". I much prefer the new title. It's bold. It kinda has a political connotation to it. I can't wait to hear the Celine/Annie duet. It will kick a$$ Edited June 29, 2007 at 09:23 PM by Say What? Quote
brasilero Posted June 30, 2007 at 07:00 AM Posted June 30, 2007 at 07:00 AM Did you know she's also written a song for annie lennox: step by step. it's a dance song. Would love Celine to have one! Might get her back in the charts! it's likely to be included in her upcoming Englisih album. They should add it along with IKILY as bonus tracks. oh no koolin, you di'int just say that. IKILY would bring down the new fresh sounding english album, i cannot imagine it fit in here . even as a bonus track Quote
Terre Posted June 30, 2007 at 09:13 AM Posted June 30, 2007 at 09:13 AM I wonder what the song will be like. I can't wait to hear it! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
becomplete Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:10 AM Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:10 AM I hope Celine will still sing a duet with Annie additionally to the charity song that I read about on the Annie Lennox forum: On May the first, Matt at www.poolparty.com chose Drowned Madonna as the only Madonna's website to spread the world about the rumours he heard regarding an Annie Lennox duet with Madonna for Annie upcoming album. Yesterday, Annie Lennox revealed the title of her new album: "Songs of Mass Destruction". Today, once again Matt has chosen Drowned Madonna as Madonna's news-site to add more... Here's what he has to report: Annie Lennox plans to release her new album "Songs of Mass Destruction" this fall. The track "Sing" calls for the implementation of a program to stop the transmission of mother-to-baby HIV. She asked 23 of the world’s best known female artists to sing with her and every one said yes, including Madonna, Celine Dion, Gladys Knight, Joss Stone, Shakira, Fergie, P!nk, Faith Hill, Melissa Etheridge and K.D. Lang. Annie will make the track available on the Internet, with all download profits going to support Treatment Action Initiatives (TAC)." Matt has more info for our readers... The inspiration for the track was Annie’s trip to Africa and her involvement with TAC. Working with such high profile artists would bring added publicity to the cause. The track "Sing" includes: Madonna, Joss Stone, Celine Dion, Dido, Gladys Knight, k.d. Lang, Angelique Kidjo, Bonnie Raitt, Shakira, Melissa Ethridge, Sarah McLachlan, Fergie, Anastasia, Beverly Knight, Faith Hill, Pink, Sugababes, Martha Wainwright, Isobel Campbell, Beth Gibbons, KT Tunstall, Shingai Shoniwa and Beth Orton. Quote
nano Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:14 AM Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:14 AM (edited) Matt has more info for our readers... The inspiration for the track was Annie’s trip to Africa and her involvement with TAC. Working with such high profile artists would bring added publicity to the cause. The track "Sing" includes: Madonna, Joss Stone, Celine Dion, Dido, Gladys Knight, k.d. Lang, Angelique Kidjo, Bonnie Raitt, Shakira, Melissa Etheridge, Sarah McLachlan, Fergie, Anastasia, Beverly Knight, Faith Hill, Pink, Sugababes, Martha Wainwright, Isobel Campbell, Beth Gibbons, KT Tunstall, Shingai Shoniwa and Beth Orton.Celine and Melissa in a same track...my dream has come true. Edited July 2, 2007 at 07:14 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
binsk Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:25 AM Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:25 AM so she was just recording for this one song w/ a bunch of other artists? Quote -RK
nano Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:29 AM Posted July 2, 2007 at 07:29 AM I think there is a duet with Annie and then there's this charity song "Sing" with bunch of other artists...dunno. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.