OnlyCeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:49 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:49 AM http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.a27f44edbd04447b9a26cdb5cf7abbd3.oscars_arrivals_cabs122.jpg She Looks Stunninnnggg On this Pic.... I Want The HQ Version!!! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:49 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:49 AM (edited) Here you go.... Bigger! Better! Both Girls HOLDING GOLD!!!! Edited February 26, 2007 at 02:51 AM by Love, Quote
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:52 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:52 AM (edited) Celine's green dress reminds me of Link from The legend of Zelda.Why not, my favorite game and my favorite singer on my mind at the same time. Edited February 26, 2007 at 02:53 AM by blue.grave Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:52 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:52 AM OMG Celine looks AMAZING! http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12903196Peg411225200793646PM.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12904661Peg411225200793927PM.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12904798Peg411225200793944PM.jpg Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:53 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:53 AM Girlie comments warning: I LOVE KATE'S EARRINGS!!! Man, Celine looks AMZING! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
ruimarques Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:54 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:54 AM so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?) THNX!!! Quote
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:56 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:56 AM Celine looks like A GODDESS. Wow, she looks amazing. I can't get over how wonderful she looks! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
winforlife Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM To be fair there are other celebs that keep it real like Céline, Kate Winslet doesn't resort to botox and looks healthy. The pic of the two of them is lovely.I saw Céline and René sitting not too far from the stage. The Oscars are 3 1/2 hours long Too many commercials-too bad I can't fast forward the show Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM I haven't enjoyed Oscar day this much since.....hmmmmm Well it would have to be the Titanic year!!!! Now that was amazing. Quote ~J O E Y~
thevoice Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM i wonder how long the song is going to be...she wont sing the full version , that's for sure Quote
celinefanonline Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:57 AM can anyone answer me that is this the first time that a song is performed in Oscar award and it's not nominated? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celineaddictedpt Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:58 AM i think Celine's performance will be almost in the end i don't know how they're gonna do all the tribute thing, but in my opinion it will be the high point of the show, so maybe it'll be the last thing to do Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:59 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:59 AM OMG Celine looks AMAZING! http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12903196Peg411225200793646PM.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12904661Peg411225200793927PM.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12904798Peg411225200793944PM.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I LOVE the last one! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:02 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:02 AM so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?) THNX!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Little Miss Sunshine got one Oscar! And then Miroslava Cacarella-Donnaccia got one too! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:03 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:03 AM The Oscars are 3 1/2 hours long Too many commercials-too bad I can't fast forward the show <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG, I wish that too. But I want to see Céline first! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:06 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:06 AM STUNNING! BEAUTIFUL! RAVISHING!!!!! I love that dress! :sigh: I just want her to sing darn it all! lol ...Joe... OT...I loved the Melissa Etheridge song. Quote
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:07 AM Tom Cruise Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
karatedude317 Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:07 AM Is she have something weird in the upper of her eyes ?I don't know how to explain it in english but she have something not normal.. maybe a little bit of bottox for the big night ! Is anybody else have seen something like me ? BTW, She's gorgeous!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> The first thing I thought when I saw the pics is that she does not look right, but I don't know what it is, but I think I'm seeing what you are, she doesn't look as she did in the recent interviews and with Jerry Lewis in Sept. I don't think she looks bad, but not as good as she did recently. Probably age creeping up too. Oh well I hope she sings great though. Quote
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:11 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:11 AM Jesus Christ is that Beyonce? I didn't even recognize her for a second! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
ruimarques Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:13 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:13 AM so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?) THNX!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Little Miss Sunshine got one Oscar! And then Miroslava Cacarella-Donnaccia got one too! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> thanx!!.. can U describe me how look like a stage?:)Please.. Quote
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:14 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:14 AM Aaaaaargh!!!! It's Gwyneth... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:15 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:15 AM I noticed GP (presenter) her mouth don't match the words she is speaking. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:15 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:15 AM The only thing is killing me is waiting for Celine to sing her song. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:17 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:17 AM so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?) THNX!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Little Miss Sunshine got one Oscar! And then Miroslava Cacarella-Donnaccia got one too! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> thanx!!.. can U describe me how look like a stage?:)Please.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, nothing huge. It's the stage where Céline did her ANDHC special - her stage wss MUCH nicer! This one is just huge and empty. But it has nice lights. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:17 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:17 AM The only thing is killing me is waiting for Celine to sing her song.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Same here... When actually I want to go to bed.It's now 04.20 in the morning overhere. *sigh* Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
songluva Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:18 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:18 AM Is it just me, or is this the most boring Oscar show ever? Quote
Loup_garou Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:19 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:19 AM But the Swarovski curtain behind the Oscar does great contrast and loooks amaaaaazing Quote
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:19 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:19 AM And another commercial... Fast forward, please!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Elaine Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:21 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:21 AM Is it just me, or is this the most boring Oscar show ever?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> For me it's a lot better than last year's... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Lawna Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:21 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 03:21 AM (edited) Is it just me, or is this the most boring Oscar show ever?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> to me they are all boring! I just get excited to see actors/actresses/movies I like or to see Celine! Well one thing is for sure...Celine will be performing within the hour! Edited February 26, 2007 at 03:23 AM by Lawna Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.