Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.a27f44edbd04447b9a26cdb5cf7abbd3.oscars_arrivals_cabs122.jpg

 

She Looks Stunninnnggg On this Pic.... I Want The HQ Version!!!

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted (edited)

Here you go....

 

Bigger! Better!

 

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

post-9144-1172458170_thumb.jpg

 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Both Girls HOLDING GOLD!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Love,
Posted (edited)
Celine's green dress reminds me of Link from The legend of Zelda.Why not, my favorite game and my favorite singer on my mind at the same time. Edited by blue.grave
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted

Girlie comments warning:

 

I LOVE KATE'S EARRINGS!!!

 

 

Man, Celine looks AMZING!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! :D

 

 

THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?:)) THNX!!! :clap: :bye1:

Posted
Celine looks like A GODDESS. Wow, she looks amazing. I can't get over how wonderful she looks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

To be fair there are other celebs that keep it real like Céline, Kate Winslet doesn't resort to botox and looks healthy. The pic of the two of them is lovely.

I saw Céline and René sitting not too far from the stage.

 

The Oscars are 3 1/2 hours long :blink: Too many commercials-too bad I can't fast forward the show :giggle:

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted
I haven't enjoyed Oscar day this much since.....hmmmmm :msn-wink: Well it would have to be the Titanic year!!!! Now that was amazing. :thumbsup2:
~J O E Y~
Posted
i wonder how long the song is going to be...she wont sing the full version , that's for sure :glare:
Posted
can anyone answer me that is this the first time that a song is performed in Oscar award and it's not nominated?

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

i think Celine's performance will be almost in the end

 

i don't know how they're gonna do all the tribute thing, but in my opinion it will be the high point of the show, so maybe it'll be the last thing to do :unsure:

Posted
OMG Celine looks AMAZING! :kicking:

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12903196Peg411225200793646PM.jpg

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12904661Peg411225200793927PM.jpg

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12904798Peg411225200793944PM.jpg

 

I LOVE the last one! :w00t:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! :D

 

 

THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?:)) THNX!!! :clap: :bye1:

Little Miss Sunshine got one Oscar! And then Miroslava Cacarella-Donnaccia got one too! :D

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
The Oscars are  3 1/2 hours long  :blink:  Too many commercials-too bad I can't fast forward the show :giggle:

 

 

OMG, I wish that too. But I want to see Céline first! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted

STUNNING! BEAUTIFUL! RAVISHING!!!!!

 

I love that dress! :sigh:

 

I just want her to sing darn it all!

 

lol

 

...Joe...

 

OT...I loved the Melissa Etheridge song.

Posted
Tom Cruise

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
Is she have something weird in the upper of her eyes ?

I don't know how to explain it in english but she have something not normal.. maybe a little bit of bottox for the big night ! :)

Is anybody else have seen something like me ?

 

BTW, She's gorgeous!! :w00t:  :wub:

 

 

The first thing I thought when I saw the pics is that she does not look right, but I don't know what it is, but I think I'm seeing what you are, she doesn't look as she did in the recent interviews and with Jerry Lewis in Sept. I don't think she looks bad, but not as good as she did recently. Probably age creeping up too. Oh well I hope she sings great though.

Posted
Jesus Christ is that Beyonce? I didn't even recognize her for a second!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! :D

 

 

THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?:)) THNX!!! :clap: :bye1:

Little Miss Sunshine got one Oscar! And then Miroslava Cacarella-Donnaccia got one too! :D

 

 

:clap: thanx!!.. can U describe me how look like a stage?:)Please.. :rolleyes:

Posted
Aaaaaargh!!!! It's Gwyneth... :sick:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
The only thing is killing me is waiting for Celine to sing her song.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! :D

 

 

THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?:)) THNX!!! :clap: :bye1:

Little Miss Sunshine got one Oscar! And then Miroslava Cacarella-Donnaccia got one too! :D

 

 

:clap: thanx!!.. can U describe me how look like a stage?:)Please.. :rolleyes:

 

Well, nothing huge. It's the stage where Céline did her ANDHC special - her stage wss MUCH nicer! This one is just huge and empty. But it has nice lights.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
The only thing is killing me is waiting for Celine to sing her song.

 

Same here... When actually I want to go to bed.

It's now 04.20 in the morning overhere. *sigh* :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
But the Swarovski curtain behind the Oscar does great contrast and loooks amaaaaazing
Posted
And another commercial... Fast forward, please!!! :hammer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted (edited)
Is it just me, or is this the most boring Oscar show ever?

 

 

to me they are all boring! I just get excited to see actors/actresses/movies I like or to see Celine!

 

Well one thing is for sure...Celine will be performing within the hour! :thumbsup2:

Edited by Lawna

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...