Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted
OK then, Celine isn't a Krytonian or a Cylon. She was cold that's all. It's freaking cold here in Socal today.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
Poor Europeans who have to go to school tomorrow early in the morning...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?
Posted
Celine looks amazing!!!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/_pinkdiva/graphics/RockDivaSig.jpg

thanks to celinerific.com for my set!

 

Seeing Celine for the first time on 2/26/09 in Omaha!

 

"Don't let anybody take your dreams away from you." - Celine

Posted
so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! :D

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Thank U so much !
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7392/isurrendersingletd6.gif
Posted
Guess we got to wait until then.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted

Thank you everyone for all your pictues & for letting us know who has won ect

 

xx

She’s a diva! We loves us some Celine!

Posted
here in Greece it's 4:35 in the morning but i can't get any sleep till i see my Celine singing this brilliant song! It's the time of the year!!! :clap:

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted
Thanks for the HQ :wub:

 

The first acting awards, the supporting Oscars, won't be awarded until late in the show this year -- in the past they had been at the beginning iof the telecast.

 

OMG!!! The same here!!! Waking up at 6 is not gonna be easy! :giggle:

 

Poor Europeans who have to go to school tomorrow early in the morning...

 

And poor Brazilians who have to go to work! :giggle:

Posted
.....Melissa did it great!! :thumbsup2:

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted
could celine be next???

Not yet. they haven't mentioned the her performance yet.

For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
CELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT BEHIND KATE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
i saw celine sitting...it's not her turn yet i think

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted

DEAR LORD!

 

She looks better than she ever has before! This woman is amazing!!! Lets see some SEXY videos!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
yeahh just saw celine again...she seems pretty nervous and not really into the show - how can she be into the show while thinking about her performance infront of the entire world? :o
Posted
She won't be any time soon - they just showed her behind Forrest Whitaker (however you spell that!) so she hasn't even gone back stage to change or anything...it could be a while!!
Posted
Ooh can't wait for her performance!!! i'm watching now!! It's 2.40am here in UK. Hope it gets faster!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

Posted

THIS IS SO COOL!!!! REALLY!!!!!

 

I missed this excitment, looking for Celine on the audience... I'M SO HAPPY. I don't even care how perfect the performance is. This evening has been so cool and exciting that I don't care about anything else!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Tributes are USUALLY given during the 2nd half of the award show. So celine won't be performing till then. If there's a seat filler at her seat, then she's either at the toilet or getting ready to go on stage.
Posted

Al Gore and Leonardo were just on, talking about An Inconveniant Truth and global warming and such. They did not present an award.

 

Helen Mirren and Tom Hanks will be on next, and the girls form Dreamgirls.

Although I'd rather just skip ahead to Céline already!!! :thumbsup2:

 

Cate, Kate and Céline look :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
All we need now is Leonardo and it'll be Titanic all over again:

 

http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904642ShaunBrown129225200784238PM.jpg

 

http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904643ShaunBrown129225200784324PM.jpg

 

http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904660ShaunBrown129225200784343PM.jpg

 

http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903416ShaunBrown129225200784405PM.jpg

 

 

Great pics! Thanks.... :thumbsup2:

 

Kate is becoming my fav actress, she's just stunning & so talented.

~J O E Y~
Posted

can't wait!!

celine do look good!!!! so excited!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
THIS IS SO COOL!!!! REALLY!!!!!

 

I missed this excitment, looking for Celine on the audience... I'M SO HAPPY. I don't even care how perfect the performance is. This evening has been so cool and exciting that I don't care about anything else!

 

 

Yeah I know what you mean :) This whole Oscar day has been amazing so far! Just looking for Celine on the Red Carpet and looking for her in the audience, and seeing what she wore and her hair and make-up! sheesh! I'm exhausted lol. The cherry on the top is just to see Celine perform now!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...