LaFeeRailleuse Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:30 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:30 AM http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6200/celinedionoscars200710wz3.jpg Quote
dlh1 Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:30 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:30 AM they were just interviewing Kate Winslet on ABC and we could see celine from behind, well celines bum anyway lol, I really hope people are recording tonights events because i cant. Quote
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:33 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:33 AM I made some changes to the server, hope it can handle the heavy load. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Lawna Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:36 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:36 AM I spotted Celine and Rene in the audience! haha. I think she is in 4th row hehe Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:36 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:36 AM I made some changes to the server, hope it can handle the heavy load. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Koolan for the tech update. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:36 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:36 AM I JUST SAW HER! TALKING TO RENE!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Shaun Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:37 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:37 AM I made some changes to the server, hope it can handle the heavy load. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What this totally show is that when Celine gets exposure and PUBLICITY then people are still interested in her. Has this forum ever been so busy? People are just dying to see / hear Celine and this just proves what good publicity can do. It's fabulous Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:40 AM It's fabulous <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Especially fabulous if she's singing some quality and gems. Like today. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Lawna Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM OMG...I love Ellen! She is so hilarious! haha Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:42 AM I made some changes to the server, hope it can handle the heavy load. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What this totally show is that when Celine gets exposure and PUBLICITY then people are still interested in her. Has this forum ever been so busy? People are just dying to see / hear Celine and this just proves what good publicity can do. It's fabulous <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Tonight is definitely the busiest it's ever been. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Elaine Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:43 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:43 AM I spotted Celine and Rene in the audience! haha. I think she is in 4th row hehe<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Me too!! But my net is a s*** and I can't see very clear.. Luckly I'll see perfectly in a few minutes! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Shaun Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:46 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:46 AM (edited) All we need now is Leonardo and it'll be Titanic all over again: http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904642ShaunBrown129225200784238PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904643ShaunBrown129225200784324PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904660ShaunBrown129225200784343PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903416ShaunBrown129225200784405PM.jpg Edited February 26, 2007 at 01:48 AM by Shaun Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:48 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:48 AM Ellen is just too much. lol. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
OnlyCeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:49 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:49 AM All we need now is Leonardo and it'll be Titanic all over again: http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904642ShaunBrown129225200784238PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904643ShaunBrown129225200784324PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904660ShaunBrown129225200784343PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903416ShaunBrown129225200784405PM.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> GREAT!!! TITANIC WOMEN!!! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:49 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:49 AM Wow, they looked great!!! René looks HOT! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:50 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:50 AM I haven't spotted Celine yet.. Ellen is so funny Where's Rene's shades? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
~Christian~ Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM Celine and Kate She's gorgeous on the last picture. So chic! I've got to go bed, but i don't want, i want to see Celine Quote
Thomas Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:52 AM He forgot his cool shades! But he remembered his water so we can all sleep easy tonight.... lol Quote
zanif Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:53 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:53 AM celine is so tanned compared to kate winslet. must be the sun in vegas. Quote
stevo Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 AM CEline is sitting a few rows behind kate Winslet x Enjoy Quote
~Christian~ Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 AM He forgot his cool shades! But he remembered his water so we can all sleep easy tonight.... lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
mirage Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 AM celine is so tanned compared to kate winslet. must be the sun in vegas.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> celine? tanned? whaha lol... u havent seen her on Divas Live... all those new people here on the board Quote
Elaine Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:57 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:57 AM I've gotta go to bed too but it's just impossible, so I guess I'll sleep over my notebook at college tomorrow night! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM celine is so tanned compared to kate winslet. must be the sun in vegas.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> celine? tanned? whaha lol... u havent seen her on Divas Live... all those new people here on the board <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Probably she was in Bahamas or Caribbean Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Lucie Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM this is crazy! anyone know what time celine is going to sing? I'm sick but don't want to take more cold medicine and fall asleep and miss it! Quote facebook // twitter
LaFeeRailleuse Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:58 AM All we need now is Leonardo and it'll be Titanic all over again: http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904642ShaunBrown129225200784238PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904643ShaunBrown129225200784324PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904660ShaunBrown129225200784343PM.jpg http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903416ShaunBrown129225200784405PM.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> She's sooo gorgeous!I found more pics on getty! They're on CelineManiacs. Quote
ruimarques Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:59 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:59 AM any important Oscars were given??? Quote
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:00 AM I saw the! I saw her! Wow, she looks fab. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
pretty_in_pink Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:01 AM omg wow, she looks amazing ! I love Celine with the longer brown hair! Quote She’s a diva! We loves us some Celine!
Thomas Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:02 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:02 AM http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3263/76712998du4.jpg http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5253/32563707da8.jpg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.