Jump to content

Top 10 Céline's worst songs


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know it's too easy but let's just list the first 10 you have in mind. :wub:

 

Edward: You are SUCH an idiot! :flowers:

CSCfan: Edward, I love you. You're so right. ^_^

Edward: I love you, too...NOT! :mdr:

 

Anyway here's my list:

 

1. All Because Of You

2. Amor Amor Amor Existen Aun Aun Lalalor

3. When I Need You

4. One Heart

5. If that's what it takes

6. Natural Woman

7. Love Is All We Need

8. Goodbye's Saddest Word

9. The Greatest Reward

10. Rain, tax

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

Refuse to Dance

Je Danse Dans Ma Tete

Rain, Tax

Forget Me Not

Superlove

Mon Homme

Immortality

Treat Her Like a Lady

Half the songs from Celine Dion

Half the songs from The Colour of My Love

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
I know it's too easy but let's just list the first 10 you have in mind.  :wub:

 

Edward: You are SUCH an idiot!  :flowers:

CSCfan: Edward, I love you. You're so right. ^_^

Edward: I love you, too...NOT! :mdr:

 

Anyway here's my list:

 

1. All Because Of You

2. Amor Amor Amor Existen Aun Aun Lalalor

3. When I Need You

4. One Heart

5. If that's what it takes

6. Natural Woman

7. Love Is All We Need

8. Goodbye's Saddest Word

9. The Greatest Reward

10. Rain, tax

 

 

"The gratest reward"??? HOW COULD YOU?? :angry2: it's my favorite song :P lol

 

I guess it's nice to see that we all don't have the same taste... but i totally agree with you on ONE HEART!!!!

 

but I would say that BEAUTIFUL BOY is rather bad............. :whistling:

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted
5. If that's what it takes

[/b]

 

What!!!

 

 

 

Are you crazy !!

 

 

Half the songs from The Colour of My Love

 

Are you nuts !!

 

ITWIT is a great song! Michel is right, we do have different tastes, but my goodness Half of the songs from TCOML are aweful!!? Come on!

Posted

1.Where is the love

2.Regarde-moi

3.Misled

4.If I were you

5.I'm Loving Every Moment With You

6.Rain tax

7.Love is all we need

8.Jours de fievre

9.Sur le meme bateau

10.L`abandon

Posted

Fly/Vole

Love can move mountains

Be the man

Tout l'or des hommes

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Posted (edited)

1 Love Is All We Need

 

and for examle:

 

Refuse To Dance

Je Crois Toi

Show Some Emotion

Super Love

 

For Me song like: All Because Of You, The Greatest Reward, Goodbye's, I Love You, Sur Le Meme Bateu, Tout L'or Des Hommes, Whre Is The Love, Misled, Regarde-moi ARE VERY GOOD

Edited by piootr
Posted

Love Is All We Need

Rain, Tax

Super Love

I'm Loving Every Moment With You

I Hate You Then I Love You

Forget Me Not

Be The Man

Half the songs from Miracle

Posted

We are sooooo different..... Absolutely...

 

If that´s what it takes is great, just as When I Need You, I love you, TU nages, mon homme, where is the love, regarde moi, If I were you, Immortality, Be the man, Je croi tois, Sur le meme bateau, Tout d ór des hommes...

 

But check this no order list....

 

One heart, Forget me not, Superlove, Rain tax, Quelq'un que j'aime, Loved By Another Name, everybody´s talking my baby down, bewitched B&B, and whole ANDLV Album which I find Awful It seems like the chose the worst night to recorded, I´ve heard Bootlegs from these forum that are 1000% Better

I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thing

www.twitter.com/ajguerras

Posted

The worst Celine's songs for me are:

1-Refuse to dance

2-One heart

3-Danse dans ma tete

I don't like them at all, but I can't find 10 songs so bad for me!

Posted
I correct myself Ok...

 

We are sooooo different..... Absolutely...

 

If that´s what it takes is a great song, just as When I Need You, I love you, Tu nages, mon homme, where is the love, regarde moi, If I were you, Immortality, Be the man, Je croi tois, Sur le meme bateau, Tout l´or des hommes...

 

But what if you check this non-order list :

 

One heart, Forget me not, Superlove, Rain tax, Quelq'un que j'aime, Loved By another name, everybody´s talking my baby down, bewitched B&B, and the whole ANDLV Album which I find Awful!!!  It seems like the chose the worst night to record it, I´ve heard Bootlegs from this forum which are 1000% Better than the album...

 

<sorry

I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thing

www.twitter.com/ajguerras

Posted

It's really so hard for me to choose "the bad 10" tracks, but I think the worst, and the songs I listen to very rare are:

1. One heart

2. I love you

3. Amar haciendo el amor (not because of language)

Now I can't remember more, but there aren't so many of them actually :)

 

The full album I love the most is a great one, "These are special times", it's a great album and I can't wait to listen to it this year :clap: I'm starting as a half of November is over :clap:

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted

Hmmm that´s quite hard....

top five :P is:

1. treat her like her lady actually =P

2.refuse to dance

3.show some emotion

4.natural woman

5..Jours de fievre :blushing:

 

 

I mean this songs.... of course I can listen to them and sing in the background but it´s like there´s nothign special about them. :unsure:

Posted

mine

 

1. Rain, Tax

2. Half of the songs from Celine Dion

3. Terre

4. Je Croi Toi

5. Ziggy- Both versions

6. Tu Nages

7.J'irai où tu iras

8.Le ballet

9. Natural Boy

10. At Last

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

People, come on!!! You just put some of my favorite songs as the worst!!

But there's no accounting for taste right?

 

Well, I don't have many I don't like...

 

1) Naked

2)Sur le Même bateau

3) I don't know any other ... I love all the others!!

Posted

When the wrong one love you right

Rain, Tax

I love you

Goodbye's the saddest word

The greatest reward

Love by another name

Real emotion

Lovin' proof

Just walk away

If I were you

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/CallingYou/shadowoflovesig-1.jpg
Posted
I Don't believe this 10 most hated Celine Dion songs :shocking: There is only one for me and that's One Heart or else Love is All We Need. I Guess that's two
Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
Posted

Lovin' proof

Misled

Love by another name

I'm loving every moment with you

J'ai besoin d'un chum

Terre

The Christmas song

Brahms' lullaby

Le monde est stone

Le fils de superman

 

:D

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg

 

CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08

Posted

Tous les secrets

I believe in you

You and I

Real emotion

I'm alive

+ 99% of One Heart

 

So many people don't like Terre. It's one of my favourite songs :mellow: :wub:

Posted

I ADORE TERRE! It's fantastic.

 

...I'll be thinking about this. :confused:

Posted

I can't believe it! "Half of the songs from Celine Dion".... :ermm: :pinch: :angry2:

 

I don't like:

 

Tonight we dance

All the way

Declaration of love

J'irai où tu iras

Sorry for love (2003)

One heart

I hate you then I love you

Jours de fiévre

A Mother's Prayer

En attendant ses pas (Sorry Siur, my honeybunny :shy: )

When I fall in love (duet with Clive Griffin) (theme from 'Sleepless in Seattle')

Ne bouge pas :sick:

Posted
:( I could never say that I hate any Celine songs! I may like some a lot less than others and maybe don't listen to them as much, but I could never say I hate any of her songs. :in_love:

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted
Tous les secrets

I believe in you

You and I

I'm alive

 

 

really? :shocking: :pinch: ? i like these songs... :ermm: but anyway...

 

i don't like:

i hate you then i love you

ziggy

at last

 

now i can't think in another song...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
mine

 

1. Rain, Tax

2. Half of the songs from Celine Dion

3. Terre

4. Je Croi Toi

5. Ziggy- Both versions

6. Tu Nages

7.J'irai où tu iras

8.Le ballet

9. Natural Boy

10. At Last

 

whaaaaaat! How can you hate J'irai ou tu iras?!? I love Je crois toi also!

 

The songs I really hate are: all of LTAL, most of FIY (except all coming back to me now and declaration of love) pretty much all of OH, ANDHC and hmm...most of everything done after 1999...I think it's pretty obvious from this thread that a lot of Céline's English albums are filler more than thriller...whilst her French albums have good songs all through them.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted

how could say sth like that???

i love all of her songs!!!

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

I Hate You Then i Love You

at last ..................

http://img.2dehands.nl/f/normal/13864144.jpg
Posted
mine

 

1. Rain, Tax

2. Half of the songs from Celine Dion

3. Terre

4. Je Croi Toi

5. Ziggy- Both versions

6. Tu Nages

7.J'irai où tu iras

8.Le ballet

9. Natural Boy

10. At Last

 

whaaaaaat! How can you hate J'irai ou tu iras?!? I love Je crois toi also!

 

The songs I really hate are: all of LTAL, most of FIY (except all coming back to me now and declaration of love) pretty much all of OH, ANDHC and hmm...most of everything done after 1999...I think it's pretty obvious from this thread that a lot of Céline's English albums are filler more than thriller...whilst her French albums have good songs all through them.

 

i never liked that song :shy: some many people hate my favorite songs like tous les secrets and you and i

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me :)
  • Like 1

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...