Céline's Blues Posted November 3, 2006 at 02:10 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 02:10 PM I know it's too easy but let's just list the first 10 you have in mind. Edward: You are SUCH an idiot! CSCfan: Edward, I love you. You're so right. Edward: I love you, too...NOT! Anyway here's my list: 1. All Because Of You2. Amor Amor Amor Existen Aun Aun Lalalor3. When I Need You4. One Heart5. If that's what it takes6. Natural Woman7. Love Is All We Need8. Goodbye's Saddest Word9. The Greatest Reward10. Rain, tax Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
pepillo90 Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:20 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:20 PM so hard for me.... but the worst song for me: Tu NagesI Hate You Then i Love YouI Love You Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Tal Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:26 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:26 PM Refuse to DanceJe Danse Dans Ma TeteRain, TaxForget Me NotSuperloveMon HommeImmortalityTreat Her Like a LadyHalf the songs from Celine DionHalf the songs from The Colour of My Love Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Michel xx... Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:28 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:28 PM I know it's too easy but let's just list the first 10 you have in mind. Edward: You are SUCH an idiot! CSCfan: Edward, I love you. You're so right. Edward: I love you, too...NOT! Anyway here's my list: 1. All Because Of You2. Amor Amor Amor Existen Aun Aun Lalalor3. When I Need You4. One Heart5. If that's what it takes6. Natural Woman7. Love Is All We Need8. Goodbye's Saddest Word9. The Greatest Reward10. Rain, tax<{POST_SNAPBACK}> "The gratest reward"??? HOW COULD YOU?? it's my favorite song lol I guess it's nice to see that we all don't have the same taste... but i totally agree with you on ONE HEART!!!! but I would say that BEAUTIFUL BOY is rather bad............. Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
anna Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:51 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:51 PM 5. If that's what it takes[/b]<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What!!! I Love You<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Are you crazy !! Half the songs from The Colour of My Love<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Are you nuts !! ITWIT is a great song! Michel is right, we do have different tastes, but my goodness Half of the songs from TCOML are aweful!!? Come on! Quote
unicorn Posted November 3, 2006 at 04:31 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 04:31 PM 1.Where is the love2.Regarde-moi3.Misled4.If I were you5.I'm Loving Every Moment With You6.Rain tax7.Love is all we need8.Jours de fievre9.Sur le meme bateau10.L`abandon Quote Visit My Website
Clio Posted November 3, 2006 at 04:48 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 04:48 PM Fly/VoleLove can move mountainsBe the manTout l'or des hommes Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Pit Posted November 3, 2006 at 04:59 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 04:59 PM (edited) 1 Love Is All We Need and for examle: Refuse To DanceJe Crois ToiShow Some EmotionSuper Love For Me song like: All Because Of You, The Greatest Reward, Goodbye's, I Love You, Sur Le Meme Bateu, Tout L'or Des Hommes, Whre Is The Love, Misled, Regarde-moi ARE VERY GOOD Edited November 3, 2006 at 04:59 PM by piootr Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
Esty Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:11 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:11 PM Love Is All We NeedRain, TaxSuper LoveI'm Loving Every Moment With YouI Hate You Then I Love YouForget Me NotBe The ManHalf the songs from Miracle Quote
ajguerras Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:19 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:19 PM We are sooooo different..... Absolutely... If that´s what it takes is great, just as When I Need You, I love you, TU nages, mon homme, where is the love, regarde moi, If I were you, Immortality, Be the man, Je croi tois, Sur le meme bateau, Tout d ór des hommes... But check this no order list.... One heart, Forget me not, Superlove, Rain tax, Quelq'un que j'aime, Loved By Another Name, everybody´s talking my baby down, bewitched B&B, and whole ANDLV Album which I find Awful It seems like the chose the worst night to recorded, I´ve heard Bootlegs from these forum that are 1000% Better Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
lauracd Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:26 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:26 PM The worst Celine's songs for me are:1-Refuse to dance2-One heart3-Danse dans ma teteI don't like them at all, but I can't find 10 songs so bad for me! Quote
ajguerras Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:53 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 06:53 PM I correct myself Ok... We are sooooo different..... Absolutely... If that´s what it takes is a great song, just as When I Need You, I love you, Tu nages, mon homme, where is the love, regarde moi, If I were you, Immortality, Be the man, Je croi tois, Sur le meme bateau, Tout l´or des hommes... But what if you check this non-order list : One heart, Forget me not, Superlove, Rain tax, Quelq'un que j'aime, Loved By another name, everybody´s talking my baby down, bewitched B&B, and the whole ANDLV Album which I find Awful!!! It seems like the chose the worst night to record it, I´ve heard Bootlegs from this forum which are 1000% Better than the album... <sorry<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
pol Posted November 3, 2006 at 07:11 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 07:11 PM It's really so hard for me to choose "the bad 10" tracks, but I think the worst, and the songs I listen to very rare are:1. One heart2. I love you3. Amar haciendo el amor (not because of language)Now I can't remember more, but there aren't so many of them actually The full album I love the most is a great one, "These are special times", it's a great album and I can't wait to listen to it this year I'm starting as a half of November is over Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
sweden Posted November 3, 2006 at 07:17 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 07:17 PM Hmmm that´s quite hard....top five is:1. treat her like her lady actually =P2.refuse to dance 3.show some emotion4.natural woman5..Jours de fievre I mean this songs.... of course I can listen to them and sing in the background but it´s like there´s nothign special about them. Quote
celinesounds Posted November 3, 2006 at 07:19 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 07:19 PM mine 1. Rain, Tax2. Half of the songs from Celine Dion3. Terre4. Je Croi Toi5. Ziggy- Both versions6. Tu Nages7.J'irai où tu iras8.Le ballet9. Natural Boy10. At Last Quote #FREEJAVITO
Elaine Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:14 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:14 PM People, come on!!! You just put some of my favorite songs as the worst!! But there's no accounting for taste right? Well, I don't have many I don't like... 1) Naked2)Sur le Même bateau3) I don't know any other ... I love all the others!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Mrs.Goldman Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:23 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:23 PM When the wrong one love you rightRain, TaxI love youGoodbye's the saddest wordThe greatest rewardLove by another nameReal emotionLovin' proofJust walk awayIf I were you Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/CallingYou/shadowoflovesig-1.jpg
nati Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:57 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:57 PM I Don't believe this 10 most hated Celine Dion songs There is only one for me and that's One Heart or else Love is All We Need. I Guess that's two Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
Jvix Posted November 3, 2006 at 09:01 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 09:01 PM Lovin' proofMisledLove by another nameI'm loving every moment with youJ'ai besoin d'un chumTerreThe Christmas songBrahms' lullabyLe monde est stoneLe fils de superman Quote http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08
firebird Posted November 3, 2006 at 09:04 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 09:04 PM Tous les secretsI believe in youYou and IReal emotionI'm alive+ 99% of One Heart So many people don't like Terre. It's one of my favourite songs Quote
smw Posted November 3, 2006 at 10:49 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 10:49 PM I ADORE TERRE! It's fantastic. ...I'll be thinking about this. Quote
sayyed Posted November 3, 2006 at 11:57 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 11:57 PM I can't believe it! "Half of the songs from Celine Dion".... I don't like: Tonight we danceAll the wayDeclaration of loveJ'irai où tu irasSorry for love (2003)One heartI hate you then I love youJours de fiévreA Mother's PrayerEn attendant ses pas (Sorry Siur, my honeybunny )When I fall in love (duet with Clive Griffin) (theme from 'Sleepless in Seattle')Ne bouge pas Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Celinesongs Posted November 4, 2006 at 12:36 AM Posted November 4, 2006 at 12:36 AM I could never say that I hate any Celine songs! I may like some a lot less than others and maybe don't listen to them as much, but I could never say I hate any of her songs. Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
nico robin Posted November 4, 2006 at 12:46 AM Posted November 4, 2006 at 12:46 AM Tous les secretsI believe in youYou and II'm alive <{POST_SNAPBACK}> really? ? i like these songs... but anyway... i don't like:i hate you then i love youziggyat last now i can't think in another song... Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Pit Posted November 4, 2006 at 09:29 AM Posted November 4, 2006 at 09:29 AM Tous les secretsI believe in youYou and IReal emotionI'm alive+ 99% of One Heart So many people don't like Terre. It's one of my favourite songs <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I BELIEVE IN YOU - one of my favourite, I'M ALIVE too Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
Célinefull Posted November 4, 2006 at 09:40 AM Posted November 4, 2006 at 09:40 AM mine 1. Rain, Tax2. Half of the songs from Celine Dion3. Terre4. Je Croi Toi5. Ziggy- Both versions6. Tu Nages7.J'irai où tu iras8.Le ballet9. Natural Boy10. At Last<{POST_SNAPBACK}> whaaaaaat! How can you hate J'irai ou tu iras?!? I love Je crois toi also! The songs I really hate are: all of LTAL, most of FIY (except all coming back to me now and declaration of love) pretty much all of OH, ANDHC and hmm...most of everything done after 1999...I think it's pretty obvious from this thread that a lot of Céline's English albums are filler more than thriller...whilst her French albums have good songs all through them. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted November 4, 2006 at 10:10 AM Posted November 4, 2006 at 10:10 AM how could say sth like that???i love all of her songs!!! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
milee Posted November 5, 2006 at 01:20 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 01:20 AM I Hate You Then i Love Youat last .................. Quote http://img.2dehands.nl/f/normal/13864144.jpg
celinesounds Posted November 5, 2006 at 01:42 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 01:42 AM mine 1. Rain, Tax2. Half of the songs from Celine Dion3. Terre4. Je Croi Toi5. Ziggy- Both versions6. Tu Nages7.J'irai où tu iras8.Le ballet9. Natural Boy10. At Last<{POST_SNAPBACK}> whaaaaaat! How can you hate J'irai ou tu iras?!? I love Je crois toi also! The songs I really hate are: all of LTAL, most of FIY (except all coming back to me now and declaration of love) pretty much all of OH, ANDHC and hmm...most of everything done after 1999...I think it's pretty obvious from this thread that a lot of Céline's English albums are filler more than thriller...whilst her French albums have good songs all through them.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i never liked that song some many people hate my favorite songs like tous les secrets and you and i Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinerific Posted November 5, 2006 at 02:22 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 02:22 AM I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me 1 Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.