1Celine12 Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:29 AM Author Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:29 AM (edited) Thanks, Helen for saying that. Things are working out now that I have been away for a few days. I had time to think about things and clear my head and start fresh. Edited May 15, 2006 at 12:29 AM by 1Celine12 Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:25 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:25 AM i am happy for you Dana Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 15, 2006 at 06:37 PM Author Posted May 15, 2006 at 06:37 PM I am happy for you too, Helen. Because you have asked GOD I'm sure for a way to forgive me, right? How did you end up wanting to forgive me? And yes I appreiciate the forgiveness on your part. I am curious as to how you came to forgive me, that's all. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 16, 2006 at 04:28 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 04:28 AM I am happy for you too, Helen. Because you have asked GOD I'm sure for a way to forgive me, right? How did you end up wanting to forgive me? And yes I appreiciate the forgiveness on your part. I am curious as to how you came to forgive me, that's all.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Why are you doing this, Dana? Isn't it enough that Helen has forgiven you? Why do you find it necessary to ask her these questions and want her to answer in a public forum? Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:11 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:11 AM yes i agree now, WE ALL know you are friends and found god, and forgiven, so can we use the topics to discuss the set issue, cause its all getting a bit boring Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:13 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:13 AM sorry Marie, but i dont understand the meaning of "boring" Quote
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:14 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:14 AM yawn, not interesting, sends you to sleep, thats the meaning babe x x x Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:26 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 07:26 AM this topic is to reflect on our lives, and things that have affected us, ok lets go.............. Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:20 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:20 AM if god can die on the cross and go though hell and back andfor give me for my sinsthen i can for give you Dana im sorry it took some time to for give youall i needed was a little timei have trueily for giveing you Dana Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:58 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:58 AM yes i agree now, WE ALL know you are friends and found god, and forgiven, so can we use the topics to discuss the set issue, cause its all getting a bit boring<{POST_SNAPBACK}> amen. I want to reflect on the fact that things actually turned out really well this week, everything cleared itself up, and I feel really good now. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 16, 2006 at 12:17 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 12:17 PM i feel the same way Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:40 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:40 PM i want to reflect on the fact im getting help and its working Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:19 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:19 PM i want to reflect on the fact im getting help and its working<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:25 PM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:25 PM (edited) Marie, I am glad that you are getting help for your problems. To Everyone: The reflections topic can be used for reflecting about anything and that anything includes me and Helen becoming friends again. So, PLEASE don't tell me what to say and what not to say. If you hadn't noticed, this topic was created by the one and only 1Celine12. Edited May 16, 2006 at 02:27 PM by 1Celine12 Quote
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:51 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:51 PM it is about reflection full stop , if me and my friends affend you buy wanting to talk about the subject at hand then sorry Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:14 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:14 PM (edited) If you hadn't noticed, this topic was created by the one and only 1Celine12.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And your point is ...? Edited May 16, 2006 at 03:15 PM by celinedionsfan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:18 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:18 PM well i would like to reflect on a crazy day where by i had to make a disission to help some one when no one else did, and did, i feel strange now as me having nerves like dust, achieved it now i have to get through the after mass of it Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
VanMerlin Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:23 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:23 PM Dana, if you are so interested in controlling every thread you start, telling us to stay on topic when you SWAY like the wind, then why don't we all stop replying to your topics until you get off your high horse and come back down to earth, oh great "one and only 1Celine12". Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:23 PM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:23 PM If you hadn't noticed, this topic was created by the one and only 1Celine12.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And your point is ...?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> My point is,Patty, I created it and if you also read under the actual topic name you will understand things better. All I am saying is that whoever starts a topic has control over what is said in it. That's all I am saying. Quote
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:24 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:24 PM hello i was talking about my bad day lets reflect children please Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:49 PM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:49 PM Yes, let's talk about the LOVE children give us after we have had a bad day. I wish I was a dad right now, then I could give my kids LOVE all the time. Quote
debbie Posted May 17, 2006 at 12:34 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 12:34 AM i'm getting curious about all your starting thread are you that lonely kind a person? Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:37 AM Author Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:37 AM i'm getting curious about all your starting thread are you that lonely kind a person?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I always have something to say. And, no, I am not a lonely kind of person. What makes you think that, debbie? Quote
debbie Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:02 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:02 AM (edited) why? you're voicing it out in your own thread. every time i read all your post you gave me this impression like "hello! people i am still do exist!" come on people what is the weather for today... or is anybody home? sooner or later this people who love to surf will get bored to thier skull reading almost the same post but different title.. Edited May 17, 2006 at 02:02 AM by debbie Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:05 AM Author Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:05 AM There are 2 topics here by 2 different people that are almost the same. They are sad and pebbles in a pond. So you can't say that I am the only one starting topics like that. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 17, 2006 at 04:12 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 04:12 AM There are 2 topics here by 2 different people that are almost the same. They are sad and pebbles in a pond. So you can't say that I am the only one starting topics like that.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> For your information, Dana, the Sad topic and the Pebbles topic are not the same at all ... Marie started Sad to talk about depression and sadness ... and overcoming each of them ... I started Pebbles to let those people on this forum who had reached out to me during this most difficult time in my life know just how much I appreciate them ... how they might not realize how much their kindness has touched me ... how we do not always know how what we say or write affects another person's life ... how could you possibly think that those two topics are almost the same ... oh, no, Dana, the closest topic to my Pebbles topic was your official Thank You topic which you, of course, decided you had to start because after reading three posts in the Pebbles topic, you decided that it was just going to be a two-sided conversation. Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 17, 2006 at 04:15 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 04:15 AM If you hadn't noticed, this topic was created by the one and only 1Celine12.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And your point is ...?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> All I am saying is that whoever starts a topic has control over what is said in it. That's all I am saying.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Then Marie has control over what is said in the Sad topic ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 17, 2006 at 05:37 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 05:37 AM If you hadn't noticed, this topic was created by the one and only 1Celine12.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And your point is ...?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>All I am saying is that whoever starts a topic has control over what is said in it. That's all I am saying.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Then Marie has control over what is said in the Sad topic ...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Are you out of your mind Dana?! This is a discussion forum! The person who starts the thread doesn't have control of it, unless that person is a moderator or admin of the forums, of which you are neither. What annoys me the most is that you are such good friends with someone, until they disagree with you and then you dump them and go looking for someone else. I can't speak for everyone else on this forum, but I have to say I am at the end of my rope with your posting. It seems like your posting the same replies in every topic! We know that you and Helen are friends, we all think that's great, but we want to talk about other things as well, you can't dominate every conversation on the forums, which is what your doing, whether it's on purpose or not. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.