Fran Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:40 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:40 PM Anyone knows why Céline says ESPAÑA!!! at the 3'21'' of I'm alive?Thanks Quote
Bellamy Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:01 PM Author Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:01 PM Anyone knows why Céline says ESPAÑA!!! at the 3'21'' of I'm alive?Thanks<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What she said there? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Mozinha Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:14 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:14 PM (edited) I never listen to bootlegs. I've only listened to one in my whole life (the opening show bootleg) but this time I'm making an exception for just one song. Ammore Annascunuto is the masterpiece of this show and I miss it so much, I don't listen to it since Vegas, more than one year ago. And, just as I remembered it. IT'S DIVINE!!!! EDIT: Now it gives me goosebumps. I'm addicted!!!!I'm all emotional, I can even smell Ceasars Palace! This is amazing. This song is a masterpiece.The most amazing thing is we don't understand one single word but the emotion says it all. That's just amazing! Edited March 12, 2006 at 03:20 PM by Mozinha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
VinnyT. Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:25 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:25 PM ammore annascunnuto rox!!!!!! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Mozinha Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:30 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:30 PM Now I'm looking for Ceasars Palace pics and Vegas pics on google because I MISS IT!!!!!! Ammore Annascunnuto IS THE BEST EVER! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
supayen Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:07 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:07 PM PS aut0mat1c or supayen, why did Celine say "excuse me, sir" near the end of IA ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Towards the end of the song, Celine's talking to her dancers as they leave the stage. To one of the men, she's telling him that he's going the wrong way and points him in the other direction. IA is one of my favorite performances in the show because she seems to be genuinely having fun. I love I Wish for the same reason. Quote
celine_026 Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:10 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:10 PM hearing this when most fans says that she's weak and her voice is not the same... makes me think, still> Celine Dion is the best singer ever... and still is. Hear I surrender and you'll know what I mean. POWER Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
one dream Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:27 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:27 PM It's wonderful! The show is great, the sound very good! Thank you very much. She is still THE best singer of the world ! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:39 PM Author Posted March 12, 2006 at 04:39 PM Towards the end of the song, Celine's talking to her dancers as they leave the stage. To one of the men, she's telling him that he's going the wrong way and points him in the other direction. IA is one of my favorite performances in the show because she seems to be genuinely having fun. I love I Wish for the same reason.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the explaination. Wonder why that dancer went wrong way even after 500 shows. Maybe they did it on purpose. And how about the Spanish she said at the 3'21'' of I'm alive? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
lovernight Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:11 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:11 PM Thank you very much for the bootleg! It is a great opportunity for us, Céline fans, who will never have the change to go to Las Vegas, but still hear Céline. It's a great show! Concerning her voice, I do believe that her voice has changed! Also the way she sings. In my opinion, she adjusts her voice to the adience she's singing to. She has said, in the past, that the American audicience is different than the European. You could easily hear the difference when she was in France last year. She sang more naturally and more beautifull than the nasal sound she produces in some of the songs on A new day. I think that when A new day will end, next year, she'll take another break, have another child and then come back with her natural voice again. I also believe that, because she's singing 5 nights a week, she has to sing in a different way than when it's just a one time tour.. I think she sometimes is tired of singing the same songs over and over again. And I think she misses to sing in French. On 1F4T, her voice is so beautifull, you just hear that she loves to sing in French and I think she's tired of singing in English, it's not her mother tongue! But, she still is the best singer (next to Barbra Streisand) in the world!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree with you, but before a new day... she did not sing like that for american people in 2002 for a new day has come and her return (God Bless America)... Quote http://www.planeteceline.com/images/baniere2.jpg
lovernight Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:15 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:15 PM (edited) And I have a question : when will ammore annascunato be on a reccord?I love that song! Edited March 12, 2006 at 05:16 PM by lovernight Quote http://www.planeteceline.com/images/baniere2.jpg
incognito Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:19 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:19 PM I'm happy that there is at last a decent quality version of I Surrender live!!!! Quote
tessika Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:48 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:48 PM Thanks alot for this!!! Quote
Chrissi Posted March 12, 2006 at 07:33 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 07:33 PM I love Ammore annascunato and also I surrender. She is the best singer of the world for all the time. Quote
raluceli Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:53 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:53 PM Thank you so so so much guys !!!This is just superb and I Surrender is heaven I can't wait to see the show Quote love Celi all the way...
Fran Posted March 12, 2006 at 10:06 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 10:06 PM Anyone knows why Céline says ESPAÑA!!! at the 3'21'' of I'm alive?Thanks<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What she said there?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> She said just España, that means Spain in spanish Quote
Kye Posted March 13, 2006 at 01:50 AM Posted March 13, 2006 at 01:50 AM This is Great Thanks! Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
ByuSmurf Posted March 13, 2006 at 02:53 AM Posted March 13, 2006 at 02:53 AM I LOVE this bootleg so much! I have been listening to it non-stop ALL day! The arrangements have all been switched up... I LOVE IT! Céline even changes up the songs a bit .... can't say how much I LOVE THIS BOOTLEG! 5 STAR QUALITY! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
vlad Posted March 13, 2006 at 06:48 AM Posted March 13, 2006 at 06:48 AM amazingomG what a voice thank you for sharing Quote
Petiange Posted March 13, 2006 at 10:25 AM Posted March 13, 2006 at 10:25 AM Fantastic! Thank you a lot ! Merci infiniment, je n'ai plus qu'une chose en tête y retourner... Quote Je t'aime Céline!!! You will always be in my heart...Thank you
mirage Posted March 13, 2006 at 12:22 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 12:22 PM i just love the part in If I Could where she sings: Yes if i liveee...... 2.25... i love her: 'live' it sounds sooo :o Quote
danmu Posted March 13, 2006 at 03:00 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 03:00 PM Thanx alot for this post! For someone that will probably never get to see Celine in Vegas its fantastic. Great quality too! Quote
faris Posted March 13, 2006 at 03:28 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 03:28 PM OMG ...i cant hear it Quote
DirkPitt Posted March 13, 2006 at 03:50 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 03:50 PM ahahhaha Céline you HAVE to put Ammore Annascunnuto in your next album... everyone loves this song (me too) !!!! Quote
VanMerlin Posted March 13, 2006 at 04:12 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 04:12 PM LVCeline, how is it you and I are always thinking the exact same thing and hearing the same things in her voice? It's incredible!! You're review is like I was writing it myself!! I think her sluggishness and being behind the beat of the music is all fatigue, as though she's trying so hard but can't push anymore for fear her voice will collapse. With a year of rest, I think her voice will improve immensely. Quote
marianitahg Posted March 13, 2006 at 05:49 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 05:49 PM Just one word PERFECT, the sound is she wants, her o googd and Celine surprise us everytime svoice is so pure and relaxing, she really can sing, Celine Dion is and always will bve the best singer of all times, I just love her, thank you so very much for this bootleg it has a great quality..... I love you Celine Quote CELINETHE VOICE OF AN ANGEL....
CelineFreak Posted March 13, 2006 at 07:09 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 07:09 PM I don't understand why so many people are unhappy with the way Celine is singing these days. I think for the first time she is singing with a nuance of happenstance and spontaneity (spelling?) She said after her hiatus she has nothing to prove with her voice. We all know what she is capable of. So how bout we give her a break? Also...since the Falling Into You tour, I haven't heard her sing TPOL differently from one performance to the next. That doesn't mean it's not sung live. What makes you so sure that she's lipping to playback on I Surrender, and TPOL? I would need to hear two very clear recordings to tell..and all we have is this new one and then the others which are barely audible. Anywho... Thanks so much to those who brought us this great recording. Quote
poetic Posted March 13, 2006 at 07:30 PM Posted March 13, 2006 at 07:30 PM Anyone knows why Céline says ESPAÑA!!! at the 3'21'' of I'm alive?Thanks<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah, I'm too curious about why she said that. Just a few second before she said 'excuse me, sr.'. The sound of her voice when she said the word España, just love it. Quote Puedes ver cómo me desmorono, o solo te das cuenta de mis erroresHay momentos en los que puedo sentir, que lees mis pensamientos¿Sabias, que todo mi tiempo seria para ti?¿Sabias, que solo veía a través de ti?¿Sabías que jugaría mi papel hasta el final?Sé que lo deje claro desde el principio,My Love
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.