cdfan Posted January 25, 2007 at 02:01 PM Posted January 25, 2007 at 02:01 PM Yep. the quality is really great. And Celine's in great shape vocally. I love The Power of Love It sounds soo amazing. Quote
CelineDionFan4Ever Posted February 2, 2007 at 07:14 AM Posted February 2, 2007 at 07:14 AM Wow...I had the 500th show downloaded...This one is so much better I can't believe it...Where were your seats at? Thanks again!!!!!!!!! Quote
joe_nor Posted April 19, 2007 at 08:42 PM Posted April 19, 2007 at 08:42 PM Wow... This was a great bootleg - almoast as listening to a cd.. Quote
raymondedwin Posted April 19, 2007 at 09:40 PM Posted April 19, 2007 at 09:40 PM really. thank you so much. i love it. sharing is caring. lol. Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted April 19, 2007 at 10:00 PM Posted April 19, 2007 at 10:00 PM That is very good quality indeed it sound's just the way i heard it at the show it was very good indeed. ) Quote
NickMcNeel Posted August 1, 2007 at 03:22 PM Posted August 1, 2007 at 03:22 PM (edited) Yeeees! Quality is best of bestAnd Celine amazing as always"I wish" & "My heart will go on" is really divine P.S. What device u using to write so good bootleg ? Edited August 1, 2007 at 03:23 PM by NickMcNeel Quote
greasepaint*30 Posted August 18, 2007 at 09:45 PM Posted August 18, 2007 at 09:45 PM yes, that is a great recording thank you so much for that. 'i surrender' gave me chills....still. she does a weird scream at the end but i guess you have to see it to appreciate the intensity. no question...celine rocks.... Quote CELINE AUTOUR DU MONDE ***** http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/greasepaint-photo/Celine%20Dion/th_264886-celine-dion-autour-du-monde-.jpg
Giancarlo_vadala Posted November 17, 2007 at 05:20 PM Posted November 17, 2007 at 05:20 PM It's a pity for the songs missing, but this bootleg is definitely amazing, she sings great, and you feel like you're at the colosseum! What a show Quote Merci Monsieur Angélil pour tout ce que vous avez fait, pour l'avoir aimée jusqu'au bout. Aujourd'hui on sait que Céline n'est pas vraiment Céline sans vous.
Kerry Elizabeth Posted November 17, 2007 at 06:13 PM Posted November 17, 2007 at 06:13 PM I think I just peed my pants a little when I listened to that. It was AMAZING! Such good quality, the best I have ever heard . Thank you so much. Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
xl.dodo Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:53 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:53 PM love love love love love it! Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
anewdayhascome Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:58 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:58 PM does anybody know how many bootlegs of AND were recorded?i don't know if have them all 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
scorp82 Posted September 17, 2008 at 03:54 AM Posted September 17, 2008 at 03:54 AM Thank you for posting! The sound and quality are amazing! I loved Celine's performance of At Last... She was on fire that night! LOL! And I really loved The Power of Love and To Love You More... The power in her voice is unbelievable! All the other songs were great too! Thank you so much! 1 Quote
dubed Posted January 16, 2009 at 01:20 AM Posted January 16, 2009 at 01:20 AM merci beaucoup...! Quote
Celine684201 Posted January 16, 2009 at 07:02 AM Posted January 16, 2009 at 07:02 AM Did anyone by any chance record A NEW LOVE-the insrumental song that Mego wrote that was performed the first few years of A NEW DAY? I would really love to have a video of that song because I enjoyed the dance routine...If you have something please PM me. ThanksAntoinette Quote "Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
one heart Posted January 16, 2009 at 08:21 AM Posted January 16, 2009 at 08:21 AM thanks so much Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
anget64 Posted January 16, 2009 at 06:58 PM Posted January 16, 2009 at 06:58 PM thanks! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celine4evauk Posted January 16, 2009 at 07:13 PM Posted January 16, 2009 at 07:13 PM Did anyone by any chance record A NEW LOVE-the insrumental song that Mego wrote that was performed the first few years of A NEW DAY? I would really love to have a video of that song because I enjoyed the dance routine...If you have something please PM me. ThanksAntoinette Think i have it from the cd i've got from the opening night. Have to have a look. Quote
Lymon Posted January 16, 2009 at 08:16 PM Posted January 16, 2009 at 08:16 PM Did anyone by any chance record A NEW LOVE-the insrumental song that Mego wrote that was performed the first few years of A NEW DAY? I would really love to have a video of that song because I enjoyed the dance routine...If you have something please PM me. ThanksAntoinette Think i have it from the cd i've got from the opening night. Have to have a look. You have a bootleg from opening night? Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Celinex Posted July 17, 2009 at 07:53 PM Posted July 17, 2009 at 07:53 PM Hi.Can anyone please re upload this show?Thankyou. 1 Quote
cdtb Posted February 23, 2010 at 10:38 PM Posted February 23, 2010 at 10:38 PM The sample sounds really nice.... Clear and nice... really wonderning how the rest of the concert will sound... Thank you in advance Quote
CelineLover4Life Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:19 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:19 AM Merci! Sounds great! Quote
JulienMcbeal Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:46 PM Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:46 PM (edited) Just a souvenir! There's not just Celine's bootlegs.Let's remember A New Day! Edited April 7, 2011 at 12:49 PM by JulienMcbeal Quote Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
sfbaysinger Posted July 21, 2014 at 02:25 PM Posted July 21, 2014 at 02:25 PM I still can't aceess this. Can someone put it on MediaFire or WeTransfer? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.