Bellamy Posted March 18, 2006 at 03:09 PM Author Posted March 18, 2006 at 03:09 PM Thanks for posting this - it is great quality! I was lucky enough to win the Team Celine monthly contest last year and won two tickets to the show and was lucky enough to go backstage before the show and meet Celine. The night I chose to attend - 5 March 2006! So I am very excited that I have this audio memory of the night in addition to the photos I had taken with Celine and the programs she signed for me before the show. She was an absolute delight to meet and she was much prettier in person than she appears in photos - they don't do her justice! She was very friendly and genuinely interested in meeting her fans. For those of you out there who dream of meeting her - it can happen! I never would have thought that I would be lucky enough to win the monthly Team Celine competition but it did happen. We were lucky enough to have the 2 centre seats in the front row and the show was spectacular (4th time I had attended). I Surrender is my favourite Celine song and her performance of this song on the night was spectacular as many people have mentioned here.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great experience. Welcome here. Can you post your photos with Celine. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted March 18, 2006 at 11:46 PM Posted March 18, 2006 at 11:46 PM Thanks for posting this - it is great quality! I was lucky enough to win the Team Celine monthly contest last year and won two tickets to the show and was lucky enough to go backstage before the show and meet Celine. The night I chose to attend - 5 March 2006! So I am very excited that I have this audio memory of the night in addition to the photos I had taken with Celine and the programs she signed for me before the show. She was an absolute delight to meet and she was much prettier in person than she appears in photos - they don't do her justice! She was very friendly and genuinely interested in meeting her fans. For those of you out there who dream of meeting her - it can happen! I never would have thought that I would be lucky enough to win the monthly Team Celine competition but it did happen. We were lucky enough to have the 2 centre seats in the front row and the show was spectacular (4th time I had attended). I Surrender is my favourite Celine song and her performance of this song on the night was spectacular as many people have mentioned here.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>how awesome! there are at least 2 other grand prize winners on this forum too please share the photos Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
pko-boy Posted March 20, 2006 at 08:20 PM Posted March 20, 2006 at 08:20 PM Amazing!!!!! Increible, es como estar en el coliseum escuhando el show lastima que se hayan perdido algunas canciones y partescongratulations Quote
Garou Posted March 20, 2006 at 08:55 PM Posted March 20, 2006 at 08:55 PM merci Quote http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4973/lasvegasceline.jpg http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9742/cdpromo.jpg
AdrianaCarvalho Posted March 21, 2006 at 05:13 AM Posted March 21, 2006 at 05:13 AM OMG!!! Quote CÉLINE,I LOVE YOU SO... http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5272/enchanting014ty.jpg It´s For Sure I´m Gonna Love You All The Way...
nature boy Posted March 24, 2006 at 02:30 PM Posted March 24, 2006 at 02:30 PM I've been dying to hear I Surrender for ages in great quality. OMGOMGOMG It sounds live doesn't it? Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
keny Posted March 24, 2006 at 05:49 PM Posted March 24, 2006 at 05:49 PM WOw WOW WOW.Sounds great. Sounds just like the show last sunday (19th) Incredable! Thanks soooo much for your effort. Last Sunday we were in orch4 BB center. Sounds just like I was back there! Quote
Koolan Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:42 AM Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:42 AM I've been dying to hear I Surrender for ages in great quality. OMGOMGOMG It sounds live doesn't it? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It sounded live to me Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine AJ Posted March 25, 2006 at 09:18 AM Posted March 25, 2006 at 09:18 AM Absoluetly amazing...thankyou so so much. This is by far the best bootleg concert I have ever heard. Superb! PQTME is stunning.... Quote
nature boy Posted March 26, 2006 at 11:32 AM Posted March 26, 2006 at 11:32 AM Amazing just amazing I know it's in that huge thread somewhere...but what happend during IA? Also what did you record this on? The sound is fantastic! I thinking about mixing the songs in with the tracks from the AND live CD. That way I'll have all the show Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Kye Posted April 7, 2006 at 09:51 PM Posted April 7, 2006 at 09:51 PM Another Album Cover! http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/5753/anewday11zg.jpg Hope ya like it! Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
celinedionsfan Posted April 11, 2006 at 05:15 AM Posted April 11, 2006 at 05:15 AM Sorry it took so long for me to post this ... just wanted to say thank you to aut0mat1c for this great bootleg ... sounds better than the cd that was released. And finally, I get to hear I SURRENDER live ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Darkroman Posted April 11, 2006 at 03:02 PM Posted April 11, 2006 at 03:02 PM great thanks. looking fwd to the full show! Quote
bgcalde Posted April 18, 2006 at 05:51 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 05:51 PM that's by far the best bootleg I've heard almost sounds like listening to an official CD where were you sitting, splendid job on the recording thanks so much for sharing it!! keep your eyes peeled, everyone <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Amazing!! Very excited!! we have the BEST quality Bootleg of A New Day... ever, near CD Quality. Recorded on March 5th, 2006 Here's a 40 second sample of Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore: Download Link, right click > "Save As" The quality is superb You can hear how good it sounds like. The depth, richness, the dynamic bass,, and Celine's voice is crystal clear. It is even in true stereo. Thanks so much to Aut0mat1c who recorded this AMAZING bootleg for us. We'll share the full bootleg soon. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Great I've been dying to hear I Surrender for ages in great quality. OMGOMGOMG It sounds live doesn't it? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes, it does Quote
Scrow Posted April 18, 2006 at 05:59 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 05:59 PM OMG!!!! can't wait... Quote
malin Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:08 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:08 PM Great quality...Thanks a lot...I want to go to Las Vegas to... Quote I'm not perfect, but you dont mind that do you?
Vicky Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:13 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:13 PM merci de partager ce grand moment avec nous.J'attends avec impatience la sortie du DVD pour avoir le son ET l'image Quote
disadiva Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:27 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:27 PM My God incredible Celine sounds so angelic and clear love it WOW. Can´t wait for a New day dvd release. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
raymondedwin Posted April 19, 2006 at 01:09 AM Posted April 19, 2006 at 01:09 AM yay i love it thank you! Quote
kelseyraye Posted April 19, 2006 at 04:37 PM Posted April 19, 2006 at 04:37 PM I just saw the show three nights in a row in vegas and can't wait to hear the whole thing now!!! Quote
Rammstein Posted April 19, 2006 at 05:48 PM Posted April 19, 2006 at 05:48 PM Thank U so very Much! Quote Tiefe Wasser sind nicht still...
bgcalde Posted April 24, 2006 at 11:46 PM Posted April 24, 2006 at 11:46 PM Incredible! Great job! Thanks a lot koolan for sharing the file and for the help! Bye Quote
fred Posted May 13, 2006 at 10:32 AM Posted May 13, 2006 at 10:32 AM I must really thank for this extremely good bootleg. Thank you! I am amazed by the quality, congratulations. I never ever thought we'd have a recording as good as this. It is so wonderful for us who can't go there and enjoy the show. Thank you. Most of all I am amazed by Céline's performance. I'm speechless. I really really wish we'd have a A New Day... Live In Las Vegas from a night light this. And this bootleg is so bitter sweet now that they have taken Fever and At Last out, I really wish that they would had recorded this show for both cd and DVD, especially for the DVD, since the cd is already out. Will post reviews of some tracks later. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
catwomanrrr Posted May 15, 2006 at 01:16 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 01:16 AM I'm in tears right now! This is so beautiful!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH aut0mat1c and Celine Channel!!!!!! Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
LVCeline Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:13 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:13 PM I really wish I could have gotten a response from the original poster so I could have tried to make the May 7th boot better quality, because this one is incredible. I really would love to know how it was done. Quote
Krys Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:17 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:17 AM been trying to contact that person, but no replies Quote
Chrisi2 Posted December 10, 2006 at 04:18 PM Posted December 10, 2006 at 04:18 PM So many emotions!!! Celine is truely the best!!!! Thank You for this so very much!!!!! Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted January 24, 2007 at 04:46 PM Posted January 24, 2007 at 04:46 PM Hey Guys! put attention. In "I WISH", in that bootleg, in minute 1:40, listen carefully, and u will hear a note...I think the highest one I ever listened in Celine's voice,what do u tink? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.