kathyc25 Posted September 20, 2006 at 12:41 PM Posted September 20, 2006 at 12:41 PM I went out to dinner last night and I ate WAY too much...now my tummy hurts Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
nano Posted September 20, 2006 at 05:29 PM Posted September 20, 2006 at 05:29 PM I wanna do something crazy.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
patroclo88 Posted September 20, 2006 at 07:01 PM Posted September 20, 2006 at 07:01 PM My test about Manzoni... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Mozinha Posted September 20, 2006 at 07:05 PM Posted September 20, 2006 at 07:05 PM I'm exhausted. I spent the whole night awake and could only sleep when it was already morning. It was scary. Thank God everything is alright with me and my family. But we could see damage in roofs and trees and trafic lights. It was scary. I'm glad it's over. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted September 20, 2006 at 11:57 PM Posted September 20, 2006 at 11:57 PM - It was a LONG day....................heheh Monica, Thanks God everything is okay!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celines_girl Posted September 21, 2006 at 03:42 AM Posted September 21, 2006 at 03:42 AM I quit my music minor today. I have been crying most of the day since that happened. I will only have 12 semester hours now. It is sad but i will get over it. http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
nico robin Posted September 21, 2006 at 05:47 AM Posted September 21, 2006 at 05:47 AM i have to study for my physic's exposition http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
nano Posted September 21, 2006 at 07:44 AM Posted September 21, 2006 at 07:44 AM I have so much to do...and so little time. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted September 21, 2006 at 08:11 AM Posted September 21, 2006 at 08:11 AM yeah i agree. i need 48 hours in a day
tativale Posted September 21, 2006 at 11:31 AM Posted September 21, 2006 at 11:31 AM (edited) Good morning!!!!!! I just woke up... and I still feel tired! LOL ZZZzzZ I desperately need a vacation!!!! LOL hehehe Thansk God, today is my last day of the week from working because tomorrow, I won't go to work. I'm going to do a project for a photograph class. And we have to take pics with a 'old' camara .... and we have to 'rent' that camara at college and Friday was the only day I could do that. hehehe lol heheh I was suposed to have that ready last Tuesday but I had no time to go out and take pictures that only could be at certain places (around my college) so .... yeah studying and working at the same time SUCKS! LOL lmao heheheh But my working will get over soon. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited September 21, 2006 at 11:32 AM by tativale http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
patroclo88 Posted September 21, 2006 at 01:29 PM Posted September 21, 2006 at 01:29 PM I have to study philosophy... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
kathyc25 Posted September 21, 2006 at 05:37 PM Posted September 21, 2006 at 05:37 PM Movers suck! Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
CelineDionAlex Posted September 21, 2006 at 07:38 PM Posted September 21, 2006 at 07:38 PM my cats have to have theire stichtes out tomorrow so i,m worrying about that http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Clari Posted September 22, 2006 at 12:39 AM Posted September 22, 2006 at 12:39 AM -OMG I haven't been on the computer for almost 2 days.-THere isn't enough hours in the day.-Lots of stuff to do. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted September 22, 2006 at 12:55 AM Posted September 22, 2006 at 12:55 AM I'm so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now i reliazed that from Monday to Thusday I'm out for 11 1/2 hours and on Fridays 13h 1/2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pppfff http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Koolan Posted September 22, 2006 at 01:50 AM Author Posted September 22, 2006 at 01:50 AM reply some PMs have to get as many TMX Elmos as I can work on the petition I need to take a hot shower Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nico robin Posted September 22, 2006 at 05:37 AM Posted September 22, 2006 at 05:37 AM go to bed or keep posting? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
nano Posted September 22, 2006 at 05:58 AM Posted September 22, 2006 at 05:58 AM It's Friday. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Koolan Posted September 22, 2006 at 07:05 AM Author Posted September 22, 2006 at 07:05 AM Krys, your email address has been deleted Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Koolan Posted September 22, 2006 at 07:19 AM Author Posted September 22, 2006 at 07:19 AM the email used on this forum, it got returned. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted September 22, 2006 at 08:24 AM Posted September 22, 2006 at 08:24 AM (edited) oh that one. sorry, i forgot to change it. i stopped using that one long long LONG time ago i changed it already. should be working now Edited September 22, 2006 at 08:34 AM by lamourpourCeline
tativale Posted September 22, 2006 at 10:28 AM Posted September 22, 2006 at 10:28 AM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm late for my class lol I wont go to work today!!! :clap: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
kathyc25 Posted September 22, 2006 at 01:03 PM Posted September 22, 2006 at 01:03 PM so glad its friday Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
patroclo88 Posted September 22, 2006 at 02:45 PM Posted September 22, 2006 at 02:45 PM My week-end... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
anja_celine Posted September 22, 2006 at 03:38 PM Posted September 22, 2006 at 03:38 PM (edited) Some people find great pleasure in TICKING me OFF. I'm sure they have weekly contests going on about who can annoy me most Edited September 22, 2006 at 03:39 PM by anja_celine Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted September 22, 2006 at 03:48 PM Posted September 22, 2006 at 03:48 PM Having some beer and listening to - Type O Negative, Godsmack, Disturbed..etc.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Recommended Posts