Mozinha Posted September 12, 2006 at 02:37 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 02:37 AM Out of pure inspiration I wrote 19 pages tonight. I woudn't write for so long! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
piglot82 Posted September 12, 2006 at 03:29 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 03:29 AM I'm so tired! I have to work 45 hours this week plus I'm taking 5 classes so it doesn't look like i'll be getting sleep anytime soon. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
nico robin Posted September 12, 2006 at 03:54 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 03:54 AM i need to get some zzzzz i'm so tired....but i have to do my physic homework...i hate it i don't understand anything!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Clari Posted September 12, 2006 at 04:42 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 04:42 AM Tiiiired. :| http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:01 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:01 PM Out of pure inspiration I wrote 19 pages tonight. I woudn't write for so long!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only you Monica! And you çeft me alone last night!!!! lol I was wondering where you were..... hehehYou better be online tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Célinefull Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:01 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:01 PM I need to cough!! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
tativale Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:50 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:50 PM (edited) I missed my class this morning............ .... lol Edited September 12, 2006 at 12:50 PM by tativale http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:52 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:52 PM I accidentally attended my Latin class this morning (I skip it most of the time because it's boring). Latin grammar sucks. I wouldn't call it weird, because that sound so negative. But it surely is.....special Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nico robin Posted September 12, 2006 at 02:37 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 02:37 PM i have to go to school and make an exposition...btw the teacher hates me so i don't know what is going to happen!!lol http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
CelineDionAlex Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:21 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:21 PM i can't stand my college course and i,m really annoyed my bus went without me http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
vivezpouraimer Posted September 12, 2006 at 09:42 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 09:42 PM I'm not doing so well...
tativale Posted September 13, 2006 at 01:16 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 01:16 AM I'm so tired !!!! I need to sleep ........ I'm so stressed right now. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nico robin Posted September 13, 2006 at 03:49 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 03:49 AM i think i'm going to fail...this is not good http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
anja_celine Posted September 13, 2006 at 05:47 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 05:47 AM Latin class again this morning Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Krys Posted September 13, 2006 at 06:15 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 06:15 AM sleepy...long day at school
Krys Posted September 13, 2006 at 06:17 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 06:17 AM (edited) ooops i posted twice Edited September 13, 2006 at 06:18 AM by lamourpourCeline
Clari Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:07 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:07 AM Hungryyyyyyyyy! It's raining like crazy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:26 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:26 AM I should be in bed right now but am not for whatever reason. LOL
Clari Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:29 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:29 AM Because I roped you! *evil* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
CelineDionAlex Posted September 13, 2006 at 10:52 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 10:52 AM i homework http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
nano Posted September 13, 2006 at 11:50 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 11:50 AM I've been so down lately.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted September 13, 2006 at 11:50 AM Posted September 13, 2006 at 11:50 AM ..and this damn PowerProducer won't work properly.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
patroclo88 Posted September 13, 2006 at 02:31 PM Posted September 13, 2006 at 02:31 PM na na nana nan nana na na na... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
mazceline Posted September 13, 2006 at 04:08 PM Posted September 13, 2006 at 04:08 PM burnt my hand with the oven aaargh http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
anja_celine Posted September 13, 2006 at 04:23 PM Posted September 13, 2006 at 04:23 PM One of my doggies might be seriously ill Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Mozinha Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:02 PM Posted September 13, 2006 at 08:02 PM If I ruled the world I would write a very special rule: If you don't pay your employees on time you shall DIE. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted September 13, 2006 at 11:59 PM Posted September 13, 2006 at 11:59 PM (edited) hHah Monica you're very bad! LOL lmao lmao lmao BUt I agree! lmao hahah Btw, where are you, girl? I'm super tired today. I had a long day and it's so incredible hot here. It seems like summer. Blah! I dont likwe summer at all! lol Hot weather sucks! lol And this heat will last until Friday. There's no possibility of rain, completely 00%. Edited September 13, 2006 at 11:59 PM by tativale http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted September 14, 2006 at 05:42 AM Posted September 14, 2006 at 05:42 AM lunch! its been a long day...im thinking of a nap...OOOO yes, lemme crash my car. MUAHAHAHAHA
Recommended Posts