kathyc25 Posted September 18, 2006 at 04:08 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 04:08 PM I think I`ve fineally found an apartment! its gorgeous! I just hope we get approved... Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
CelineDionAlex Posted September 18, 2006 at 04:33 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 04:33 PM i've started my proper assignment http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
vivezpouraimer Posted September 18, 2006 at 05:20 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 05:20 PM I'm worried about college.
CelineDionAlex Posted September 18, 2006 at 07:51 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 07:51 PM my two beautiful cats are my babies http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
vivezpouraimer Posted September 18, 2006 at 09:32 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 09:32 PM Oooo, I have a headache!
CelineDionAlex Posted September 18, 2006 at 09:34 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 09:34 PM i'm absolutley shatterd lol http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
vivezpouraimer Posted September 18, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 09:43 PM Helloooo, my name is Lindsey...and I still have a headache. hehe
Celine's Wife Posted September 18, 2006 at 11:10 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 11:10 PM "Weeds" night! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted September 19, 2006 at 12:17 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 12:17 AM - Tiiiired! - There aren't enough hours in the day.... - Drawing fully naked people is akward. - I need to read, but I'm too sleepy.- Goodnight. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted September 19, 2006 at 02:03 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 02:03 AM Gawd I need to get things back together Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted September 19, 2006 at 02:28 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 02:28 AM It was a LONG Day......... and I'm super tired........ super ZZzzzZZ lol Goodnight!!!!!!! ZZzzZZ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Célinefull Posted September 19, 2006 at 05:23 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 05:23 AM its so hot! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted September 19, 2006 at 06:19 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 06:19 AM Why is it so expensive to take a frigin trip >_< Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
CelineDionAlex Posted September 19, 2006 at 07:24 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 07:24 AM i,ve got boring college today and but luckily i dont have to be in untill half ten http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Krys Posted September 19, 2006 at 09:24 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 09:24 AM - Drawing fully naked people is akward. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i totally agree!
Bellamy Posted September 19, 2006 at 10:48 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 10:48 AM - Drawing fully naked people is akward. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>male or female? Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted September 19, 2006 at 11:34 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 11:34 AM my two beautiful cats are my babies<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I commend you. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
tativale Posted September 19, 2006 at 11:36 AM Posted September 19, 2006 at 11:36 AM Goood morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting ready for one more 'busy' day! heheh http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
kathyc25 Posted September 19, 2006 at 12:54 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 12:54 PM need coffee... Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
anja_celine Posted September 19, 2006 at 01:00 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 01:00 PM Should be writing a paper.....Only for weeks left Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
patroclo88 Posted September 19, 2006 at 03:45 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 03:45 PM I need to sleep...but I can't...I have to study... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
anja_celine Posted September 19, 2006 at 03:57 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 03:57 PM OMG.....I just found out that Michel Sardou will be on Tour 2007 and that he will visit two towns that are VERY close to where I live Guess who'll be there then Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
CelineDionAlex Posted September 19, 2006 at 07:38 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 07:38 PM my cats as usual now kelly and kelly my two cats are everything to mei'd die if anything happened to them, i had this awful dream that i lost one of them, it was terrible but it was just a drteam and thire really sae and sound, its probably cause i,m worrying about them having thiere operation stiches out on friday. http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Mozinha Posted September 19, 2006 at 08:21 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 08:21 PM I'm tired but happy for being back to school. I really missed it. Jesus, I'm so scared today. For the 1st time in 20 years we'll have a hurricane coming between to my island. It will come in full strenght around 2 am. I'm so scared. My house is solid, I don't see it been blown down but I fear the innundations. I hope everything will turn out alright. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Mozinha Posted September 19, 2006 at 09:58 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 09:58 PM Hurricane Center I am so terrified http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted September 19, 2006 at 11:38 PM Posted September 19, 2006 at 11:38 PM Monica, everything's gonna be okay!!!! I'll pray for you!!!! Take care girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted September 20, 2006 at 03:11 AM Posted September 20, 2006 at 03:11 AM I am scared to death. I'm not used to hurricanes. I'm used to earthquakes. It comes and goes without warning, scares the s*** out of us for 30 seconds and then it's gone. Sitting here waiting for a hurricane and pray my home won't be damaged is too much for me. It's supposed to come across my island in less than an hour. I just hope the next few hours will go by very fast. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Krys Posted September 20, 2006 at 06:03 AM Posted September 20, 2006 at 06:03 AM i hope everything is alright Monica im gonna make chocolate fudge later! yummy
nano Posted September 20, 2006 at 08:42 AM Posted September 20, 2006 at 08:42 AM I feel like a zombie.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Recommended Posts