Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tired.

Sorta disappointed.

I need a hotttt shower.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
..and this damn PowerProducer won't work properly.. :pinch:

Thursday isn't any faster day for PP. :pinch: :pinch:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

I hate it when people who were once my friends and then betrayed me suddenly come out of their holes to tell me they want my friendship back :sick: :pinch:

 

*still worried about my doggie. It sucks having to wait until tuesday to get the final test results* :down:

 

*planning on meeting some friends + getting hammered tonite* :drunk:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
*planning on meeting some friends + getting hammered tonite*  :drunk:

that sounds soooo good. :P

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I have cramps :(

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted (edited)
I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... :cry: :cry: Edited by patroclo88
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
I looooove having good days. :)
celine-dion-getty-4.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Posted
I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... :cry:  :cry:

 

i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one :down:

Posted (edited)
I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... :cry:  :cry:

 

i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one :down:

I would offer you my Celine Dion Belong. I loved this perfume so much but since it was offered by my ex-boyfriend I became ALLERGIC to it. :confused:

I can't wait to smell Enchanting. For far my favourite is Notes but I can't find it anywhere.

Edited by Mozinha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
i,m looking forward to recieving my nelly furtado cd off ebay that i bought
http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted
I'm SO Tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bleh!!! heh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
My legs hurt.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... :cry:  :cry:

 

i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one :down:

I would offer you my Celine Dion Belong. I loved this perfume so much but since it was offered by my ex-boyfriend I became ALLERGIC to it. :confused:

I can't wait to smell Enchanting. For far my favourite is Notes but I can't find it anywhere.

 

you must really dislike your ex bf. i cant wait to smell Enchanting too. my favourite is also Notes. but i only have it in sample form. a friend mailed it to me from Germany

 

i finally got my stash of pencils :w00t: wootay!

Posted
college and i've lost some of my work so ill be in deep trouble
http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted
mam brought me celine notes home from holiday, i dont know whether to use it or put it up with my celine collection,,,, what to do?
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
*planning on meeting some friends + getting hammered tonite*  :drunk:

that sounds soooo good. :P

 

:msn-tongue: And it WAS soooo good :giggle: Went to bed at 5.30 am and got up at 10.30 again. Feeling a little wasted though.....

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... :cry:  :cry:

 

i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one :down:

I would offer you my Celine Dion Belong. I loved this perfume so much but since it was offered by my ex-boyfriend I became ALLERGIC to it. :confused:

I can't wait to smell Enchanting. For far my favourite is Notes but I can't find it anywhere.

 

you must really dislike your ex bf. i cant wait to smell Enchanting too. my favourite is also Notes. but i only have it in sample form. a friend mailed it to me from Germany

 

i finally got my stash of pencils :w00t: wootay!

 

My favorite is still Belong, so far. Belong is the best!!! lol I love it!!!! I can't wait to have Enchaing in my hans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 

I missed my class today......... I completely forgot about it... bleh! I was and I'm so tired today!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
boringnos college work nothingnoss
http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted
I`m SO glad its friday!

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
"working" hard for the money today :P or hardly working? :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted

This is my last day of vacation. All I can say is FINALLY. A life of sleeping, eating and surfing the web is way to boring for me.

I need stress and projects and work to do.

LOL I'm sounding like René.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Wow... workaholic, just don't overload. :msn-wink: :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted (edited)
come si cambiaaa....na na na...per non soffrire...la la la lala... Edited by patroclo88
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
A life of sleeping, eating and surfing the web is way to boring for me..

I pray to have such a life. :whistling:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
i,m getting my cats on sunday yay
http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted
i'm going to bed
http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted
A life of sleeping, eating and surfing the web is way to boring for me..

I pray to have such a life. :whistling:

We're two!!!! lol :kicking:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

Angel Eyes...

 

planning to laze around the house all day doing absolutely nothing! but thats impossible :P

Posted
*sigh*

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...