anja_celine Posted September 9, 2006 at 04:18 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 04:18 PM *yay for Kimi getting the pole* Hopefully his car can make it through the race tomorrow *still hoping for Alonso's engine to blow up* Today is soooo boring......And tomorrow will be even worse.....Nothing to do this weekend I could start writing my paper that due in October.....*thinks about it*......NOOOOOO Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Bellamy Posted September 9, 2006 at 07:10 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 07:10 PM Updated my avatar. I like her demanding diva gesture. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
tativale Posted September 9, 2006 at 07:49 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 07:49 PM (edited) My class schedule for this semester is GROSS. I mean, twice a week I have to wake up early in the morning to have one class only and then go back home. And the other days are full class days, from 8am to 6pm. Are you kidding me?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hehehe It's better than working + studying together LOL <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Working + studying is what I've been doing for the past 3 years. I know it doesn't sound like much but spending the whole day in college either in classes or working on group projects, doing internship at the same time, having to wait for the bus that never comes on time, going to bed at 2 am and waking up at 6 am and then instead of resting I have to go to work on weekends.... that is hard. All of this while having a chronic anemia that makes me feel even more tired... I don't have a weekend family lunch/dinner for 3 years. I spent Christmas working. That is surely hard.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Don't be bitter Monica. Things are gonna be a lot better very soon!!!!! What I meant was that it's better being at college than studying in the morning + working in the whole afternoon. Hehe We just have to look at our position with a better 'eye'. See the good side of things. Anyway...... hehe - Where are you?!?!? heheh I had a great night last night and today it was a great day too! I went to have lunch with 2 friends and we had lots of fun!!!! heheh And more are about to come!!! heheh Tomorrow, I have tons of things to do - it will be great! lol Tons of fun of course heheh I need to do some exercicies right now... lol eating so much LOL nope! LOL Edited September 9, 2006 at 07:51 PM by tativale http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted September 9, 2006 at 08:09 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 08:09 PM I don't look old... do I? Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Mozinha Posted September 10, 2006 at 01:24 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 01:24 AM My class schedule for this semester is GROSS. I mean, twice a week I have to wake up early in the morning to have one class only and then go back home. And the other days are full class days, from 8am to 6pm. Are you kidding me?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hehehe It's better than working + studying together LOL <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Working + studying is what I've been doing for the past 3 years. I know it doesn't sound like much but spending the whole day in college either in classes or working on group projects, doing internship at the same time, having to wait for the bus that never comes on time, going to bed at 2 am and waking up at 6 am and then instead of resting I have to go to work on weekends.... that is hard. All of this while having a chronic anemia that makes me feel even more tired... I don't have a weekend family lunch/dinner for 3 years. I spent Christmas working. That is surely hard.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Don't be bitter Monica. Things are gonna be a lot better very soon!!!!! What I meant was that it's better being at college than studying in the morning + working in the whole afternoon. Hehe We just have to look at our position with a better 'eye'. See the good side of things. Anyway...... hehe - Where are you?!?!? heheh I had a great night last night and today it was a great day too! I went to have lunch with 2 friends and we had lots of fun!!!! heheh And more are about to come!!! heheh Tomorrow, I have tons of things to do - it will be great! lol Tons of fun of course heheh I need to do some exercicies right now... lol eating so much LOL nope! LOL<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm not bitter. I'm actually very thankful I have health and a place to work... or wouldn't be able to go to college. So the news is I finally have a MySpace account. I was just browsing there yesterday and told myself: why can't I do one for myself? Add me if you want: http://www.myspace.com/touslesecrets http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Krys Posted September 10, 2006 at 03:01 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 03:01 AM *yay for Kimi getting the pole* Hopefully his car can make it through the race tomorrow *still hoping for Alonso's engine to blow up* <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah im hoping Alonso's engine blows up. ooo i cant wait for today's race. we'll know whether Schuey's gonna leave or not.
Celine's Wife Posted September 10, 2006 at 04:47 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 04:47 AM YAY 4 Weeds Marathon! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:04 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:04 AM So tired. Tons of homework. :| http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Koolan Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:13 AM Author Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:13 AM nice to see you back, Clari btw, I caught a mistake on your Las Vegas section "Newest Submissions Will Now Be Places At The Top of The Database." Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Clari Posted September 10, 2006 at 07:20 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 07:20 AM (edited) Glad to be back! I never noticed that, thanks for pointing it out. Edited September 10, 2006 at 07:22 AM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Mozinha Posted September 10, 2006 at 08:28 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 08:28 AM When will I learn NOT TO PARTY the night before work? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
CelineDionAlex Posted September 10, 2006 at 11:08 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 11:08 AM i,m getting my two cats kelly and kerry next friday so that's all i can think about http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Mozinha Posted September 10, 2006 at 11:31 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 11:31 AM I'm bored beyond words. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Bellamy Posted September 10, 2006 at 01:07 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 01:07 PM *yay for Kimi getting the pole* Hopefully his car can make it through the race tomorrow *still hoping for Alonso's engine to blow up* <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OMG. Your wish come true. Alonso's engine blow up. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anja_celine Posted September 10, 2006 at 01:21 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 01:21 PM (edited) OMFG I can't believe it.....Alonso's engine actually DID blow up.....Before they went into a commercial break I told my mum that it would be great if his engine blew up now.....And a few seconds later they interrupted the commercial to say that this had really just happend And Schumi won Still waiting for the announcement of his decision though..... Edited September 10, 2006 at 01:22 PM by anja_celine Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
CelineDionAlex Posted September 10, 2006 at 02:20 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 02:20 PM my lifes a mess http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Krys Posted September 10, 2006 at 04:29 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 04:29 PM OMG Anja. you're a psychic! good for Alonso! WOOTAY! Kimi's possibly going to Ferrari!
CelineDionAlex Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:11 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:11 PM i'm just so tired today http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
tativale Posted September 10, 2006 at 08:35 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 08:35 PM I'm not bitter. I'm actually very thankful I have health and a place to work... or wouldn't be able to go to college. So the news is I finally have a MySpace account. I was just browsing there yesterday and told myself: why can't I do one for myself? Add me if you want: http://www.myspace.com/touslesecrets<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I added you there Monica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehWhere are you girl?????? hhehe You better be online tonight!!!!!! hehehehe I had a great day today so far. I woke a bit early and I went with my friend to do some exercicies at the beach in the morning and then we had a delicious and light breakfast !!!! Then, I had lunch with my dad, my brother, my sister etc and now I`m at my dad`s house. I have some stuffs to do for the class tomorrow so I`m going home soon! ^-^ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nano Posted September 10, 2006 at 08:43 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 08:43 PM I'm wayyy too tired.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted September 11, 2006 at 12:32 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 12:32 AM I just got home now, pretty later! It sucks!!!! bleh!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:31 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:31 AM i finally posted the new drawing! you can go see it now Clari
tativale Posted September 11, 2006 at 11:17 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 11:17 AM Goood morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I'm so ZZzzzzZZ and it doesn't seem like I slept 8 hours..... ZZzzz anywway............. Time to go ... bye bye see ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nano Posted September 11, 2006 at 12:04 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 12:04 PM I'm hungry. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
patroclo88 Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:06 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:06 PM I want to come back to Cannes!!!!!!! http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
kathyc25 Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:27 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:27 PM I`m looking at two apartments today...I hope they`re nice! Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Krys Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:50 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:50 PM damn mozzies... woootay! Dr. House coming up in 10 mins
CelineDionAlex Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:37 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:37 PM i'm shatterd http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
babymonkey Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:01 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:01 PM Oh so much. My new car ( ), my ex ( ), my job ( ) and a few other things! http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpgCut Price Polaris Force
Clari Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:01 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:01 AM Loooong day at school but I came home to SURPRISE from Joe! I FINALLY got "Le Reve" CD -- direct from Vegas!! I've been wanting it for So0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o long! I don't know how many times I've bid on eBay for one and I never win them because they go to $30+ dollars! The guy that sings "Dreaming" voice is orgasmic! :spaz: :spaz: Also VERYYYY happy that even though I changed my major some time ago, that my higher level CIS computer classes DO count for something in graphic design. Finished my wire sculpture... I have a bruise on my palm and two of my fingers -- critique tommorrow. It's been raining/cloudy for the past 4 days, I love this kind of weather! Sleepy! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Recommended Posts