CelineDionAlex Posted September 16, 2006 at 08:40 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 08:40 AM i,m glad its saturday http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Mozinha Posted September 16, 2006 at 09:09 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 09:09 AM A life of sleeping, eating and surfing the web is way to boring for me..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I pray to have such a life. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We're two!!!! lol <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was nice taking a rest but 3 weeks was way too long. And I really missed my friends, who only come to town when it's school time. I was waking up depressed because I had nothing to do the whole day. It was like seeing the precious hours passing by and doing nothing The great news today: MY SISTER WAS ACCEPTED IN COLLEGE!!! The same college I attend. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
mazceline Posted September 16, 2006 at 10:47 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 10:47 AM big climax, in rugby league today castleford Vs Wakefield, aarrrgh im a cas fan so come on boys ya got to win to stay up http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Clari Posted September 16, 2006 at 11:36 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 11:36 AM Debating on whether I should do this sculpture for this hispanic science, engineering/tech community week at school where they try to interest young children into and bring celebrities in. First prize is $1000, 2nd $500 and 3rd $250, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to, the sculpture has to be a certain size and weight, and it's huge.... and scuplture is so new to me... the deadline is monday... such short notice. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
patroclo88 Posted September 16, 2006 at 11:58 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 11:58 AM I'm thinking about what I can do tonight...but I have no ideas... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
CelineDionAlex Posted September 16, 2006 at 12:09 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 12:09 PM it's my grandmothers birthday today http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
tativale Posted September 16, 2006 at 01:34 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 01:34 PM (edited) I'm so glad it's Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited September 16, 2006 at 01:34 PM by tativale http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted September 16, 2006 at 01:42 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 01:42 PM I was just offered one more job. I was asked to ocasionally babysit 2 little girls, the mayor daughters. I'm so honored! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
mazceline Posted September 16, 2006 at 02:41 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 02:41 PM congratulations, hope they pay well.... http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted September 16, 2006 at 03:43 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 03:43 PM Debating on whether I should do this sculpture for this hispanic science, engineering/tech community week at school where they try to interest young children into and bring celebrities in. First prize is $1000, 2nd $500 and 3rd $250, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to, the sculpture has to be a certain size and weight, and it's huge.... and scuplture is so new to me... the deadline is monday... such short notice. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> its worth a challenge Clari
CelineDionAlex Posted September 16, 2006 at 04:10 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 04:10 PM my cats are lovely as thire home now and theire adorable http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
tativale Posted September 16, 2006 at 07:14 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 07:14 PM I was just offered one more job. I was asked to ocasionally babysit 2 little girls, the mayor daughters. I'm so honored!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congratualtions Monica!!!! Paris Paris... heheheh I ate so much! LOL heheheh http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nano Posted September 16, 2006 at 08:51 PM Posted September 16, 2006 at 08:51 PM Blah..using internet via mobile phone isn't the greatest idea..the connection is kinda slow. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted September 17, 2006 at 02:48 AM Posted September 17, 2006 at 02:48 AM I'm bored... bleh!!! I think it's to sleep.....ZZZzzzZZ lol Today, I totally did nothing!!! bleh lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Koolan Posted September 17, 2006 at 04:28 AM Author Posted September 17, 2006 at 04:28 AM Debating on whether I should do this sculpture for this hispanic science, engineering/tech community week at school where they try to interest young children into and bring celebrities in. First prize is $1000, 2nd $500 and 3rd $250, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to, the sculpture has to be a certain size and weight, and it's huge.... and scuplture is so new to me... the deadline is monday... such short notice. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't doubt you on this Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted September 17, 2006 at 06:36 AM Posted September 17, 2006 at 06:36 AM gloomy day makes the day even more depressing
anja_celine Posted September 17, 2006 at 08:07 AM Posted September 17, 2006 at 08:07 AM Sunday again.....boring *listening to Michel Sardou - Live au Palais des Sports* Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Mozinha Posted September 17, 2006 at 08:35 AM Posted September 17, 2006 at 08:35 AM Yesterday we partied till we dropped. Both my sister and my cousin made it to college and school starts tomorrow so we took the time to have fun and go a little wild!Now I can barely keep my eyes open lol... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Krys Posted September 17, 2006 at 01:43 PM Posted September 17, 2006 at 01:43 PM argh...Monday tomorrow...
tativale Posted September 17, 2006 at 02:21 PM Posted September 17, 2006 at 02:21 PM Weekends ROCK!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted September 17, 2006 at 02:24 PM Posted September 17, 2006 at 02:24 PM yeah it does! and Mondays suck...
Mozinha Posted September 17, 2006 at 04:11 PM Posted September 17, 2006 at 04:11 PM I just welcomed the newest guest to the hotel: 4 QUEBECOIS!!!! I just love love that accent, it reminds me so bad of Céline! Guess what... my biased self just gave them the best rooms available! That's what happens when you come from Celine's province LOL. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted September 18, 2006 at 01:02 AM Posted September 18, 2006 at 01:02 AM It's almost time for bed........ZZZzZZZZzZZzz lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted September 18, 2006 at 07:10 AM Posted September 18, 2006 at 07:10 AM Long day Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Krys Posted September 18, 2006 at 07:34 AM Posted September 18, 2006 at 07:34 AM I just welcomed the newest guest to the hotel: 4 QUEBECOIS!!!! I just love love that accent, it reminds me so bad of Céline! Guess what... my biased self just gave them the best rooms available! That's what happens when you come from Celine's province LOL.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> how fortunate they are. did they know you are a Celine fan?
nano Posted September 18, 2006 at 08:41 AM Posted September 18, 2006 at 08:41 AM I hate Mondays. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted September 18, 2006 at 11:42 AM Posted September 18, 2006 at 11:42 AM (edited) Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Mondays suck! lol But mines will bright soon!!! lol Okay... and it's ranning...... today;and I'm so lazy now.... ZZzzzz lol Edited September 18, 2006 at 11:43 AM by tativale http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nano Posted September 18, 2006 at 12:17 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 12:17 PM Yep..this song is sooo good. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
patroclo88 Posted September 18, 2006 at 02:09 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 02:09 PM What a beautiful day... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Recommended Posts