Clari Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:16 AM Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:16 AM Tired.Sorta disappointed.I need a hotttt shower. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
nano Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:47 AM Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:47 AM ..and this damn PowerProducer won't work properly.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thursday isn't any faster day for PP. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
anja_celine Posted September 14, 2006 at 11:21 AM Posted September 14, 2006 at 11:21 AM I hate it when people who were once my friends and then betrayed me suddenly come out of their holes to tell me they want my friendship back *still worried about my doggie. It sucks having to wait until tuesday to get the final test results* *planning on meeting some friends + getting hammered tonite* Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted September 14, 2006 at 12:11 PM Posted September 14, 2006 at 12:11 PM *planning on meeting some friends + getting hammered tonite* <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that sounds soooo good. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
kathyc25 Posted September 14, 2006 at 01:02 PM Posted September 14, 2006 at 01:02 PM I have cramps Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
patroclo88 Posted September 14, 2006 at 02:03 PM Posted September 14, 2006 at 02:03 PM (edited) I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... Edited September 14, 2006 at 02:03 PM by patroclo88 http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
vivezpouraimer Posted September 14, 2006 at 02:18 PM Posted September 14, 2006 at 02:18 PM I looooove having good days.
Krys Posted September 14, 2006 at 03:16 PM Posted September 14, 2006 at 03:16 PM I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one
Mozinha Posted September 14, 2006 at 04:37 PM Posted September 14, 2006 at 04:37 PM (edited) I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would offer you my Celine Dion Belong. I loved this perfume so much but since it was offered by my ex-boyfriend I became ALLERGIC to it. I can't wait to smell Enchanting. For far my favourite is Notes but I can't find it anywhere. Edited September 14, 2006 at 04:38 PM by Mozinha http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
CelineDionAlex Posted September 14, 2006 at 07:14 PM Posted September 14, 2006 at 07:14 PM i,m looking forward to recieving my nelly furtado cd off ebay that i bought http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
tativale Posted September 15, 2006 at 01:25 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 01:25 AM I'm SO Tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bleh!!! heh http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted September 15, 2006 at 01:35 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 01:35 AM My legs hurt. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Koolan Posted September 15, 2006 at 07:25 AM Author Posted September 15, 2006 at 07:25 AM this server gave me heaches for the past 3 days Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted September 15, 2006 at 08:24 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 08:24 AM I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would offer you my Celine Dion Belong. I loved this perfume so much but since it was offered by my ex-boyfriend I became ALLERGIC to it. I can't wait to smell Enchanting. For far my favourite is Notes but I can't find it anywhere.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> you must really dislike your ex bf. i cant wait to smell Enchanting too. my favourite is also Notes. but i only have it in sample form. a friend mailed it to me from Germany i finally got my stash of pencils wootay!
CelineDionAlex Posted September 15, 2006 at 09:13 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 09:13 AM college and i've lost some of my work so ill be in deep trouble http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
mazceline Posted September 15, 2006 at 09:38 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 09:38 AM mam brought me celine notes home from holiday, i dont know whether to use it or put it up with my celine collection,,,, what to do? http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
anja_celine Posted September 15, 2006 at 10:00 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 10:00 AM *planning on meeting some friends + getting hammered tonite* <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that sounds soooo good. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> And it WAS soooo good Went to bed at 5.30 am and got up at 10.30 again. Feeling a little wasted though..... Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
tativale Posted September 15, 2006 at 11:40 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 11:40 AM I've destroyed the phial of my favorite parfume by cartier, taht I bought in Paris... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i know the feeling. i broke my Celine Dion Notes one <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would offer you my Celine Dion Belong. I loved this perfume so much but since it was offered by my ex-boyfriend I became ALLERGIC to it. I can't wait to smell Enchanting. For far my favourite is Notes but I can't find it anywhere.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> you must really dislike your ex bf. i cant wait to smell Enchanting too. my favourite is also Notes. but i only have it in sample form. a friend mailed it to me from Germany i finally got my stash of pencils wootay!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> My favorite is still Belong, so far. Belong is the best!!! lol I love it!!!! I can't wait to have Enchaing in my hans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed my class today......... I completely forgot about it... bleh! I was and I'm so tired today! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
CelineDionAlex Posted September 15, 2006 at 11:41 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 11:41 AM boringnos college work nothingnoss http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
kathyc25 Posted September 15, 2006 at 01:41 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 01:41 PM I`m SO glad its friday! Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Clari Posted September 15, 2006 at 03:06 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 03:06 PM "working" hard for the money today or hardly working? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Mozinha Posted September 15, 2006 at 03:40 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 03:40 PM This is my last day of vacation. All I can say is FINALLY. A life of sleeping, eating and surfing the web is way to boring for me.I need stress and projects and work to do. LOL I'm sounding like René. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Clari Posted September 15, 2006 at 03:58 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 03:58 PM Wow... workaholic, just don't overload. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
patroclo88 Posted September 15, 2006 at 04:07 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 04:07 PM (edited) come si cambiaaa....na na na...per non soffrire...la la la lala... Edited September 15, 2006 at 04:08 PM by patroclo88 http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Bellamy Posted September 15, 2006 at 04:12 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 04:12 PM A life of sleeping, eating and surfing the web is way to boring for me..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I pray to have such a life. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineDionAlex Posted September 15, 2006 at 04:39 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 04:39 PM i,m getting my cats on sunday yay http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
CelineDionAlex Posted September 15, 2006 at 10:43 PM Posted September 15, 2006 at 10:43 PM i'm going to bed http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
tativale Posted September 16, 2006 at 12:21 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 12:21 AM A life of sleeping, eating and surfing the web is way to boring for me..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I pray to have such a life. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We're two!!!! lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted September 16, 2006 at 03:19 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 03:19 AM Angel Eyes... planning to laze around the house all day doing absolutely nothing! but thats impossible
Celine's Wife Posted September 16, 2006 at 08:19 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 08:19 AM *sigh* Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts