Krys Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:36 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:36 AM its sooo darn boring without internet...even the programmes on tv seems boring
HelenCeline27 Posted June 14, 2006 at 10:47 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 10:47 AM i cant wait for the weekend to come i will be off from work Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted June 14, 2006 at 10:52 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 10:52 AM time to go...buh bye everybody
mazceline Posted June 14, 2006 at 10:56 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 10:56 AM miss you already http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
tativale Posted June 14, 2006 at 12:08 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 12:08 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The weekend begins today!!!!!! LoL tomorrow is holiday http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
mazceline Posted June 14, 2006 at 12:21 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 12:21 PM oh god this is funny <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What is tell me http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted June 14, 2006 at 12:25 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 12:25 PM go watch this video of Ewan getting interviewed. i cant remember what the lady's name is but she asked a question that just cracked me up
mazceline Posted June 14, 2006 at 01:12 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 01:12 PM that was funny....,. http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Obst Posted June 14, 2006 at 04:04 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 04:04 PM TABU http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Clari Posted June 14, 2006 at 04:15 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 04:15 PM (edited) Oops wrong thread. Finally I woke up without a headache. Edited June 14, 2006 at 04:17 PM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
anja_celine Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:00 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:00 PM Mum's annoying me Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
mazceline Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:40 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:40 PM Mum's annoying me <{POST_SNAPBACK}> There very good at that http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:42 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:42 PM Mum's annoying me <{POST_SNAPBACK}> There very good at that<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Mothers are EXPERTS at being ANNOYING!! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:43 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:43 PM I know I am http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
VanMerlin Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:48 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:48 PM Mothers are EXPERTS at being ANNOYING!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't know. Sometimes I think sons and daughters are just experts at being annoyed. Makes the perfect team...
mazceline Posted June 14, 2006 at 06:07 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 06:07 PM Im feeling sick today, and have a splitting headache, my friend had a baby last night called him Harvey Moon so thats cheered me up http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 14, 2006 at 07:04 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 07:04 PM The Judge is on! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Obst Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:45 PM Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:45 PM I know I am <{POST_SNAPBACK}> She/He so right. Champions in this matter: daughter and son together (terrible ) http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
tativale Posted June 15, 2006 at 02:04 AM Posted June 15, 2006 at 02:04 AM I need desperately of my bed.... hehe Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
angel_christ Posted June 15, 2006 at 06:58 AM Posted June 15, 2006 at 06:58 AM Just copy my friend's book "Calculus For Dummies" Would I manage to read it all before I dozed off? http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Celine's Wife Posted June 15, 2006 at 08:24 AM Posted June 15, 2006 at 08:24 AM this day was too long Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted June 15, 2006 at 11:04 AM Posted June 15, 2006 at 11:04 AM this has been a long hard work week Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
tativale Posted June 15, 2006 at 01:38 PM Posted June 15, 2006 at 01:38 PM Day off!!!!!! Holiday here.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
traceline Posted June 15, 2006 at 02:22 PM Posted June 15, 2006 at 02:22 PM I wanna right my diary.And i have to buy a new magazine and Celine is inside the magazine.And hope and soon to see my beautiful auntie:P
anja_celine Posted June 15, 2006 at 03:02 PM Posted June 15, 2006 at 03:02 PM Just finished watching my 4th episode of House M.D. for today Man, this guy is worse than Vicodin. I seem to be addicted already although I'm not even done watching Season 1 It's a shame I just learned about the show after it started here in Germany about a month ago. I'm just glad I understand English because that's what makes me capable of watching the eppys before they're shown here months later *yay for Greg House* Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Clari Posted June 16, 2006 at 02:08 AM Posted June 16, 2006 at 02:08 AM I'm FINALLY recovering from a nasty sinus infection. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted June 16, 2006 at 03:09 AM Posted June 16, 2006 at 03:09 AM I'm glad you're feeling better now Clari!!!! It's time for bed ..... ppfff lol tomorrow - unfortunately... - is another day of work!! Blah! lol At least I had a day off today lol I cant wait for 7PM when I leave work tomorrow!!! lol Good night all!!! Have an amazing Friday!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted June 16, 2006 at 04:04 AM Posted June 16, 2006 at 04:04 AM Vic. I miss you. Your birthday is coming up, I remembered. Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
Krys Posted June 16, 2006 at 07:05 AM Posted June 16, 2006 at 07:05 AM i feel like im falling off the chair
Recommended Posts