dj4celine Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:22 PM Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:22 PM I wish for snow! It's so hot here all the time. Cos its the summer over there, Damien. But I doubt it gets as hot as how it is here, or does it? Well Dhruv you wanna' come here!!!??? For the summer? If your temps stay above 10C during the summer then why not? I meant for the winter smart@ss Sorry, then I'm not up for the offer. I can't stand anything below 10C and above 40C :P Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 17, 2010 at 02:06 PM Posted February 17, 2010 at 02:06 PM I can stand the temperature but not the Fkin snow Quote
Sofie Posted February 17, 2010 at 03:01 PM Posted February 17, 2010 at 03:01 PM Spam spam spam spam spam SPAAAAAAM! Quote
whineupemily Posted February 17, 2010 at 09:30 PM Posted February 17, 2010 at 09:30 PM Why is the little dude not smiling? Quote
CelineRox Posted February 17, 2010 at 09:31 PM Posted February 17, 2010 at 09:31 PM I have a sore tongue Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Sofie Posted February 18, 2010 at 09:10 AM Posted February 18, 2010 at 09:10 AM I love you, please say you love me to Celine! Quote
Linn92 Posted February 18, 2010 at 09:12 AM Posted February 18, 2010 at 09:12 AM I love you, please say you love me to Celine! So sweet lyric Quote
dj4celine Posted February 18, 2010 at 10:58 AM Posted February 18, 2010 at 10:58 AM I lay awake 'coz I can't take another night lonelyIt's been too long, I can't hold on no more Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 18, 2010 at 01:21 PM Posted February 18, 2010 at 01:21 PM Why is the little dude not smiling? Me no want to smile! Me am angry! Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 18, 2010 at 08:39 PM Posted February 18, 2010 at 08:39 PM Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CelineRox Posted February 19, 2010 at 10:20 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 10:20 PM 3 months and I'm still breathing... Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Belle Céline Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:51 AM Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:51 AM 3 months since what? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Charlie92 Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:05 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:05 PM This is one mizing day Quote
kathy4 Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:22 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:22 PM hello how is everyone? i am doing fine i am sorry that i haven't been in here lately. i hope that everyone has a nice weekend. i will try to be in here more but it depends how busy i am . Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
CelineRox Posted February 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM 3 months since what? It's from Kelly's 'Sober' Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
dj4celine Posted February 21, 2010 at 03:56 PM Posted February 21, 2010 at 03:56 PM 3 months and I'm still breathing... I can never get enough of those Quote
Amanja Posted February 22, 2010 at 02:33 AM Posted February 22, 2010 at 02:33 AM DORITOS CHALLENGE! http://bit.ly/cJXIshplease help check it out it's quite clever Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:13 AM Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:13 AM Hippie Hippie Hourrah Quote
dj4celine Posted February 22, 2010 at 03:42 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 03:42 PM Stupid headache Quote
whineupemily Posted February 22, 2010 at 08:50 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 08:50 PM http://i47.tinypic.com/n51y78.jpg Quote
kathy4 Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:38 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:38 PM hello how is everyone today? what has everyone been up to? not much here. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.