Charlie92 Posted February 2, 2010 at 02:55 PM Posted February 2, 2010 at 02:55 PM another caught by the ness Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 3, 2010 at 03:57 PM Posted February 3, 2010 at 03:57 PM You know there are other emoticons too Quote
nano Posted February 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM Posted February 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Charlie92 Posted February 4, 2010 at 12:49 PM Posted February 4, 2010 at 12:49 PM Something is wrong with my facebook Quote
CelineRox Posted February 4, 2010 at 09:13 PM Posted February 4, 2010 at 09:13 PM OMG GET OVER YOURSELF Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Charlie92 Posted February 4, 2010 at 09:43 PM Posted February 4, 2010 at 09:43 PM Now to who was that? Quote
CelineRox Posted February 4, 2010 at 09:48 PM Posted February 4, 2010 at 09:48 PM (edited) Well, it wasn't you Charlie! So that's 1 down, how ever many thousands of people on the forum left for you to guess! Edited February 4, 2010 at 09:49 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
dj4celine Posted February 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted February 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM Something is wrong with my facebook I jinxed it cos you aren't playing Farmville and sending me gifts Well, it wasn't you Charlie! So that's 1 down, how ever many thousands of people on the forum left for you to guess! Does it somehow start with the second alphabet, Em? Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 5, 2010 at 09:52 AM Posted February 5, 2010 at 09:52 AM Something is wrong with my facebook I jinxed it cos you aren't playing Farmville and sending me gifts Ok I'll start it then!!! Quote
CelineRox Posted February 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM Posted February 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM Does it somehow start with the second alphabet, Em? I'll tell you on msn sometime Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Charlie92 Posted February 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM Posted February 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM RLAAMJR stop putting that emoticon every fcking time!!! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 6, 2010 at 08:37 PM Posted February 6, 2010 at 08:37 PM Does it somehow start with the second alphabet, Em? I'll tell you on msn sometime Okies Quote
nano Posted February 7, 2010 at 09:22 AM Posted February 7, 2010 at 09:22 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CelineRox Posted February 7, 2010 at 01:52 PM Posted February 7, 2010 at 01:52 PM BOOOOO!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Charlie92 Posted February 7, 2010 at 03:19 PM Posted February 7, 2010 at 03:19 PM I like turtles Quote
CelineRox Posted February 7, 2010 at 03:21 PM Posted February 7, 2010 at 03:21 PM Good for you Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
dj4celine Posted February 7, 2010 at 05:40 PM Posted February 7, 2010 at 05:40 PM Just poked ya Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.