Belle Céline Posted February 14, 2010 at 05:55 AM Posted February 14, 2010 at 05:55 AM (edited) http://lolcat.com/pics/spyamongus.jpgI have a Pom!http://lolcat.com/pics/wtfrudoincat.jpg http://lolcat.com/pics/getinthecar.jpg\http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/you-make-kitty-scared.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-sits-in-sink.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cat-laughs-hysterically.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-insults-your-toilet-seat.jpghttp://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/3/128832902511771268.jpg Edited February 14, 2010 at 06:08 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
whineupemily Posted February 14, 2010 at 08:34 AM Posted February 14, 2010 at 08:34 AM THAT LAST ONE!!! Quote
CelineRox Posted February 14, 2010 at 02:02 PM Posted February 14, 2010 at 02:02 PM Emily, everytime I see you - you have a different avatar! LOL Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Charlie92 Posted February 14, 2010 at 02:21 PM Posted February 14, 2010 at 02:21 PM The first one! Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 14, 2010 at 04:52 PM Posted February 14, 2010 at 04:52 PM I really love the WTF cat and the Lion cat and of course the hidden Pom and the laughing hysterically cat just makes me Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Charlie92 Posted February 14, 2010 at 06:13 PM Posted February 14, 2010 at 06:13 PM I'm gonna' die if I stay inside for 1min more Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 15, 2010 at 12:17 AM Posted February 15, 2010 at 12:17 AM Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
whineupemily Posted February 15, 2010 at 01:16 AM Posted February 15, 2010 at 01:16 AM Emily, everytime I see you - you have a different avatar! LOL HAHA :sofunny: I can't decide on one!!! Yours is pretty Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 15, 2010 at 04:36 AM Posted February 15, 2010 at 04:36 AM (edited) http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-looks-bad-in-morning.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-slips-on-floor.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-one-cat-is-mad.jpg^^ http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cats-wait-for-other-cat.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-talks-about-litterbox.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-is-being-rebuilt.jpg^^ http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-sleeps-on-book1.jpg^^I totally agree!http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cats-look-out-window.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/funny-pictures-cat-will-help-with-bombs.jpg Edited February 15, 2010 at 04:37 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
whineupemily Posted February 15, 2010 at 10:32 AM Posted February 15, 2010 at 10:32 AM I really love the WTF cat and the Lion cat and of course the hidden Pom and the laughing hysterically cat just makes me Oh my gosh, I JUST realised that's why it says "I think there's a spy among us" cos of the dog!! Quote
Célinefull Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:36 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:36 PM there's a lot more cats in this thread than i remember. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Charlie92 Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:39 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:39 PM I can't find any job... Quote
Célinefull Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:54 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:54 PM Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Charlie92 Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:57 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:57 PM The 3re picture! Quote
whineupemily Posted February 15, 2010 at 05:10 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 05:10 PM (edited) Soooooooooooooo tired. It was suggested that I do a word puzzle to try and keep awake. Ummmm hi. That would put me to sleep in 5 minutes. There are 18 different sexy #ss animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo! Edited February 15, 2010 at 05:11 PM by whineupemily Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 15, 2010 at 05:23 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 05:23 PM 'Dear snow, go away and don't come back till AFTER February 20th. Kthanxbye.' Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Sofie Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:43 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:43 PM I'm alive - because of you... Quote
Sofie Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:44 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:44 PM There would be just no living without loving you, how would I ever survive? Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:51 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:51 PM 'Dear snow, go away and don't come back till AFTER February 20th. Kthanxbye.'After 1 year please Quote
dj4celine Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:53 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 02:53 PM With you guys talking about snow, I just hope the summer isn't harsh here this time Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:04 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 03:04 PM Well Dhruv you wanna' come here!!!??? Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 17, 2010 at 04:46 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 04:46 AM 'Dear guy who controls the time, make it Saturday at noon please. Do it NOW! kthanksbye.' Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
dj4celine Posted February 17, 2010 at 08:54 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 08:54 AM Well Dhruv you wanna' come here!!!??? For the summer? If your temps stay above 10C during the summer then why not? Quote
Célinefull Posted February 17, 2010 at 11:25 AM Posted February 17, 2010 at 11:25 AM I wish for snow! It's so hot here all the time. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Charlie92 Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:08 PM Posted February 17, 2010 at 01:08 PM Well Dhruv you wanna' come here!!!??? For the summer? If your temps stay above 10C during the summer then why not? I meant for the winter smart@ss Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.