Charlie92 Posted February 27, 2010 at 10:22 AM Posted February 27, 2010 at 10:22 AM The snow is starting to melt away!! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted February 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM that's great to know Quote
Davey84 Posted February 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM (edited) SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--oke seriously.... i just bunched my chest cos MHWGO was playing.... I need help!!! Edited February 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
dj4celine Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:36 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:36 PM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--oke seriously.... i just bunched my chest cos MHWGO was playing.... I need help!!! Don't worry, you're not the only one SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--I was humming Mariah's songs and ended up moving my hands like her while in the kitchen and in the balcony My neighbour saw me and that's when I realized what I was doing It was embarrassing as hell Shake It I thought you'd be doing all the shakin' and breakin' Quote
whineupemily Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:55 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:55 PM (edited) EMILY GUUUURL WASSUP WIT U HAYLO http://i49.tinypic.com/detoqr.jpg Edited February 27, 2010 at 05:56 PM by whineupemily Quote
Davey84 Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:55 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:55 PM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--oke seriously.... i just bunched my chest cos MHWGO was playing.... I need help!!! Don't worry, you're not the only one SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--I was humming Mariah's songs and ended up moving my hands like her while in the kitchen and in the balcony My neighbour saw me and that's when I realized what I was doing It was embarrassing as hell SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMFD!!! WHAT I DID IS NOTHING COMPAIRED TO THAT!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
whineupemily Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:58 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 05:58 PM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--oke seriously.... i just bunched my chest cos MHWGO was playing.... I need help!!! Don't worry, you're not the only one SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--I was humming Mariah's songs and ended up moving my hands like her while in the kitchen and in the balcony My neighbour saw me and that's when I realized what I was doing It was embarrassing as hell Shake It I thought you'd be doing all the shakin' and breakin' I KNOW it was Madonna Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 27, 2010 at 06:10 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 06:10 PM "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!" Gotta love Alice in Wonderland previews. "Did you steal my tarts?" Red Queen to the frog. He says he didn't steal them and she see's jam on his lip and wipes it off with her finger and eats and then screams "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!" Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
dj4celine Posted February 27, 2010 at 07:10 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 07:10 PM EMILY GUUUURL WASSUP WIT U HAYLO http://i49.tinypic.com/detoqr.jpg Oh Holy Beyonce! SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--oke seriously.... i just bunched my chest cos MHWGO was playing.... I need help!!! Don't worry, you're not the only one SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--I was humming Mariah's songs and ended up moving my hands like her while in the kitchen and in the balcony My neighbour saw me and that's when I realized what I was doing It was embarrassing as hell SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMFD!!! WHAT I DID IS NOTHING COMPAIRED TO THAT!!! I know! It's really really embarrassing I KNOW it was Madonna EEGAD! Quote
CelineRox Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:02 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:02 PM Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
CelineRules! Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:13 PM Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. OMG! That would be such a big favour, yes.. thank you very much! Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:19 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:19 PM are you wanting a forum member to F off or someone you know elsewhere? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CelineRules! Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM Posted February 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM ^ Just some annoying people Quote
whineupemily Posted February 28, 2010 at 04:30 AM Posted February 28, 2010 at 04:30 AM Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 28, 2010 at 08:14 AM Posted February 28, 2010 at 08:14 AM Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. OMG! That would be such a big favour, yes.. thank you very much! OK Quote
Charlie92 Posted February 28, 2010 at 10:35 AM Posted February 28, 2010 at 10:35 AM Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. NO! Quote
whineupemily Posted February 28, 2010 at 05:19 PM Posted February 28, 2010 at 05:19 PM Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. NO! :sofunny: :sofunny: http://i47.tinypic.com/11w32ir.gif Quote
I Love You Posted February 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM Posted February 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM We are the Champions Of the World. Gold number 14. :whee: Quote
Charlie92 Posted March 1, 2010 at 05:45 PM Posted March 1, 2010 at 05:45 PM Please do everyone a favour and f**k off. Thanks. NO! :sofunny: :sofunny: http://i47.tinypic.com/11w32ir.gif Quote
I Love You Posted March 1, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted March 1, 2010 at 09:10 PM What is with all the Gifs lately. Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 2, 2010 at 05:23 AM Posted March 2, 2010 at 05:23 AM (edited) http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-dis-iz-ur-kitteh.jpghttp://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/no-pants.jpg^^I almost ended up in that situation a couple months ago though it was Grey Goose that got me in trouble. My friend Jenny and I drank almost an entire bottle of it. We were at my friend Miranda's. One of the big bottles and I'm suprised we woke up in bed that next morning.(We could barely walk, yet I remember every single thing we talked about word for word.) We were in the garage all night and I could have went to sleep on the pool table. That would have been greeaaatttt to explain to our friend Miranda's parents the next morning I could totally see it Miranda's Parents: "Amanda, Jenny would you like to explain to us why we found you passed out on the pool table with a bottle of Grey Goose and a jug of Orange Juice?" Us: "Umm...not really." http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/randall.jpg Edited March 2, 2010 at 05:40 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
dj4celine Posted March 2, 2010 at 11:19 AM Posted March 2, 2010 at 11:19 AM You're supposed to be quitting, Charlie Quote
Charlie92 Posted March 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM Posted March 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM (edited) ^I'm loosing the battle Edited March 2, 2010 at 11:44 AM by Charlie92 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.