DCCeline Posted May 23, 2024 at 01:41 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 01:41 PM She looks excellent in that picture. Much better then the promo poster for the doc. Although I wish she had let her hair down instead of a bun but its better then that blonde wig thing from TCWT Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2024 at 02:08 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 02:08 PM Hoda was just on tv again right now teasing the interview in the third hour of TODAY and she said she saw the I AM CELINE DION documentary and she can’t stop thinking about it and the “things they were able to capture” and that Celine “she’s much better now but she she told me she literally almost died”. Quote
tshlw Posted May 23, 2024 at 02:13 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 02:13 PM Hoda was just on tv again right now teasing the interview in the third hour of TODAY and she said she saw the I AM CELINE DION documentary and she can’t stop thinking about it and the “things they were able to capture” and that Celine “she’s much better now but she she told me she literally almost died”. I was able to record will have it to post in a few. 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
tshlw Posted May 23, 2024 at 02:20 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 02:20 PM Here is the part of Hoda talking about the upcoming interview https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sej2o8NqJUY 3 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Céline RO Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:33 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:33 PM thanks!! Céline, though older, looks terrific! Tho she is getting a little bald spot! I still don’t think it’s anything more than what she’s had for years, but it’s especially visible here because she has makeup on her face that’s a different shade to her skin just along her hairline. They should’ve gone higher with the makeup. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:45 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:45 PM Brown has always been her colour, I hope she sticks to it. Would not even mind to see the bob wig in brown. Like ADISQ 2001 But yes, I agree, she should stick to brown. Been saying it for a long time… 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:50 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:50 PM Yeah I think the documentary marks the end of the blond bob wig era. I thought the same about the North American leg of the CWT… I thought, when she goes to Europe, she will have new outfits and new hair… And then after COVID and the whole tour being scrapped I said okay, this really is it, new era, she will come back with a whole new (much better) look… And all the 2021 videos where she looked gorgeous only added to the optimism… And yet here we are. Quote The best is yet to come...
LukeD Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:51 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:51 PM Like ADISQ 2001 But yes, I agree, she should stick to brown. Been saying it for a long time…Yes! This is the best colour for her, no doubt. She looks so pretty and youthful! 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:53 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 05:53 PM This was when she filmed the SPS announcement video, 8 December 2022. She looked so awesome with her hair down! Why couldn’t she do the announcement like that? 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Popular Post alexceline Posted May 23, 2024 at 06:07 PM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2024 at 06:07 PM This was when she filmed the SPS announcement video, 8 December 2022. She looked so awesome with her hair down! Why couldn’t she do the announcement like that? She almost died... and you're wondering why she didn't announce her illness looking prettier? 8 Quote
Céline RO Posted May 23, 2024 at 06:32 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 06:32 PM She almost died... and you're wondering why she didn't announce her illness looking prettier? Would’ve taken less effort… Quote The best is yet to come...
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 23, 2024 at 07:43 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 07:43 PM This was when she filmed the SPS announcement video, 8 December 2022. She looked so awesome with her hair down! Why couldn’t she do the announcement like that? Wow! I thought that was a backstage moment from the Courage album photoshoot. That’s the level of how pretty she looks there 😍 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
actofcontrition Posted May 23, 2024 at 07:47 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 07:47 PM https://press.nbcnew...erson-syndrome/ NBC NEWS EXCLUSIVE: CELINE DION SPEAKS OUT TO TODAY’SHODA KOTB IN FIRST TV INTERVIEW AMID BATTLE WITH STIFF PERSON SYNDROME MAY 23, 2024 DOMINIQUE DONAHUE Interview to Air as a Special Primetime Hour Tuesday, June 11 at 10 p.m. ET, Preview to Air Same Day on TODAY NEW YORK – May 23, 2024 –In an NBC News exclusive, Celine Dion speaks with TODAY’s Hoda Kotb in her first television interview since being diagnosed with Stiff Person Syndrome. During the rare one-on-one, Dion shares a candid look at how she is coping with the illness. The exclusive interview will air as a special primetime hour Tuesday, June 11 at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT on NBC, with an extensive preview airing the same morning on TODAY. Additionally, the special will feature exclusive footage from the upcoming Amazon documentary I Am: Celine Dion. **Mandatory photo credit: Hoda Kotb interviews Celine Dion for a special to air on NBC June 11 at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT. She look soooo beautiful 🥰 Quote
homerton Posted May 23, 2024 at 08:04 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 08:04 PM What a wonderful human she is. There’s something special about Celine. She’s one of a kind. Not only the greatest singer in history, but a humble kind person. Her and rene were the best 2 Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2024 at 08:26 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 08:26 PM HODA on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Us1nUPDfr/?igsh=MTVnMW9qNTQ2cDU4dg== Quote
PuraVida Posted May 23, 2024 at 09:20 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 09:20 PM Does anyone happen to know which part of the Hilton hotel they conducted the interview in? It looks like a peaceful, relaxed setting - albeit one with tons of tv producers and staff around lol. Someone on Twitter pointed out how the photo with Hoda reminds them of Celine's photo back in 2002 with Barbara Walters from their interview together. The similarities are striking, namely that Celine was in white and Barbara was wearing a similar blue to Hoda. 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted May 23, 2024 at 10:06 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 10:06 PM I personally really like Hoda, and I feel like she’s someone whom I would feel comfortable talking to. She just exudes genuine warmth that others don’t. So I’m glad that she’s the one who gets to do this with Céline. I’m saying this in response to the comments saying that Céline should have had someone more “prominent” for her interview. Hoda is prominent enough, and I for one cannot think of someone whom I would have been more content with in this role. As a matter of fact, not too long ago I had a random vision of Céline doing this type of long special interview outside in a garden or on a terrace (although I imagined it would be her home) and I was thinking how probably the person I would like most for it would be Hoda. So you can imagine how I’m feeling about this. 3 Quote The best is yet to come...
GoldenLeaf Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:34 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:34 PM (edited) Brown hair!!!! Love it!Brown? It looks like dark blond to me, just like her hair color in late 2007 : Edited May 23, 2024 at 11:37 PM by GoldenLeaf 1 Quote
LukeD Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:36 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:36 PM (edited) Brown? It looks like dark blond to me, just like her hair colour in late 2007 :https://i.pinimg.com...567fda9aa29.jpgI would say light brown! But these two are very close and the lights play a big part.In the 2007 image this is brown for me. Edited May 23, 2024 at 11:37 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:48 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:48 PM I would say light brown! But these two are very close and the lights play a big part.In the 2007 image this is brown for me.True haha! I guess I'm just too much associating her brown hair to the 1990-1994 era. Anything lighter than this always appears dark blonde/light brown to me lol : Quote
LukeD Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:50 PM Posted May 23, 2024 at 11:50 PM True haha! I guess I'm just too much associating her brown hair to the 1990-1994 era. Anything lighter than this always appears dark blonde/light brown to me lol :To me this is either dark brown or black! So I guess I see things a tone darker than you Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 24, 2024 at 12:00 AM Posted May 24, 2024 at 12:00 AM This was when she filmed the SPS announcement video, 8 December 2022. She looked so awesome with her hair down! Why couldn’t she do the announcement like that? plus it's Celine's natural long hair not the wig ! 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ewh12 Posted May 24, 2024 at 12:13 AM Posted May 24, 2024 at 12:13 AM Maybe its a superstition but I feel, Céline always dyes her hair darker when a big birth/new chapter is going to occur. When RC was born, she had a dark curly bob, when the twins were born, it was longer, but dark and wavy. Though its not as dark this time around, you could say "A New Day Has Come" with Céline in this next chapter of her life. Actually, now that I think about it, Dark wavy hair always signifies a new evolution in her life/career. She started her career with dark wavy hair, became a woman with dark wavy hair with "Incognito" Started her metamorphic international rise with dark wavy hair on "Unison" became a mom with dark, wavy hair on "A New Day Has Come", had dark, wavy hair when her twins were born and now, has it again in this rebirth of Céline. Quote
mirage Posted May 24, 2024 at 07:58 AM Posted May 24, 2024 at 07:58 AM Maybe its a superstition but I feel, Céline always dyes her hair darker when a big birth/new chapter is going to occur. When RC was born, she had a dark curly bob, when the twins were born, it was longer, but dark and wavy. Though its not as dark this time around, you could say "A New Day Has Come" with Céline in this next chapter of her life. Actually, now that I think about it, Dark wavy hair always signifies a new evolution in her life/career. She started her career with dark wavy hair, became a woman with dark wavy hair with "Incognito" Started her metamorphic international rise with dark wavy hair on "Unison" became a mom with dark, wavy hair on "A New Day Has Come", had dark, wavy hair when her twins were born and now, has it again in this rebirth of Céline. Well the dark wavy/curly hair is her natural hair so big chance when she has the time off she just leaves it like that.And now getting older and grey she keeps it lighter. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
homerton Posted May 24, 2024 at 03:40 PM Posted May 24, 2024 at 03:40 PM She looks the best. Always xx Quote
scielle Posted May 24, 2024 at 04:15 PM Posted May 24, 2024 at 04:15 PM Maybe its a superstition but I feel, Céline always dyes her hair darker when a big birth/new chapter is going to occur. I doubt it's superstition. More likely the toxicity of hair dyes and her not wanting to expose her babies to it while pregnant and breastfeeding. 1 Quote
tshlw Posted May 24, 2024 at 04:16 PM Posted May 24, 2024 at 04:16 PM I doubt it's superstition. More likely the toxicity of hair dyes and her not wanting to expose her babies to it while pregnant and breastfeeding. That was exactly my thought too. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
ewh12 Posted May 24, 2024 at 07:58 PM Posted May 24, 2024 at 07:58 PM Fair enough and honestly a reasonable explanation. I tend to be open to lots of theories so just wanted to put it out there haha Quote
Critiaslux Posted May 25, 2024 at 09:28 AM Posted May 25, 2024 at 09:28 AM There are 2 full weeks between the interview and the doc, there must be something going on in between the 2 no ? Otherwise the interview would have been closer to the release of the doc. 🤓 Maybe it is aired on 11 June to give the exclusive premiere, but then they (Amazon, TC, Sony) will roll out some kind of promotion (in whatever shape or form). 🤔 Quote
mirage Posted May 27, 2024 at 01:34 PM Posted May 27, 2024 at 01:34 PM As excited I am to finally see a new interview with her, the same time I'm questioning myself if I will watch it or not. A part of me wants to watch the documentary with all the information I have now.We been looking forward to this documentary so much, I'm a bit afraid they will show and tell us so much tomorrow. That eventually the documentary isn't that exciting and new when it's release day. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.