LukeD Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:06 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:06 PM https://www.instagra...3lqdzV5ejZuYWZy Just seen outside of her hotelThe outfit gave me ''1 Fille & 4 Types'' vibes! 7 Quote
Ukrfan Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:06 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:06 PM https://www.instagra...3lqdzV5ejZuYWZy Just seen outside of her hotel So now she's teasing us too I don't know, so many signs, but I kinda stopped believing in Olympics... Love her today, seems full of energy, and on heels again Quote
Céline RO Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:07 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:07 PM I thought he did not accompany her on the Courage tour. I swear I read that somewhere. Just more troubling to me as this has to be when taking up to 90mg of valium and do they not see it or what? We see him in backstage footage of the CWT escorting her as he always did, and his retirement was only announced in late 2020 if I remember correctly. Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:07 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:07 PM (edited) https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8XSPm9Ac4e/?igsh=c3lqdzV5ejZuYWZy Just seen outside of her hotel She looks great!! I think Kelly starts filming at 2:00?! Wonder if she’s headed there?! Also, her therapists is back there?! He was behind her last night at the premiere too, and the hockey games… he must be on container at all times! Edited June 18, 2024 at 05:09 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
celinexvocals Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:11 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:11 PM I gotta admit that this t-shirt « Celine Paris »…. I mean it would be cruel if it was not a hint. But on the other hand, her answer yesterday night was not promising. I am confused. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:12 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:12 PM I gotta admit that this t-shirt « Celine Paris »…. I mean it would be cruel if it was not a hint. But on the other hand, her answer yesterday night was not promising. I am confused. Everything‘s been such a mixed bag lately of mixed messages. 5 Quote
Nmj Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:13 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:13 PM The outfit gave me ''1 Fille & 4 Types'' vibes! Sub, granny hair hair for bun! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:13 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:13 PM I gotta admit that this t-shirt « Celine Paris »…. I mean it would be cruel if it was not a hint. But on the other hand, her answer yesterday night was not promising. I am confused. Can she really answer that question when it’s embargoed? She played around with the answer from my point of view. She didn’t say no… Kev x 2 Quote
Ukrfan Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:14 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:14 PM She looks great!! I think Kelly starts filming at 2:00?! Wonder if she's headed there?! Also, her therapists is back there?! He was behind her last night at the premiere too, and the hockey games… he must be on container at all times! 5 days a week or sometimes even more - he must follow her quite a lot Celine also probably wants to exercise before big events like yesterday's But following her to a premier and a hockey game? I used to think about him more as a coach, but I guess he's like a personal doctor for her (ready to provide help if needed)? 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:16 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:16 PM his retirement was only announced in late 2020 if I remember correctly. Which, I think I forgot to mention at the time, I found surprising. To retire in the middle of an, admittedly halted, world tour in which he played such a key role. Quote The best is yet to come...
scielle Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:18 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:18 PM I used to think about him more as a coach, but I guess he's like a personal doctor for her (ready to provide help if needed)? Yes, and that I think will become more evident once you see the film. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:18 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:18 PM (edited) How about her old band members? Mego, Andre, Jean Seb Carre? Edit Just found out Jean Seb joined The Voice and I didn’t know he can sing! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYf5rVf7/ Edited June 18, 2024 at 05:22 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:18 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:18 PM I just need to say this I know she has the diagnosis and drs around her now. But still troubled with fact seems still mainly same people around her based on Irene's comments in her introductions speech and that none of them did an intervention not as much to stop the valium but to stop her performing and take care of herself and figure out what wrong. What about Michael I get he was not part of Courage tour but before that and Dave and Denis and Linda? So many I just can't imagine my family and friends not having it out with me that I couldn't go on like that. I shudder to think what would have been if Covid did not happen. I say all this because I worry just a little she will push herself again cause wants to be on stage and who is really there to make her pull back. I really hope now that the machine is back in motion she really is smart and doesn't push to hard and really has people around her that will make her stop. I keep wondering, I know it is pointless as we can't change the past but I still do wonder how much different things would have been if Rene was still here. If she then wouldn't have felt she had to be brave for everyone. Are we sure they knew about Valium thouigh? I kinda assumed Celine didn't tell anyone. She admitted that she had been lying to her family, didn't she? 1 Quote
dawn Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:19 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:19 PM "Celine, Paris" https://www.instagra...3lqdzV5ejZuYWZy Just seen outside of her hotel"Celine, Paris" She is adding more fuel to the fire, lol. 3 Quote
tshlw Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:23 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:23 PM Are we sure they knew about Valium thouigh? I kinda assumed Celine didn't tell anyone. She admitted that she had been lying to her family, didn't she? But what about having trouble on stage walking off and coming back fine? If she was taking valium during that quick break would not someone on her team know. And what about the symptoms of SPS would they not say maybe you should stop and figure out what wrong? I just can't believe no one realized how serious it was. Just scary to think of. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Céline RO Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:26 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:26 PM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8XSPm9Ac4e/?igsh=c3lqdzV5ejZuYWZy Just seen outside of her hotel Looks to me like she’s heading back to Vegas. Hope I’m wrong though. Quote The best is yet to come...
tshlw Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:28 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:28 PM 5 days a week or sometimes even more - he must follow her quite a lot Celine also probably wants to exercise before big events like yesterday's But following her to a premier and a hockey game? I used to think about him more as a coach, but I guess he's like a personal doctor for her (ready to provide help if needed)? Yeah maybe he is one if heaven forbid she had a crisis he would be first to help. Even though symptoms seem completely under control since know SPS is unpredictable probably want someone around ready to spring into action. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
scielle Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:30 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:30 PM Haven't listened yet but a 30-min convo on CBC's Commotion - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Nmj Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:32 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:32 PM Looks to me like she’s heading back to Vegas. Hope I’m wrong though. What makes you think that? She’s waving at the fans… ? Quote
smw Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:36 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:36 PM (edited) I can’t imagine she’d wear that shirt if she weren’t planning on showing up at the Olympics. She wouldn’t toy with our emotions like that if it she wasn’t planning something. We’ll see what happens! It’s wonderful to see her out in the world again. I also think a Kelly appearance of some kind is happening. Celine’s team surely knows Kelly is a big fan and they are fellow powerhouse vocalists so Kelly will get it more than others… being able to empathize with what Celine’s been through with her voice. Edited June 18, 2024 at 05:40 PM by smw Quote
mirage Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:37 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:37 PM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8XSPm9Ac4e/?igsh=c3lqdzV5ejZuYWZy Just seen outside of her hotelHave you seen that T-shirt!!?!?!Is she teasing us????? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
Nmj Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:38 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:38 PM I can’t imagine she’d wear that shirt if she weren’t planning on showing up at the Olympics. She wouldn’t toy with our emotions like that if it she wasn’t planning something. We’ll see what happens! It’s wonderful to see her out in the world again. I love it… very on brand for Celine ( ‘no pun intended ) to say one thing and then show up the next day with the literal Easter egg that might or might not be anything, I guess she wanted the the topic on this forum to stay alive. 3 Quote
tshlw Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:42 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:42 PM Haven't listened yet but a 30-min convo on CBC's Commotion -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Ugh why can't they get it right Jacques wrote the music for her first song not Michael. Really don't care of Carl Wilson. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Ukrfan Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:47 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:47 PM But what about having trouble on stage walking off and coming back fine? If she was taking valium during that quick break would not someone on her team know. And what about the symptoms of SPS would they not say maybe you should stop and figure out what wrong? I just can't believe no one realized how serious it was. Just scary to think of. Well... Claudatte said she thought it was menopause. I think her older brother and sisters (as well as some team members) might have assumed it's aging. As for the vocals, Idk. I'd probably assume Celine consulted a doctor and got prescribed something. I wouldn't probably even know what she's taking. Like, for example, I have no idea what medicine my mom takes. Quote
LukeD Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:49 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:49 PM I think the focus right now is on the documentary. Even if she plans to perform at the Olympics she would not say so because much attention would be placed there. Same reason why there is a date for her return to stage that her manager did not allow her to disclose in the interview with Hoda. All these interviews she has given were to promote the documentary. This time period is all about Celine explaining her absence. Once that is all sorted and the documentary serves its purpose, I am sure more things will be announced. 6 Quote
scielle Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:53 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:53 PM Really don't care of Carl Wilson.I do. He validated Celine in the eyes of many. His book is one of the things that made me come back into the Celine fold circa 2015, after 10+ years out of the loop. 3 Quote
smw Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:54 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:54 PM I think the focus right now is on the documentary. Even if she plans to perform at the Olympics she would not say so because much attention would be placed there. Same reason why there is a date for her return to stage that her manager did not allow her to disclose in the interview with Hoda. All these interviews she has given were to promote the documentary. This time period is all about Celine explaining her absence. Once that is all sorted and the documentary serves its purpose, I am sure more things will be announced. Agreed 1 Quote
LukeD Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:55 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:55 PM Have you seen that T-shirt!!?!?!Is she teasing us????? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met TapatalkIn my opinion, this could be a hint, yes. However, I think that if she is to perform in the Olympics we will only find out at some point in July, after the documentary has served its purpose in terms of explaining Celine's absense to the public. I believe that an announcement close to the performance will create significant buzz as well. The impression I have been given since her surprise appearance at the Grammy Awards is that this is a very carefully planned and executed comeback. Whether she sings at the Olympics or not, it will be a concious decision for the best. 1 Quote
tshlw Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:56 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:56 PM Well... Claudatte said she thought it was menopause. I think her older brother and sisters (as well as some team members) might have assumed it's aging. As for the vocals, Idk. I'd probably assume Celine consulted a doctor and got prescribed something. I wouldn't probably even know what she's taking. Like, for example, I have no idea what medicine my mom takes. But Linda lives with her and Michael was there every time on stage. Now Claudette was not around her all the time so I give her no mind. Then having to cancel shows and those around her would know not a sinus infection. Just find it crazy no one thought her passing out in the corridor on way to a meet and greet and then forgetting it all, isn't that something to be alarmed about? Just hard for me to fathom. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Ejion Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:57 PM Posted June 18, 2024 at 05:57 PM I'm going to see documentary tonight 7:30pm at the Bell Lightbox Theatre-- TorontoI bought two tickets but my aunt won't be able to come. If anyone wants a free ticket for tonight (Tuesday, June 18) let me know 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.