sebulba Posted April 1, 2023 at 06:55 AM Posted April 1, 2023 at 06:55 AM (edited) I understand your point...I guess I'm a little too excited with the new footage we have...I totally understand your excitement I was too when saw it the first couple of times and being excited just shows the appreciation What was so exciting for me about the video was the picture quality. I mean I have got used to the dvd quality of the 90's and seeing the new cut in modern HD was mind blowing. I usually don't care or comment how Celine looks but dang she looked really great in that new video. Also seeing how big the song got it deserved its own music video for sure and finally we got it.Seeing how they can improve, restore, remaster or whatever the picture quality like that I wouldn't mind they released more old music video in a remastered state so to speak. Or re-release All the way dvd on blu-ray with remastered picture and sound and I would prefer they even re-mix the surround track because that could really be improved.Anyway we will get excited and happy for all new content they release either big or small. Edited April 1, 2023 at 06:57 AM by sebulba 1 Quote < >
sebulba Posted April 1, 2023 at 07:02 AM Posted April 1, 2023 at 07:02 AM Are they Hyde Park affiliated or are they Team Celine affiliated? Or like, somehow have access to whatever media/filming teams were working? Edit: I think they are releasing songs very slowly i.e. every 4-6 months..Is this a Celine fan group or just a group that records various concert from different artists and then release it unofficially?If it's the first option as in a Celine fan group that holds on to rare videos and such then it's just a shame they don't release for every fan to see. But idk I am just guessing or thinking out loud Quote < >
MaiconSC Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:18 PM Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:18 PM There were attempts to buy the video, just with the Spector songs.But most of the people here like to complain that people won't share a thing.But when they get asked to participate in such projects to buy it they like to complain again. So yeah I for one understand why they won't share it when they have it.If we all just worked together on these things we would get so much good stuff that is out there. From what I remember the Hyde Park wasn't included on that deal... unless that wasn't told to everyone.We have to remember that not all the fans have rivers of money to participate in that kind of project... And I don't see where my post is a complain?I'm pointing out the selfish behavior of SOME people who have pleasure in showing they are special or better than the rest of us, for having rare stuff. 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:21 PM Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:21 PM Is this a Celine fan group or just a group that records various concert from different artists and then release it unofficially?If it's the first option as in a Celine fan group that holds on to rare videos and such then it's just a shame they don't release for every fan to see. But idk I am just guessing or thinking out loud I think it was some TV company who filmed it, just like the Tokyo Dome, but for some reason it never was aired...Or maybe the festival itself filmed it. 1 Quote
CourageCeline Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:50 PM Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:50 PM If it was a Tv company, it most probably wasn't working with TC, cuz the angles in the video isn't all cinematographic,it's a mere left right and front 2 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted April 1, 2023 at 06:27 PM Posted April 1, 2023 at 06:27 PM At this point I’m looking for old bootlegs. I’ve seen a Montreal 1996 bootleg mentioned on the forum very briefly once or twice. I don’t know if the entire thing was ever posted here, but I think we should all look for it. And I also wonder what select few fans could have anything from the 1992 tour, on a old trading website 2 dates from that tour existed, but the websites don’t work anymore. Quote
PuraVida Posted April 2, 2023 at 02:27 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 02:27 AM (edited) Is this a Celine fan group or just a group that records various concert from different artists and then release it unofficially?If it's the first option as in a Celine fan group that holds on to rare videos and such then it's just a shame they don't release for every fan to see. But idk I am just guessing or thinking out loud Idk who they are, or if it's even the same person. In this case, I feel it makes a little sense for them to be careful since it's a recent concert and Team Celine/Sony theoretically could be harsh. However, there are definitely some fans who sit on unreleased materials from decades ago. Like that person FYO PIX on Youtube. At this point I'm looking for old bootlegs. I've seen a Montreal 1996 bootleg mentioned on the forum very briefly once or twice. I don't know if the entire thing was ever posted here, but I think we should all look for it. And I also wonder what select few fans could have anything from the 1992 tour, on a old trading website 2 dates from that tour existed, but the websites don't work anymore. Which website? Edited April 2, 2023 at 02:28 AM by PuraVida Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 2, 2023 at 04:48 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 04:48 AM It’s also laborious to digitize videos from VHS and sometimes even DVD, and then edit it so that the quality is worth even watching. So, I believe people like FYOPIX aren’t just sitting on material. They want to share the best quality possible, so they release it when they can. Hobbies can sometimes also become like full time jobs when you choose to share it with the world. Just something to think about. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Chantemoi Posted April 2, 2023 at 07:43 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 07:43 AM Finally got around to scanning this magazine I picked up a few months ago... 7 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:39 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:39 AM (edited) Incredible times! Celine Dion was everywhere, her music played on all the radios and her music videos on all the TVs. She was a top seller worldwide and the #1 artist in both English and French. Time really flies and people forget easily... I hope that in the near future there will be a new official documentary that demonstrates how great and relevant she was on several levels. The voice is unforgettable as well as her grace. Edited April 2, 2023 at 10:40 AM by Bruno Portugal 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
ryba Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:40 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:40 AM Yeah, even the 2018 Tokyo show, which was aired on TV, is still hard to come by. I've not seen any clips on YouTube. And the 2017 tour that was filmed, and the final Vegas shows in 2019. I feel pretty confident that there are fans who have ALL of these, and they traded rare videos with each other. Then there's the TCOML audio bootleg that surfaces out of nowhere… Perhaps there's even more out there than we even realize. I guess the good news is that if her team isn't going to start trickling these goodies, the fans will eventually and we'll have random surprises to look forward to over the yearsTC is harming itself by keeping this footage as people will generate clicks for fan youtube channels to watch these videos. 1 Quote
ryba Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:41 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:41 AM Finally got around to scanning this magazine I picked up a few months ago... can you believe that Celine was still in her 20s during that time? It´s incredible how much she achieved before she even turned 30! Quote
ryba Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:44 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:44 AM Incredible times! Celine Dion was everywhere, her music played on all the radios and her music videos on all the TVs. She was a top seller worldwide and the #1 artist in both English and French.Time really flies and people forget easily... I hope that in the near future there will be a new official documentary that demonstrates how great and relevant she was on several levels.The voice is unforgettable as well as her grace.Do you think that Celines late 90s success was due to the fact that Mariah broke up with Tomy Mottola and he prioritised Celine out of anger? Sometimes I wonder, since Mariah was highly pushed during the first half of the decade. Then it was Celines turn. Quote
ryba Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:48 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:48 AM Let´s be real guys. Releasing the Hyde Park concert would not be a good idea. Her vocal condition was not good. She sounded weak and looked extremely skinny, and that bun made her appear even slimmer. Her look was not flattering at all. Unlike during the 2017 tour. 3 Quote
Gicedi Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:56 AM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:56 AM I wonder if anybody else have noiticed that behind Celine, at the Billboard 2017 My heart will go on performance, Rene Charles is standing with his friends. 1 Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
Bruno Portugal Posted April 2, 2023 at 04:33 PM Posted April 2, 2023 at 04:33 PM Do you think that Celines late 90s success was due to the fact that Mariah broke up with Tomy Mottola and he prioritised Celine out of anger? Sometimes I wonder, since Mariah was highly pushed during the first half of the decade. Then it was Celines turn. Mariah and Tommy Motolla's divorce may have contributed to Sony Music not prioritizing Mariah so much. But… Celine's tremendous success was due to the label's investment and specially to the enormous achievements she had in Europe and Japan in 1995. I believe that Sony Music wasn’t expecting that by a French-Canadian and realized that Celine Dion could be a new Michael Jackson in terms of sales and they were right. As for Tommy, I believe his revenge was through JLo... lol 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Bruno Portugal Posted April 2, 2023 at 04:39 PM Posted April 2, 2023 at 04:39 PM Let´s be real guys. Releasing the Hyde Park concert would not be a good idea. Her vocal condition was not good. She sounded weak and looked extremely skinny, and that bun made her appear even slimmer. Her look was not flattering at all. Unlike during the 2017 tour. I really enjoyed the Hyde Park concert. Celine was beautiful, fun and the crowd was ecstatic. The sunset during the concert also gave it a very special image. And that yellow dress... gorgeous!I was at the O2 Arena in July 2017. Her voice was strong! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
MaiconSC Posted April 2, 2023 at 05:39 PM Posted April 2, 2023 at 05:39 PM (edited) 4K extracts from the new music video... I hope you like it. Edited April 2, 2023 at 05:45 PM by MaiconSC 5 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted April 2, 2023 at 06:49 PM Posted April 2, 2023 at 06:49 PM Idk who they are, or if it's even the same person. In this case, I feel it makes a little sense for them to be careful since it's a recent concert and Team Celine/Sony theoretically could be harsh. However, there are definitely some fans who sit on unreleased materials from decades ago. Like that person FYO PIX on Youtube. Which website? I am not sure of the website name, a few older fans have access to it only because of archives or something, not really sure. Quote
Derek F. Posted April 2, 2023 at 07:23 PM Author Posted April 2, 2023 at 07:23 PM New quotes about Celine's extremely successful, classic song from American songwriter- - "Celine Dion’s voice spoke to a generation with the release of “My Heart Will Go On” in 1997." - "Dion’s soul-stirring performance coupled with the movie’s devastating story of star-crossed lovers Jack Dawson (DiCaprio) and Rose DeWitt Bukater (Winslet), has made “My Heart Will Go On” a timeless classic"- "Like Titanic, “My Heart Will Go On” was a blockbuster success. It debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 following its November 1997 release and has since sold more than 18 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling singles of all time." Quote
Abodi2002 Posted April 2, 2023 at 08:32 PM Posted April 2, 2023 at 08:32 PM I don't have any information about this... It's just common sense, like the pro-footage of the Berlin concert from the FIY tour that exists, and someone posted a snippet on twitter... Some fans like to share their discoveries right away, some like to keep to themselves... and some just like to let everybody knows that they have it, but won't share... Can you please give a link to the Berlin 1997 footage? I’ve never seen it. Quote
mirage Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:05 PM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:05 PM The quality is crazy! You can even see a little pimple or whatever it above her eye. 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:22 PM Posted April 2, 2023 at 10:22 PM (edited) Can you please give a link to the Berlin 1997 footage? I've never seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BddgUZBphI The title says Brussels, but I'm very suspicious it's Berlin, from where we have this bootleg: Edited April 2, 2023 at 10:29 PM by MaiconSC 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.