rodrigofreitas Posted March 27, 2023 at 07:03 PM Posted March 27, 2023 at 07:03 PM On Apple Music the video is on too. I thing the 4K there is a lot of better than the Youtube. 1 Quote
ryba Posted March 27, 2023 at 09:09 PM Posted March 27, 2023 at 09:09 PM (edited) btw: They are showing the original MHWGO video on MTV Germany (No1/biggest movie hits of the 90s) right now ❤️I don´t get why tv stations get the right to show the official video, but Celines YouTube channel doesn´t. By the way, how do you receive MTV? I don´t have it Edited March 27, 2023 at 09:09 PM by ryba Quote
LukeD Posted March 27, 2023 at 09:27 PM Posted March 27, 2023 at 09:27 PM (edited) The new music video has gained 80k views the past 22 hours which is very good. The views go up in a steady pace. I expect it to hit 1m total views on April 1st. Edited March 27, 2023 at 09:28 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
CourageCeline Posted March 28, 2023 at 04:35 AM Posted March 28, 2023 at 04:35 AM You guys are ridiculous, you've been complaining all these years about the absence of the music video, now that you have one(not original but at least something), you're still complaining. 3 Quote
beelee Posted March 28, 2023 at 05:40 AM Posted March 28, 2023 at 05:40 AM The new music video has gained 80k views the past 22 hours which is very good. The views go up in a steady pace. I expect it to hit 1m total views on April 1st.Wow! Really? That would be amazing! Quote
justinecoria Posted March 28, 2023 at 09:28 AM Posted March 28, 2023 at 09:28 AM The new music video has gained 80k views the past 22 hours which is very good. The views go up in a steady pace. I expect it to hit 1m total views on April 1st.Yeah a steady 100k per day. With her birthday coming, 1m should be hit on April 1st. 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted March 28, 2023 at 11:17 AM Posted March 28, 2023 at 11:17 AM 530K in 5 days. More than 100k per day. Good. 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted March 28, 2023 at 01:44 PM Posted March 28, 2023 at 01:44 PM The power of MHWGO 2 Quote
comingback Posted March 28, 2023 at 02:40 PM Posted March 28, 2023 at 02:40 PM (edited) I don´t get why tv stations get the right to show the official video, but Celines YouTube channel doesn´t. By the way, how do you receive MTV? I don´t have it I have regular cable TV, but you can also watch MTV on the mtv.de website. Edited March 28, 2023 at 02:40 PM by comingback 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted March 29, 2023 at 03:01 AM Posted March 29, 2023 at 03:01 AM https://youtu.be/kq6y1Xhe3QM I love those seconds in the director's cut with Céline just casually strolling on deck before the shot of Jack's french girlsbut still can't get enough of how clear this 2023 video is 2 Quote
beelee Posted March 29, 2023 at 03:23 AM Posted March 29, 2023 at 03:23 AM 581k views now. It looks like the increases have slowed down today. Is it still on track to hit 1 million by April 1? Quote
sebulba Posted March 29, 2023 at 02:25 PM Posted March 29, 2023 at 02:25 PM You guys are ridiculous, you've been complaining all these years about the absence of the music video, now that you have one(not original but at least something), you're still complaining.You can never be totally happy Anyway I don't see much complaining people seem very happy with the new content they bring. Quote < >
sebulba Posted March 29, 2023 at 02:39 PM Posted March 29, 2023 at 02:39 PM This is amazing... She must have lip synched almost the whole song for each scenario of the music video... The variations are so many!Although I miss the scenes of the movie, the 25th anniversary must be the best of all the versions... she is simply perfectly beautiful in each part of the video... I really like the bit where she walks in the background of the ship as part of the movie (2:07 - director's cut)... And I adore the part where she's standing on the ship's bow and we can see the Titanic in all his glory (2:45 - not included on the 25th anniversary)... So my rating is:1st place: 25th anniversary2nd place: director's cut3rd place: official music videoEven if I really like the new version where the video is totally Celine I think the official video version makes the song more dramatic and tells a story more with fitting partsfrom the movie inserted in parts of the song. And the combination showing Celine in the strong musical parts I think it still makes for a better more telling of a story kind of music video. If that makes sense. But Celine having her own music video for this song might erase people from referring to this song as "Titanic" and instead "My heart will go on" as the song actual name. Although I admit in the beginning I was also saying the Titanic song. 5 Quote < >
MaiconSC Posted March 29, 2023 at 05:12 PM Posted March 29, 2023 at 05:12 PM Even if I really like the new version where the video is totally Celine I think the official video version makes the song more dramatic and tells a story more with fitting partsfrom the movie inserted in parts of the song. And the combination showing Celine in the strong musical parts I think it still makes for a better more telling of a story kind of music video. If that makes sense. But Celine having her own music video for this song might erase people from referring to this song as "Titanic" and instead "My heart will go on" as the song actual name. Although I admit in the beginning I was also saying the Titanic song. I understand your point...I guess I'm a little too excited with the new footage we have... 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted March 30, 2023 at 10:53 AM Posted March 30, 2023 at 10:53 AM Almost at 650.000! Now at 649.395 in a week. 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Popular Post Katie Posted March 30, 2023 at 10:33 PM Popular Post Posted March 30, 2023 at 10:33 PM Am I in 1998?My Heart Will Go OniTunes: #1 Finland#2 Spain#3 Austria#5 France#41 Sri Lanka 8 Quote
Chantemoi Posted March 31, 2023 at 04:22 AM Posted March 31, 2023 at 04:22 AM Disco remix, anyone? https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn0mj6LtlvH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 2 Quote
Gicedi Posted March 31, 2023 at 09:13 AM Posted March 31, 2023 at 09:13 AM Disco remix, anyone? https://www.instagra...id=YmMyMTA2M2Y= lool and kinda Christmassy! 1 Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
stevo Posted March 31, 2023 at 09:32 AM Posted March 31, 2023 at 09:32 AM Where did the 4K video of Hyde Park MHWGO come from? Like, who or what company uploaded and where originally? I’d love a DVD 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted March 31, 2023 at 04:37 PM Posted March 31, 2023 at 04:37 PM Where did the 4K video of Hyde Park MHWGO come from? Like, who or what company uploaded and where originally? I'd love a DVD It's leaked... some fans have the full concert in that quality...Will they share it? God only knows... 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted March 31, 2023 at 07:29 PM Posted March 31, 2023 at 07:29 PM (edited) It's leaked... some fans have the full concert in that quality...Will they share it? God only knows... Are they Hyde Park affiliated or are they Team Celine affiliated? Or like, somehow have access to whatever media/filming teams were working? Edit: I think they are releasing songs very slowly i.e. every 4-6 months.. Edited March 31, 2023 at 07:30 PM by PuraVida Quote
nuts2you Posted March 31, 2023 at 08:32 PM Posted March 31, 2023 at 08:32 PM Not sure if this has been posted 2 Quote
smw Posted March 31, 2023 at 10:37 PM Posted March 31, 2023 at 10:37 PM It's leaked... some fans have the full concert in that quality...Will they share it? God only knows... Since it’s leaked already, it would be great if Team Celine officially released it in full. Or, at least, upload the best performances from that concert. It won’t impact Celine’s ticket sales. At this point, if Celine were to announce new concert dates - they’d sell like hot cakes. 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted April 1, 2023 at 12:16 AM Posted April 1, 2023 at 12:16 AM Since it's leaked already, it would be great if Team Celine officially released it in full. Or, at least, upload the best performances from that concert. It won't impact Celine's ticket sales. At this point, if Celine were to announce new concert dates - they'd sell like hot cakes. I don't think Team Celine knows it's been leaked. I doubt it's uploaded anywhere in full on the internet yet, could be wrong though. Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 1, 2023 at 02:20 AM Posted April 1, 2023 at 02:20 AM Are they Hyde Park affiliated or are they Team Celine affiliated? Or like, somehow have access to whatever media/filming teams were working? Edit: I think they are releasing songs very slowly i.e. every 4-6 months.. I don't have any information about this... It's just common sense, like the pro-footage of the Berlin concert from the FIY tour that exists, and someone posted a snippet on twitter... Some fans like to share their discoveries right away, some like to keep to themselves... and some just like to let everybody knows that they have it, but won't share... 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted April 1, 2023 at 02:49 AM Posted April 1, 2023 at 02:49 AM (edited) I don't have any information about this... It's just common sense, like the pro-footage of the Berlin concert from the FIY tour that exists, and someone posted a snippet on twitter... Some fans like to share their discoveries right away, some like to keep to themselves... and some just like to let everybody knows that they have it, but won't share... Yeah, even the 2018 Tokyo show, which was aired on TV, is still hard to come by. I’ve not seen any clips on YouTube. And the 2017 tour that was filmed, and the final Vegas shows in 2019. I feel pretty confident that there are fans who have ALL of these, and they traded rare videos with each other. Then there’s the TCOML audio bootleg that surfaces out of nowhere… Perhaps there’s even more out there than we even realize. I guess the good news is that if her team isn’t going to start trickling these goodies, the fans will eventually and we’ll have random surprises to look forward to over the years Edited April 1, 2023 at 02:50 AM by Chantemoi Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 1, 2023 at 02:55 AM Posted April 1, 2023 at 02:55 AM (edited) Yeah, even the 2018 Tokyo show, which was aired on TV, is still hard to come by. I've not seen any clips on YouTube. And the 2017 tour that was filmed, and the final Vegas shows in 2019. I feel pretty confident that there are fans who have ALL of these, and they traded rare videos with each other. Then there's the TCOML audio bootleg that surfaces out of nowhere… Perhaps there's even more out there than we even realize. I guess the good news is that if her team isn't going to start trickling these goodies, the fans will eventually and we'll have random surprises to look forward to over the years The Tokyo isn't on youtube because of copyright... I've uploaded it, but it got blocked... But at least it's easy to find for download.As for old bootlegs, I guess most of the people who recorded it aren't even active on internet...I've heard talks of an owner of a famous youtube channel, who claims to have another TCOML tour bootleg, and a FIY tour early date... But they won't share it...It's true that the trading of rare stuff is a thing, and it's really sad. Edited April 1, 2023 at 02:57 AM by MaiconSC Quote
Derek F. Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:20 AM Author Posted April 1, 2023 at 05:20 AM (edited) Update: The views for the new official alternate music video for "My Heart Will Go On" are steadily increasing - YouTube- currently now over 745,000 views on Celine's official YouTube channel! Facebook- currently now over 1.2 million views of the full length music video on Celine's official Facebook page! Approaching 2 million views when you add views for both YouTube and Facebook in 8 days! Edited April 1, 2023 at 05:21 AM by Derek F. Quote
mirage Posted April 1, 2023 at 06:35 AM Posted April 1, 2023 at 06:35 AM There were attempts to buy the video, just with the Spector songs. But most of the people here like to complain that people won't share a thing. But when they get asked to participate in such projects to buy it they like to complain again. So yeah I for one understand why they won't share it when they have it. If we all just worked together on these things we would get so much good stuff that is out there. I don't have any information about this... It's just common sense, like the pro-footage of the Berlin concert from the FIY tour that exists, and someone posted a snippet on twitter... Some fans like to share their discoveries right away, some like to keep to themselves... and some just like to let everybody knows that they have it, but won't share... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.