scielle Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:03 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:03 AM There''s a bit on Jimmy's stories - https://www.instagram.com/jimmyfallon/?hl=en 2 Quote
Nmj Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:07 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:07 AM I have a feeling maybe she did “Imperfections”??!! Quote
isabel leite Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:08 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:08 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/B46Ki-yFtMS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 1 Quote
queenofvegas Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:13 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:13 AM Unpopular opinion: the dress is hideous. Looks like the skirt of my couch. I know most people don't agree with me but she always seems to have the ugliest clothes on television. But I guess as long as she's happy, I'm cool Hoping she sings Lying Down or Imperfections. Courage and Fomo are great songs, but I'm getting sick of hearing them everywhere. 4 Quote
fred Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:13 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:13 AM Hahah I loove her! 😂 Where's the camera! Where's the camera Jimmy... 😁❤❤ There''s a bit on Jimmy's stories - https://www.instagram.com/jimmyfallon/?hl=en 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:18 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:18 AM (edited) It's interesting (and good) we all have different taste. I LOVE her look completely! Glad she keeps the tour bob. The dress is extemely interesting. It screams elegance and power. I am not too fond of the 80+ blazer fashion some of you here seem to love. And I don't like the extreme stuff she wears sometimes now (like those space boots and such). But this is so rigt for me. Love it! Unpopular opinion: the dress is hideous. Looks like the skirt of my couch. I know most people don't agree with me but she always seems to have the ugliest clothes on television. But I guess as long as she's happy, I'm cool Edited November 16, 2019 at 02:28 AM by fred 3 Quote Peace and love to all.
karatedude317 Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:31 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 02:31 AM Now If only she would be on the AMAs this weekend! 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:23 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:23 AM What time this is gonna aired? Coz im at nbc and its on dataline, is that correct? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
marc-02 Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:24 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:24 AM OMG someone, an animal rights protester, just tried heckling Celine as she was coming out of the hotel, for wearing fur/leather... https://www.instagram.com/p/B45-IoOF4Qz/?igshid=1d30i2j0737xr "Shame on Celine Dion for supporting an industry that murders and tortures animals!" https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7691229/amp/Celine-Dion-flaunts-leather-pants-Chanel-bags-protester-VEGAN-face-tattoo-arrested.html Quote
québecflower Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:43 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:43 AM Unpopular opinion: the dress is hideous. Looks like the skirt of my couch. I know most people don't agree with me but she always seems to have the ugliest clothes on television. But I guess as long as she's happy, I'm cool Hoping she sings Lying Down or Imperfections. Courage and Fomo are great songs, but I'm getting sick of hearing them everywhere.the thing is , most people don't care.... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
zeopower6 Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:50 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:50 AM What time this is gonna aired? Coz im at nbc and its on dataline, is that correct? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Depends on what coast you're watching from but if you're watching an east coast feed it'd be on in like an hour but if it's a west coast feed its in like 3 hours. Quote
mikez Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:56 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 03:56 AM Depends on what coast you're watching from but if you're watching an east coast feed it'd be on in like an hour but if it's a west coast feed its in like 3 hours. They should upload it right afterwards right? Is there a link? Quote
MaiconSC Posted November 16, 2019 at 04:24 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 04:24 AM (edited) I'm watching it here... https://www.stream2watch.ws/live/watch-NBC-online Edited November 16, 2019 at 04:39 AM by MaiconSC 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted November 16, 2019 at 04:49 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 04:49 AM Interview is up after commercial break Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted November 16, 2019 at 04:52 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 04:52 AM The hand was actually on the runway version of the dress as well! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
célinedionfan_16 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:00 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:00 AM whoa is that it? Quote
Jay718 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:01 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:01 AM Okay, they just went to commercial, seems like her bit is over...she isn't going to sing a song from Courage!?!??! Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Tyler1991 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:01 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:01 AM Why do i have a feeling she isn't performing? 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:02 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:02 AM Do we know that she is performing??? Kind of weird Jimmy didnt mention it before cutting to commercial... 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:02 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:02 AM That was so quick ! I hope she’ll sing Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
PuraVida Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:02 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:02 AM (edited) Okay, they just went to commercial, seems like her bit is over...she isn't going to sing a song from Courage!?!??! Maybe they had to a cut a ton from her interview because it was unusable... But the performance usually comes after a few of the segments.. Edited November 16, 2019 at 05:04 AM by PuraVida Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:03 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:03 AM all he said before the commercial was « we’ll be right back with tig notaro » ? Quote
karatedude317 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:04 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:04 AM She’s not singing, kind of a wasted opportunity. At least we have the parade to look forward to Quote
Jay718 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:04 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:04 AM Maybe they had to a cut a ton from her interview because it was unusable... I also wonder what time they filmed at...maybe she had limited time and had to get to the launch party?? 1 Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
MaiconSC Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:04 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:04 AM Well that was really quick... But at least the interview was good, and not awkward like the last time...I'm feeling there'll be no performance today Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:06 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:06 AM As stupid as this sounds she may not have been asked to perform? I’m genuinely curious. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
PuraVida Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:06 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:06 AM I also wonder what time they filmed at...maybe she had limited time and had to get to the launch party?? Jimmy Fallon 1000x more important than the launch party. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:07 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:07 AM She’s not singing, kind of a wasted opportunity. At least we have the parade to look forward to What was the point to even appear... Something tells me she wasn’t even scheduled to appear that night and jimmy made it happen since she was in NYC... seemed like he already had a full guest list of people on that night before Celine was announced. But come on at least a game like last time! 6 Quote
Jay718 Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:07 AM Posted November 16, 2019 at 05:07 AM Jimmy Fallon 1000x more important than the launch party. Oh, I totally agree!!! But given the history on the decisions made by her team....🤔 Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.