celinequeen Posted November 17, 2019 at 03:46 PM Author Posted November 17, 2019 at 03:46 PM https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJOmSw74TOQ Whole showWatch it from 12.37 minThere was a proper intro on Céline.I love the color of her outfit very much but not the outfit itself & her explicit interpretation about Jack’s saving 😂😂😂 3 Quote
Ukrfan Posted November 17, 2019 at 03:49 PM Posted November 17, 2019 at 03:49 PM https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aJOmSw74TOQ Whole showWatch it from 12.37 minThere was a proper intro on Céline.I love the color of her outfit very much but not the outfit itself & her explicit interpretation about Jack's saving I think Jimmy expected her to give him a second kiss, but she did not Quote
fred Posted November 17, 2019 at 04:32 PM Posted November 17, 2019 at 04:32 PM (edited) I don't like to comment on how she looks since I don't think that should be of importance….. but maaaan! What a class act! That dress, those colours, that makeup, her skin shining with a nice glow all over. She's gleaming of elegance and style. I got star strucked through the screen ffs! (and yea I would had loved a performance as well, but only if it was a really good song from the new album. And I rejoice in her appearence at tha gay bar A LOT! (Even though I don't feel drawn to the RuPaul show I do think that's the way for her to go now. Wish she showed up for a special on there.)) Edited November 17, 2019 at 04:34 PM by fred 7 Quote Peace and love to all.
RosieBarron Posted November 18, 2019 at 10:51 PM Posted November 18, 2019 at 10:51 PM I don't like to comment on how she looks since I don't think that should be of importance….. but maaaan! What a class act! That dress, those colours, that makeup, her skin shining with a nice glow all over. She's gleaming of elegance and style. I got star strucked through the screen ffs! (and yea I would had loved a performance as well, but only if it was a really good song from the new album. And I rejoice in her appearence at tha gay bar A LOT! (Even though I don't feel drawn to the RuPaul show I do think that's the way for her to go now. Wish she showed up for a special on there.)) The strength of her career has been that she appeals to all communities. Some people will love the drag thing others won't. Everything in balance. 1 Quote
superstar85ca Posted November 19, 2019 at 04:37 PM Posted November 19, 2019 at 04:37 PM If she didnt sing, they could have at least had another fun segment with her like a game or lip synch battle or something totally out of her usual interview routine. He always does things like that Quote
Ronny83 Posted November 19, 2019 at 08:51 PM Posted November 19, 2019 at 08:51 PM "Tonight's" Instagram also had a strong week, boasting the most-social post of the week among late-night talk programs with the clip of Celine Dion speaking about the Titanic movie. The post earned more than 104,000 responses (Source: ListenFirst Content Rankings, ListenFirst Content Responses, Instagram, Genre: Talk, Daypart: Late Fringe, LF//TV Universe // Episodic, 11/11/19-11/17/19). https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/RATINGS-NBC-Ratings-For-The-Late-Night-Week-of-Nov-11-15-20191119 3 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
smw Posted November 19, 2019 at 08:58 PM Posted November 19, 2019 at 08:58 PM I just noticed the band plays Pink's song Courage when she walks out. Quote
yoyoma Posted November 20, 2019 at 04:47 AM Posted November 20, 2019 at 04:47 AM I just noticed the band plays Pink's song Courage when she walks out.You mean recovering? Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
CelineDionFreak Posted November 20, 2019 at 04:54 AM Posted November 20, 2019 at 04:54 AM You mean recovering?No Pink has a song called Courage on her latest album as well! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
noyau Posted November 20, 2019 at 01:00 PM Posted November 20, 2019 at 01:00 PM I just noticed the band plays Pink's song Courage when she walks out. Me too. It was really weird though. I love this song by the way ^^. Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
smw Posted November 20, 2019 at 07:23 PM Posted November 20, 2019 at 07:23 PM At least there's a Pink connection with Celine. I would've preferred them to play a song from Celine's new album -- Courage, Imperfections -- but VERY few people will even notice this anyways. Quote
PuraVida Posted November 21, 2019 at 05:42 AM Posted November 21, 2019 at 05:42 AM STOP the excuses!!! Get a manager Celine!!! This is a huge mistake. A very wrong move. The release date/week is the most crucial. From the Gayle King meet and greet we can see a guy (named Tel?) who introduced himself as Celine’s manager...? Quote
scielle Posted November 21, 2019 at 11:21 AM Posted November 21, 2019 at 11:21 AM From the Gayle King meet and greet we can see a guy (named Tel?) who introduced himself as Celine’s manager...?That’s Dave Platel. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.