Jump to content

Random news, thoughts and common questions about Celine (closed)


Recommended Posts

Posted
That woman can do incredible stuff on high heels! I'm surprised she hasn't had a serious accident in them haha. We have all seen her fall but she still does that gracefully!
  • Like 2
Posted

That woman can do incredible stuff on high heels! I'm surprised she hasn't had a serious accident in them haha. We have all seen her fall but she still does that gracefully!

 

I know! That dancing part (wearing high heels) in River Deep, Mountain High.. This should be in news lol! I missed that!

 

 

The little tap dance 0:18

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

https://www.dataloun...-lesbian-singer

 

Blind Item about a closeted lesbian singer

 

 

Who is it?:

This world-famous singer not just a performer. She is a vocalist who takes her craft very seriously. It’s paid off, too. She has had an enduring career at the top of the charts and is fabulously wealthy.

Our shocking news comes from someone who is VERY close to the singer.

Our singer has been married and is a devoted mother. However, there is another person in the picture.

Our singer has a long-time girlfriend!

The relationship with her husband? Friendship, business, and procreation. The relationship with the girlfriend? Love and sex.

 

 

[R115], yes, for all those reasons. I've met Celine and Celine's partner through a mutual acquaintance. The partner was only introduced to me by her name, not her relationship to Celine (obviously), but they were interacting with the ease and affection of a long-term, functional couple. Definitely not just a close friend/sisterly vibe. Celine's been with her for over 20 years, I believe. I can say that this woman is low-key, classy, attractive, and usually travels everywhere with Celine and the Celine and the children.

 

:wtf:

Edited by comingback
Posted

:giggle:

 

I don't believe she is but I know some fans that have told me that they believe she is. But nope, do not agree.

She might be Bi-sexual but hey who cares really if she is.

I don't like the rumors that she was cheating on René with other woman. Nope she isn't that good of an actress B)

 

The way I understand it, it's supposed to be some kind of 'arrangement', not cheating per se.

 

But yeah, I don't believe it either. Céline tends to be very open in her affections for the people she likes, so probably people are simply misinterpreting things.

Does Linda even live in Las Vegas?

Posted

The way I understand it, it's supposed to be some kind of 'arrangement', not cheating per se.

 

But yeah, I don't believe it either. Céline tends to be very open in her affections for the people she likes, so probably people are simply misinterpreting things.

Does Linda even live in Las Vegas?

 

Yeah I've heard that version as well. That they weren't sleeping in the same bed (true) and that he couldn't give her what she needed. So they made the arrangement that she could see other women..

 

But yeah I agree, I don't believe it for a second.

 

Linda lives in Las Vegas with her. Alain her husband was seen at a hockey game with Céline on Sunday.

Michel lives there as well as one niece of Célines (Clements daughter I think)

Posted

https://www.dataloun...-lesbian-singer

 

Blind Item about a closeted lesbian singer

 

 

Who is it?:

This world-famous singer not just a performer. She is a vocalist who takes her craft very seriously. It’s paid off, too. She has had an enduring career at the top of the charts and is fabulously wealthy.

Our shocking news comes from someone who is VERY close to the singer.

Our singer has been married and is a devoted mother. However, there is another person in the picture.

Our singer has a long-time girlfriend!

The relationship with her husband? Friendship, business, and procreation. The relationship with the girlfriend? Love and sex.

 

 

[R115], yes, for all those reasons. I've met Celine and Celine's partner through a mutual acquaintance. The partner was only introduced to me by her name, not her relationship to Celine (obviously), but they were interacting with the ease and affection of a long-term, functional couple. Definitely not just a close friend/sisterly vibe. Celine's been with her for over 20 years, I believe. I can say that this woman is low-key, classy, attractive, and usually travels everywhere with Celine and the Celine and the children.

 

http://blindgossip.com/?p=79752

 

[Blind Gossip] One of the world’s most famous singers is working on a new set of songs. The one that will likely get the most attention is a passionate love song, a genre for which she is particularly well known.

When it is finally released, she is going to tell the public that it was written for and about a certain man who is no longer in her life. The sheer sentimentality of that notion could make it a hit.

The reality, though, is that the song was actually written for and about… her girlfriend!

 

:wtf:

Posted
I don't see any gayness from Céline. She's too feminine.
Posted
I didn't know we have forbidden topic? I just googled "Celine Dion lesbian" and i see this topic.

post-24762-0-37580500-1488040413_thumb.png

  • Like 1
Posted

I didn't know we have forbidden topic? I just googled "Celine Dion lesbian" and i see this topic.

I have never read anything so ridiculous in my life. First she has a long time girlfriend. Than she is going to sing a song that she will say that its about Rene, but its really about her girlfriend. Now we read that that there is really a situation with Garou. Oh I mean for real! Just give the woman an Oscar because she is the most amazing actress on the planet, Everything that is true about her life is just a lie, please a person cant lie that long and so so well! I am amazed at what people can come up with. A few years ago she gave an interview with Michael Jasmin and Rene and she said that she doesnt like giving interviews and the press because they always make up stories and lie. If it were up to her she would stop with interviews. I totally agree with her!

Posted

I have never read anything so ridiculous in my life. First she has a long time girlfriend. Than she is going to sing a song that she will say that its about Rene, but its really about her girlfriend. Now we read that that there is really a situation with Garou. Oh I mean for real! Just give the woman an Oscar because she is the most amazing actress on the planet, Everything that is true about her life is just a lie, please a person cant lie that long and so so well! I am amazed at what people can come up with. A few years ago she gave an interview with Michael Jasmin and Rene and she said that she doesnt like giving interviews and the press because they always make up stories and lie. If it were up to her she would stop with interviews. I totally agree with her!

 

it's just a lie. Making up stories just to make money. She's not a lesbian. She's too feminine.... for me

Posted

it's just a lie. Making up stories just to make money. She's not a lesbian. She's too feminine.... for me

you are aware that a lesbian can be feminine?
  • Like 6
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)

Exactly, I'm feminine and I'm a lesbian!!! So what? :-D

 

Enough with this! On my way to get some beers in my truck right now after reading this!! :o

Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

 

 

Well I wouldn't call precisely "cheating" if you were heterosexual and on a relationship with someone of the same sex at the same time... Strange, but it's more usual than we think. But not exactly cheating, not at least the same disgusting cheating as if she had been with another man.

 

In any case if she was bisexual or whatever, I'm more than fine and happy for her ^_^ :wub:

 

Cheating is cheating. Hetero with someone of the same or opposite sex, and vice versa for homosexuals. If you're in a committed relationship with someone, being with someone else is cheating. That's why it's called monogamy.

 

Unless there's some kind of open understanding between two people to be sexually free, outside of their relationship, there is no excuse for being with other people. Cheating it is.

 

That being said. I don't think Celine has a secret lesbian lover.

Edited by CelinesDIVO5
  • Like 3

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

Exactly, I'm feminine and I'm a lesbian!!! So what? :-D

 

Enough with this! On my way to get some beers in my truck right now after reading this!! :o

a good molson ex with a game of hockey... :giggle:
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Sorry to the real lesbians for the stereotype... :flowers: I was just making fun of someone's comment about Céline being too feminine to be a lesbian. Which obviously has nothing to do with it. :P
  • Like 2
Posted
Why do some people believe that she is a lesbian? Were there any indicators apart from all those rumors?
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Why do some people believe that she is a lesbian? Were there any indicators apart from all those rumors?

 

I've got no clue!!

 

I would never have given this any thought if it wasn't for other people talking about it.

  • Like 1
Posted
Has this something to do with her firing Annie Horth all of sudden?
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Has this something to do with her firing Annie Horth all of sudden?

 

Yeah, it has something to do with that.

Posted

Linda lives in Las Vegas with her. Alain her husband was seen at a hockey game with Céline on Sunday.

Michel lives there as well as one niece of Célines (Clements daughter I think)

 

I've just watched the video from "A l'Univers de..." in the Youtube-thread.

Robyn was there, but they said she came straight from Florida (?)

That said, after seeing that footage again in a different light, I can totally see how people would misinterpret their relationship. They are very touchy-feely.

Posted

That said, after seeing that footage again in a different light, I can totally see how people would misinterpret their relationship. They are very touchy-feely.

 

Celine is touchy-feely with everyone.

  • Like 6
Posted

you are aware that a lesbian can be feminine?

 

You're right! I didn't think about that :) so you believe that céline is a lesbian?

Posted

Celine is touchy-feely with everyone.

 

Exactly!

You know that and everyone on this board knows that. But most people don't.

I was just trying to say that now I understand how the story got created in the first place (like the anecdote that "they were interacting with the ease and affection of a long-term, functional couple").

It's my experience that most people don't outright lie. They take something they see/know, and give their own interpretation. And in this case, send it to "Blind Gossip", apparently :giggle:.

 

I'm just happy Céline doesn't read that stuff though.

Wouldn't want her to change the way she interacts with people out of fear to be misinterpreted.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
This is a really crazy world we live in.... people can be so mean and make up stories... just leave that nice woman alone and mind your own business Edited by ryba
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Yes Celine is a lesbian now. And I am straight. :wtf:
  • Like 3
Posted

there are even more rumors:

 

http://blindgossip.com/?p=83646#more-83646

 

This songbird has been at it again! Talking about her husband in public while vacationing with her girlfriend in private.

The two female snow bunnies were very much skiing each other’s moguls during their loved-up winter vacation.

Soon our songstress will be returning to the stage to go on and on about how her husband is her heart and the inspiration behind her greatest hits about love.

Yes, she has been leading a double life forever. It has made her one of the richest women in show business, though!

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose!

Posted

ugh, and that same site said that someone VERY close to her is bringing them this news pff.

 

And that skiing friend is Robin, who is married to a dentist in Florida

  • Like 1
Posted

http://fr.pressfrom.com/upload/images/real/2016/09/20/celine-dion-et-sa-meilleure-amie-en-direct-de-lunivers-le-17-septembre-2016-sur-radio-canada__749196_.jpg

 

That's Robin right? How long are they friends? Does she travel with Celine and the kids?

Posted

http://fr.pressfrom.com/upload/images/real/2016/09/20/celine-dion-et-sa-meilleure-amie-en-direct-de-lunivers-le-17-septembre-2016-sur-radio-canada__749196_.jpg

 

That's Robin right? How long are they friends? Does she travel with Celine and the kids?

Yes that`s Robin. They have been friends for a very long time. celine met her when they moved to Florida. I believe they were neighbors. Robin is married to a dentist and has children. Robin said that what they most have in common is they both are moms and adore being moms. Celine has another friend called Coco (also a long time friene) that also appears in the program. These are her two best friends. I believe they do travel together, but Robin is not in the spotlight, she is just a normal mom.

Posted

And Coco lives in Las Vegas.

 

Robin was with Céline when she got the news she was carrying twins or so she said I think. I'd have though Céline would have found out during the ultra sound but well..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...