Jump to content

[Charts] Celine Dion - Monthly Spotify Streaming Numbers


Recommended Posts

Posted

''Happy Christmas (War Is Over)'' begs to become her signature Christmas song and her team is not doing anything about it. They could have created a lyric video to upload on YT? Is this too much to ask? I am wondering. Also ''O Holy Night'' deserves better treatment. It is eligible for Gold certification in the U.S.

 

Agreed. Lyric videos are such an easy way for her team to boost numbers. I've seen a lot of new lyric videos popping up for other artists I follow, even if they've passed away.... Olivia Newton-John, The Carpenters, Ella Fitzgerald, etc.

 

  • Like 2
Posted
14.9m listeners! clap.gif Tomorrow she will be above 15m for sure! Slowly but steadily getting up there!
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

She's at #472

 

I am sorry>> 474th

Edited by ninetales
  • Like 1
Posted

Happy Christmas (War Is Over)

has becomes Celine Dion's

most streamed track on our Daily Top 20 on Spotify.

Garnering 289.817 streams in a single day!

 

EGolllO.png

wq3XeYO.pngoshfYO7.png

  • Like 3
Posted

Happy Christmas (War Is Over)

has becomes Celine Dion's

most streamed track on our Daily Top 20 on Spotify.

Garnering 289.817 streams in a single day!

 

The addition to Spotify playlists do wonders to Holy Night 🙂100k almost a month before 2022 👌🎉

  • Like 2
Posted
Wish her team did something about ''Happy Christmas (War Is Over)''. A lyric video on YT would be amazing.
  • Like 2
Posted
15.3m listeners on Spotify, ranked at #470! clap.gif I am pretty sure she is doing better than last year!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

https://www.billboar...ant-hurry-love/

 

MHWGO is No 279 on Billboard's Best Pop song list

 

 

Where are TTWII, IACBTMN or ABM ...? Why is Celine always so underestimate on these lists?

Edited by comingback
Posted

https://www.billboar...ant-hurry-love/

 

MHWGO is No 279 on Billboard's Best Pop song list

 

 

Where are TTWII, IACBTMN or ABM ...? Why is Celine always so underestimate on these lists?

 

It’s because the staff at places like Billboard, Sony are not Celine fans. They look out for artists they prefer… it’s unfortunate.

Posted
Do we have her official Spotify Wrapped numbers? I've seen some numbers floating around, but they don't seem verified or posted by Celine herself?
Posted

Do we have her official Spotify Wrapped numbers? I've seen some numbers floating around, but they don't seem verified or posted by Celine herself?

 

You meant this? It was posted 2 days ago already done by Team Celine.

 

zUyhe0r.png

  • Like 1
Posted

Celine Dion Most streamed albums on the first day of December.

 

TAST - 960.6k

FIY - 500.3k

LTAL - 327.1k

D'EUX - 189.3k

ANDHC -184.8k

TCOML- 176.7k

ATW - 137.5k

Posted

You meant this? It was posted 2 days ago already done by Team Celine.

 

zUyhe0r.png

 

Did they delete it? I can't find that on her Facebook.

Posted (edited)

 

 

You meant this? It was posted 2 days ago already done by Team Celine.

 

zUyhe0r.png

 

Well I’m glad they’re happy 😁

 

Like I’ve said before, I think we’re the only ones worried about numbers and charts.

 

Celine and her team seem perfectly content.

 

Celine’s put in the hard work… and now she just accepts things for what they are.

 

Still hoping she has more big career moments - a Bond song, the documentary, awards, maybe a new book, etc. - and then those moments help give her streaming numbers a big boost.

 

Edited by smw
Posted

Did they delete it? I can't find that on her Facebook.

 

nope, it was posted ONLY on her official GROUP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...