Jump to content

Celeb love for Celine


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is so nice of Adele. She really loves Celine. I hope Celine can visit one of her shows

 

  • Like 1
Posted

This is so nice of Adele. She really loves Celine. I hope Celine can visit one of her shows

 

 

Agreed, Adele has mentioned on numerous occasions how she wanted to perform at the Colosseum specifically because of Celine. I think there will be an official release of her Vegas show, and I hope she mentions Celine by name for that too.

 

It’d be lovely if they did a duet together. Even for a Christmas song. If Adele released a Christmas album, it’d be huge. Her voice is perfect for it.

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

Agreed, Adele has mentioned on numerous occasions how she wanted to perform at the Colosseum specifically because of Celine. I think there will be an official release of her Vegas show, and I hope she mentions Celine by name for that too.

 

It’d be lovely if they did a duet together. Even for a Christmas song. If Adele released a Christmas album, it’d be huge. Her voice is perfect for it.

 

A duet with Adele? That would be amazing!

  • Like 1
Posted

It'd be lovely if they did a duet together. Even for a Christmas song. If Adele released a Christmas album, it'd be huge. Her voice is perfect for it.

 

Agreed. I love everything about what you say here.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)

This was so heartwarming and unexpected. Haha

 

Edited by ewh12
  • Like 5
Posted

I'm curious to know why David Foster doesn't follow her on Instagram, for example. Why hasn't he posted anything regarding her health strugges sending support or even something from what happened yesterday, which is really historic.

 

I also wonder why she doesn't reciprocate the kindness Humberto Gatica usually shows in his posts, either by simply sending a like or short comment.

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm curious to know why David Foster doesn't follow her on Instagram, for example. Why hasn't he posted anything regarding her health strugges sending support or even something from what happened yesterday, which is really historic.

 

I also wonder why she doesn't reciprocate the kindness Humberto Gatica usually shows in his posts, either by simply sending a like or short comment.

 

Are we doing issues now lol

Posted

I'm curious to know why David Foster doesn't follow her on Instagram, for example. Why hasn't he posted anything regarding her health strugges sending support or even something from what happened yesterday, which is really historic.

 

I also wonder why she doesn't reciprocate the kindness Humberto Gatica usually shows in his posts, either by simply sending a like or short comment.

my guess is that they simply don’t have time for that lol :D Celine (or her team) uses social media purely professionally to announce or promote stuff
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

I'm curious to know why David Foster doesn't follow her on Instagram, for example. Why hasn't he posted anything regarding her health strugges sending support or even something from what happened yesterday, which is really historic.

 

 

I get the vibe that she and David aren't very close. He has a big ego and used to talk about Celine like she was his creation, at times. Over the past several years, she also didn't know what was going on with her voice and maybe hasn't wanted to work with him in the studio.

 

But who knows, hopefully he reaches out to her personally.

  • Like 1
Posted

This was so heartwarming and unexpected. Haha

 

 

Aaah that was really sweet! wub2.gif It's just amazing how Céline touches the hearts of so many people, even with people you wouldn't expect!

 

Here is the photo too:

 

 

https://www.celinedi...n-artest-meets/

 

this wasn't in the video though: "Celine made me and all my thug friends cry with the French song!!!! She cried!!! Wow!!!! She hugged me!! I got chills!! My nipples froze!" mdr.gif

 

https://www.complex....e-dion-recently

 

The French song was probably Ne Me Quitte Pas

  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)

This was so heartwarming and unexpected. Haha

 

 

Aw man so lovely 🥹🥹 So beautifully sincere

 

 

this wasn't in the video though: "Celine made me and all my thug friends cry with the French song!!!! She cried!!! Wow!!!! She hugged me!! I got chills!! My nipples froze!" mdr.gif

 

https://www.complex....e-dion-recently

 

The French song was probably Ne Me Quitte Pas

 

Ahahah even more beautifully sincere

 

Edited by lyn
  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

Pierre Lapointe & _______ sang a duet of « L’amour existe encore » sur les Plaines d’Abraham last weekend…

 

He posted a reel on Insta with a short clip, saying it was a tribute to Céline & Luc Plamondon

  • Like 1
Posted

Pierre Lapointe & _______ sang a duet of « L’amour existe encore » sur les Plaines d’Abraham last weekend…

 

He posted a reel on Insta with a short clip, saying it was a tribute to Céline & Luc Plamondon

if people have a chance to listen to him, His album , La forêt des mal-aimés is His most succesful . His other stuff is great also but more indie
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

if people have a chance to listen to him, His album , La forêt des mal-aimés is His most succesful . His other stuff is great also but more indie

 

I’ve not listened to that album as much as ‘Punkt’ & ‘Paris tristesse’, but I’ll give it a listen! I love the timbre of his voice and his music is top notch.

 

Pierre did attend a few Céline shows: Paris 2016, where they were photographed together backstage (https://www.celinedionweb.com/en/with-personality/pierre-lapointe/) and Vegas 2019 (not sure if they met backstage).

Posted

some fan on a tribute post claimed that even as Alain Delon was deteriorating, he expressed concern about Celine's illness

 

he was a problematic but legendary figure and they did do that "duet" together. does anyone have any articles to corroborate that claim?

Posted

some fan on a tribute post claimed that even as Alain Delon was deteriorating, he expressed concern about Celine's illness

 

he was a problematic but legendary figure and they did do that "duet" together. does anyone have any articles to corroborate that claim?

 

Well, they performed together once at least. It was "Paroles, paroles", back in 1997 I think

Posted (edited)

Derek Hough praising Celine Dion during his interview while promoting his new dance tour in Access Hollywood

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted
Ariana Grande and Kelly Clarkson were very complimentary of Celine during/around the Olympics performance. I'm sure the list of celebrities who "liked" some Celine post over the last 6-8 weeks is super long. I would love Celine to sing with some famous singers if she gets the chance in the future.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

A few days ago Ana Gasteyer posted a behind-the-scenes photo and wrote a lengthy post about her meeting Céline at the 1998 Madison Square Garden concert. There’s a noticeable change in tone in her language compared to her “heyday”. She seems a lot more complimentary of Céline now, perhaps after seeing the “I Am: Céline Dion” doc?

post-1842-0-71578800-1726810495_thumb.jpeg

post-1842-0-70307200-1726810162_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Chantemoi
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

A few days ago Ana Gasteyer posted a behind-the-scenes photo and wrote a lengthy post about her meeting Céline at the 1998 Madison Square Garden concert. There’s a noticeable change in tone in her language compared to her “heyday”. She seems a lot more complimentary of Céline now, perhaps after seeing the “I Am: Céline Dion” doc?

post-1842-0-71578800-1726810495_thumb.jpeg

post-1842-0-70307200-1726810162_thumb.jpeg

 

Nice to see she speaks highly of Celine now. I loved Ana Gastayer on SNL. Everyone quoted that sketch… “I am the best singer… in the world!”

 

Edited by smw
Posted

'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion | Kelly Clarkson Kellyoke Cover at the end Kelly praises Celine and how her Olympic performance was highlight for her.

 

https://youtu.be/59Af_ka8KGU

  • Like 2

'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.'

Celine Dion My Story, My Dream

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
I’m very surprised to see Celine responding to a cover of another singer. Glad that Kelly Clarkson is a big fan of Celine. Love watching them praising together. Maybe their team are organizing an interview/guesting for her Kelly Clarkson show. I mean, it can happen because why not? :) Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...