Jump to content

Celeb love for Celine


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2026 at 4:13 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I just found out that Oliver Cohen is following Céline Dion on insta

https://www.instagram.com/ojacksoncohen?igsh=NTlmcjBveDBjdW5k

istg that he met her at some event or backstage at a concert but I can't find any remnant of it

 

On 6/13/2026 at 1:33 PM, Céline RO said:

Lara Fabian, who has shows in Paris on 15, 16 and 17 October, says she would love to link up with Céline and do a song together. Starts at 17:39.

I’m sure Lara will try. If nothing comes out of this, it will be definitively confirmed that Céline is (and presumably always was) against it for reasons other than it not being practical.

 

I know this sounds mean but can she get a grip and some self respect 

she's starting to sound like that stalker ex that won't go away despite being told no 5,0000 x

Edited by Your_Su_Phu
  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...