Angel2006 Posted July 23, 2016 at 07:39 PM Posted July 23, 2016 at 07:39 PM I was thinking it would've been perfect for the tour! Just think of her doing Ce Soir on Danse a Naziland in that dress... It would be perfect! I agree. Perfect look for the tour! I love the dress so much though that I hate to see it go away so fast. That's why I chose Vegas because it would probably be in the show for a long time and become one of her signature looks. It's almost a shame that such an awesome dress was used for such a quick amount of time. 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 23, 2016 at 07:51 PM Posted July 23, 2016 at 07:51 PM I agree. Perfect look for the tour! I love the dress so much though that I hate to see it go away so fast. That's why I chose Vegas because it would probably be in the show for a long time and become one of her signature looks. It's almost a shame that such an awesome dress was used for such a quick amount of time. But everyone has seen this.... It's gone global.... So it's a good thing she wore it! Kev x 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 23, 2016 at 08:04 PM Posted July 23, 2016 at 08:04 PM But everyone has seen this.... It's gone global.... So it's a good thing she wore it! Kev x Yes, that's true. If she premiered the dress in Vegas only Celine's big time fans would have seen it. I never thought of it that way. At least the whole world got to see this greatness! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 24, 2016 at 02:12 AM Posted July 24, 2016 at 02:12 AM https://vimeo.com/175887480 Not sure if this was posted , But I just found this 1 Quote
superstar85ca Posted July 24, 2016 at 02:25 AM Posted July 24, 2016 at 02:25 AM I am so glad to have seen the whole interview with Jimmy. It creates the mood for the musical impressions bit. I think when u watch the whole thing together it is perfect. It was missing something for me just seeing the impressions without seeing the hilarious conversation that she and Jimmy had beforehand. I love them together I think he is the best person to interview her because he is real and they laugh at each other. I thought it was so funny when she didn't want to do the impressions and crumpled up his paper lol 2 Quote
superstar85ca Posted July 24, 2016 at 02:30 AM Posted July 24, 2016 at 02:30 AM I do wish that she and Jimmy and his band would have done a song together when they use the different kid instruments 6 Quote
Duchess Posted July 24, 2016 at 03:28 AM Posted July 24, 2016 at 03:28 AM it's about time she had a bit of fun. the funny celine came out and had some fun. when last have we seen that. i think the last time was on rosie. she has been too serious for many, many years. the goofy celine has been lost for far too long. 7 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Angel2006 Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:00 AM Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:00 AM Yes. Agreed. I am happy to see Celine having fun and not having everything being about her tragedies in her life. Rene's name wasn't mentioned. Not that I want Rene and her loss to be ignored, but it was nice for her to not have to talk about it for once. It was just Celine enjoying herself and being silly. Her Sia impression was so hilarious and I must say that Jimmy Fallon is one of the nicest interviewers out there. He's such a easygoing guy and he really takes the time to connect with each person he interviews. You can really see that he cares. I hope Celine does his show again in the future. 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:20 PM Posted July 24, 2016 at 06:20 PM There may be some negative comments about Celine due to this BUT there are ALOT of positive comments. I'm pretty sure she has made a hell of a lot of new fans due to this!!! She will never have love from everyone.... This appearance has been the best thing for her career in a long time!! Kev x 6 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 24, 2016 at 08:12 PM Posted July 24, 2016 at 08:12 PM The video from the Tonight Show's oficial YouTube account has surpassed 8 million views. It's the video with more views this month on their channel. It's all over the media here in Brazil too. 99% positive, people are impressed with her impressions. Most of the comments are about how funny she is and how amazing she was on the show. 6 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
browseceline Posted July 24, 2016 at 09:47 PM Posted July 24, 2016 at 09:47 PM https://vimeo.com/175887480 Not sure if this was posted , But I just found thisThank you so much! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
smash Posted July 24, 2016 at 10:52 PM Posted July 24, 2016 at 10:52 PM already available ^^ Brilliant!!! Sharon 1 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted July 24, 2016 at 11:23 PM Popular Post Posted July 24, 2016 at 11:23 PM (edited) There may be some negative comments about Celine due to this BUT there are ALOT of positive comments. I'm pretty sure she has made a hell of a lot of new fans due to this!!! She will never have love from everyone.... This appearance has been the best thing for her career in a long time!! Kev x There will always be some detractors, and some who say she must be drunk or high - but that's only because most see her as this overly serious diva, so seeing the goofy side of her that we here know very well must have been a shock! Sure, she can be a loose cannon as a guest at times, but I think that's only because she's out of her comfort zone on some of these English-language shows, so she overcompensates. And she tends to burst into song at every occasion because that's her safe space. But all in all, there is all sorts of love for Celine out there in the media now, and sometimes from the most unlikely of places (Slate?! Rolling Stone?!), not just the usual fluffy entertainment press. People love that's she's a good sport, and if completely goofy and somewhat awkward, that she owns it in the best way possible. The old tone of blatant ridicule and disdain is gone. People are full-on embracing her, and suddenly using words like 'legend' and 'icon' much more liberally! Pretty much everything I've read has been very positive, and a lot of it along the lines of 'I had no idea she was so funny! and so 'in on the joke'. And while disappointed she didn't do Encore un soir, I love that she's reclaiming her "Frenchness". Even some of the US media is picking up the accent on é now and I love it! Own it, Céline! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet" Perhaps the most amusing thing about the segment is seeing how Dion simply can’t resist singing when there’s a microphone in her hand, even if it’s not technically her turn. She dropped ad libs and lines throughout Jimmy Fallon’s rendition of Michael Jackson singing Drake’s “One Dance.” Which, of course, is a welcome addition when you sing like Celine Dion." Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet And the one that made me happiest (yes, please make it so!) -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetThere's, of course, lots more where these came from. But it's nice to see press that rarely had anything positive to say about her finally giving her some love! Edited July 24, 2016 at 11:33 PM by scielle 11 Quote
lyn Posted July 25, 2016 at 08:17 AM Posted July 25, 2016 at 08:17 AM holy crap! listen to the TSMGO performance! wonderful. shucks i wish they'd shown more of the interview in the clips! It makes much more sense knowing how hesitant she was to do the game Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
GameC Posted July 25, 2016 at 01:48 PM Posted July 25, 2016 at 01:48 PM 2 million views on the YouTube channel!!! Kev x4 million views on the YT 5.3 millions!!! :w00t: :w00t:The video from the Tonight Show's oficial YouTube account has surpassed 8 million views.Now exceeds 10 million views 2 Quote
Popular Post Bruno Portugal Posted July 25, 2016 at 04:18 PM Popular Post Posted July 25, 2016 at 04:18 PM After the great reception in Paris, Celine in New York proves that she's still adored by her fans and major audiences.Hope Sony Music realises that it's time to start working on a major brand new English album and to promote it like they did in the 1990's releases.With her tallent Celine can and must be #1 worldwide again. 8 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
pat200 Posted July 25, 2016 at 04:48 PM Posted July 25, 2016 at 04:48 PM i never thought that in my lifetime rollingstones magazine would be kind to celine in their reviews or articles and this year they have been great twice so far! 3 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 25, 2016 at 04:54 PM Popular Post Posted July 25, 2016 at 04:54 PM Do we all agree the best part was her Sia impression? Not just the throaty singing but mostly the way she put her hair in front of her face to hide it. That was comedy gold! 17 Quote
dodobird Posted July 25, 2016 at 05:39 PM Posted July 25, 2016 at 05:39 PM Agreed! The twerking wasn't bad either 5 Quote
max24 Posted July 25, 2016 at 05:50 PM Posted July 25, 2016 at 05:50 PM Over 10 million views 4 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 25, 2016 at 08:19 PM Posted July 25, 2016 at 08:19 PM Over 10 million views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDHryC6Vwg viral 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
nuts2you Posted July 25, 2016 at 09:24 PM Posted July 25, 2016 at 09:24 PM Her team must take notice of all that happening here, 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 26, 2016 at 02:39 PM Posted July 26, 2016 at 02:39 PM Over 10 million views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDHryC6Vwg Over 11 million views and counting. That's basically one million views in a day. 5 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted July 27, 2016 at 01:30 AM Does anyone else skip Cher and just go to Rhianna and Sia? 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 27, 2016 at 01:35 AM Posted July 27, 2016 at 01:35 AM Does anyone else skip Cher and just go to Rhianna and Sia? my husband asked me how many times i've watched it...i said to him , but i just go see the Rhianna and SIA parts.... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 27, 2016 at 03:39 PM Posted July 27, 2016 at 03:39 PM I hope all those views are legit, and not bought by TeamCeline. 1 Quote
celine19 Posted July 27, 2016 at 03:56 PM Posted July 27, 2016 at 03:56 PM Sia is my favorite too 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2016 at 03:58 PM Posted July 27, 2016 at 03:58 PM I hope all those views are legit, and not bought by TeamCeline.Nah, they wouldn't do that! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.