Jump to content

Céline on En direct de l'univers (Radio-Canada) - September 17th, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted
Loving the dress and when she has her legs up on the arm of the chair. She's so cute!
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
Just 4 days before the show airs. The production seems very good from the promo we've seen! I'm wondering which songs from EUS they've chosen to perform. I hope this TV special helps the sales grow in Canada. Edited by giannislyber
Lying-Down-lyrics.png

Posted

Eeeuh if I am correct...

There will be no songs from EUS, or celine :/

  • Like 1
Posted
I have the show ready to be recorded. I am looking forward to the show.
  • Like 2
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

Eeeuh if I am correct...

There will be no songs from EUS, or celine :/

Eeeuh if I am correct...

There will be no songs from EUS, or celine :/

ordinary, it is just songs that have signification for the artist, so it is possible there will be no Celine songs, but pretty sure there will be one or two, but nothing new...
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

It's blocked because of the Olympics.

 

eh? Sorry I have no idea what you mean

Posted

Red heads are steaming.

 

OMD Michel just sang and he's super good!!!!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Oh my gosh I am dying!!!!

Law just sang and Barnev, Veronic and some others came out in titanic sweatshirts :sofunny:

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)
jajajaja first time I could say Barnev did a great arrangement.....and the sweatshirts!!!!!! :wub: Edited by Loup_garou
  • Like 1
Posted
I just clicked over here to post this and I think Rene Charles sang too while I was typing out the reply? Wow!!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

That was the Postmodern Jukebox arrangement!

And P.K. Subban! Totally for RC.

 

 

 

 

Loving this.

  • Like 1
Posted
I also believe those Titanic sweatshirts had Celine's face instead of Kate Winslet.
  • Like 3
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

I also believe those Titanic sweatshirts had Celine's face instead of Kate Winslet.

 

Yeap

Posted
OMG, the entire Dion family singing Mamy Blue. What a moment.
Instagram: @delphis78

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...