Angel2006 Posted June 25, 2016 at 03:58 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 03:58 AM https://youtu.be/LFzgc5S6ekY?t=172Well we know she's still flexible! I don't know how she does the back bend. I just tried to do it for the fun of it and I felt like I was going to break my back. LOL. Celine must still being doing yoga or something with Lena Platel. I wish someone would ask her again what she does to stay fit. I know she has said in the past that she does 4 minutes of cardio on the bike and some stretches, followed by another 4 minutes on the bike. We all know she is just naturally thin with good genes, but I wonder if she is working with a trainer regularly or just from time to time? Celine is going to have a fitness line soon, so maybe someone will ask her if she works with a trainer and what type of workouts, if any does she do to keep her legs so muscular and have such flexibility and energy onstage? I have always thought that Celine must being doing something all these years to work on her stamina. Whenever she is running around onstage singing, she never gets out of breath and her voice doesn't even tremble. Sometimes she waves her arms back and forth while singing. I tried doing that once and my voice was shaky, while Celine's voice stays controlled. I am curios to see if we will learn anything new about Celine's fitness routine when she puts out this fitness line. 1 Quote
MrTim212 Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:00 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:00 AM it sounds very similar but i'm not ready to call the ordinaire ending lipped yet. she has never lipped french songs in an actual concert tour, i doubt she'd start now. every once in awhile certain songs tend to sound very consistent. examples that i thought were at one time maybe lipped and were in fact not are IACBTMN on the FIY tour, or RDMH in vegas 2007 show....she was consistently nailing it and it sounded the way it should. tends to be with songs being performed for the first time or first time in awhile. I think if anything a case like that is what is occurring.Not to mention I think she looks convincingly like she is singing that ending much more than she does the show must go on ending. I have to agree with Tyler on this... I can't think of any example where she has lipped a French song in concert. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
MrTim212 Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:03 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:03 AM I don't want to turn this into a dream setlist thread, but if Céline were to go on a mini-tour focused on her English work, based on the current tour, this would be a dream (and actually pretty realistic now that she's singing songs like "Le vol d'un ange" and "Tous les blues...")A New Day Has Come [intro] Loved Me Back To Life Where Does My Heart Beat Now Somebody Loves Somebody Taking Chances Je t'aime encore Pour que tu m'aimes encore Unison Then You Look At Me Falling Into You Because You Loved Me It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power of Love In His Touch If You Asked Me To Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) / One Heart / Misled / Nothing Broken But My Heart Tous les blues sont écrits pour toi Sorry For Love I Drove All Night Purple Rain Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep The Show Must Go On My Heart Will Go On The Colour of My Love Fly 5 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
DestinMg5 Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:04 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:04 AM (edited) on 24 June 2016 - 04:00 PM, said:Could u guys watch till the end? I could not. Vole? Same Edited June 25, 2016 at 04:20 AM by DestinMg5 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:36 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:36 AM (edited) it sounds very similar but i'm not ready to call the ordinaire ending lipped yet. she has never lipped french songs in an actual concert tour, i doubt she'd start now. every once in awhile certain songs tend to sound very consistent. examples that i thought were at one time maybe lipped and were in fact not are IACBTMN on the FIY tour, or RDMH in vegas 2007 show....she was consistently nailing it and it sounded the way it should. tends to be with songs being performed for the first time or first time in awhile. I think if anything a case like that is what is occurring.Not to mention I think she looks convincingly like she is singing that ending much more than she does the show must go on ending. im not sure yet, but its very alike the ending. i dont mind coz its really demanding ( CANT WAIT for studio version), there's lots of concerts for us to compare lol i really dont mind, it just came up coz of the comment of no lipsyng at all or so.. but its basically a 98% live, something rare even in FIY era with misled, where does my heart beat now, declaration of love, only one road, some parts of if you asked me to.. as far as i can remember Edited June 25, 2016 at 04:37 AM by TiagoFragoso05 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
sfbaysinger Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:40 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:40 AM I have only been able to find a few videos of the 24th and they're very short. Is there a full video/audio anywhere yet? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:46 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:46 AM I don't want to turn this into a dream setlist thread, but if Céline were to go on a mini-tour focused on her English work, based on the current tour, this would be a dream (and actually pretty realistic now that she's singing songs like "Le vol d'un ange" and "Tous les blues...")A New Day Has Come [intro] Loved Me Back To Life Where Does My Heart Beat Now Somebody Loves Somebody Taking Chances Je t'aime encore Pour que tu m'aimes encore Unison Then You Look At Me Falling Into You Because You Loved Me It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power of Love In His Touch If You Asked Me To Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) / One Heart / Misled / Nothing Broken But My Heart Tous les blues sont écrits pour toi Sorry For Love I Drove All Night Purple Rain Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep The Show Must Go On My Heart Will Go On The Colour of My Love Fly Its so difficult, she would probably pick songs like.. we could never imagine like in this tour, i dont think she's ready to sing 'loved me back to live' neither the colour of my love due to rene's .. id love though, sure than u look at me would fit like a glove , less i drove all night , river deep, love can move.. less 'classics' i would love an acoustic intimate tour, not in big arenas, very intimate.. 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:47 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:47 AM I have only been able to find a few videos of the 24th and they're very short. Is there a full video/audio anywhere yet? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCo_7CL3eA4kZy4pjiX6t4A Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:56 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 04:56 AM I have to agree with Tyler on this... I can't think of any example where she has lipped a French song in concert. That's why i said im not sure, but they sound very alike.. but there's lots of concerts to come.. and her voice is actually pretty good, maybe is just my head overthinking bout it Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
justinecoria Posted June 25, 2016 at 05:35 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 05:35 AM (edited) No you're right Tiago, the ending of Ordinaire is lipped. You can see it and hear it. She's probably more restrained in French, hence the doubt, but it's still lipping. Also, she lipped 'Des Mots Qui Sonnent' in the Millennium Concert, so it's not like she never ever lipped a French song in a live concert. Still, there's so little lip-sync in this concert and she sings for so long compared to other divas that we can forgive her that. Edited June 25, 2016 at 05:37 AM by justinecoria Quote
Gulenkov Posted June 25, 2016 at 06:14 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 06:14 AM (edited) I usually notice but now you had me wondering for ORDINAIRE I have to say. We would have to compare the audio from the nights in Antwerp and Paris Edit : okay never mind I just did it for Paris and Antwerp. Exact same audio. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed because I thought that her voice was such in a great shape. Still the song is amazing and powerful but hey what can you do ! Edit 2: actually I'm not sure anymore. I think some parts are live some others not. There are some differences. Anyways !!! Tonight's first note in Ordinaire was definitely shorter than in Antwerp. The second one was less shakier than in Antwerp. I'm really sure it's live. Just saw a crystal-clear video of this performance, she struggles to hit it, but her facial expressions show it's live. When she belts live she usually shows her teeth a lot. When she lips (compare Ordinaire to IACBTMN) she does not.Just watched it once again. No, it's live. Completely. She doesn't hide her face to hide the moment when the note finishes. She (like in AMA performances) moves her upper lip to adjust the note a little bit (sounds weird but look closer you'll notice). And she doesn't wobble her jaw. Edited June 25, 2016 at 06:29 AM by Gulenkov 1 Quote
Popular Post duda4-1982 Posted June 25, 2016 at 07:24 AM Popular Post Posted June 25, 2016 at 07:24 AM TEAM CELINE- DVD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 Quote
PuraVida Posted June 25, 2016 at 07:58 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 07:58 AM I'm sorry, but "Naziland" sounds so clunky. 1 Quote
Lotty Posted June 25, 2016 at 08:04 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 08:04 AM Is there a video where Celine explains the intro with the L&O song because of René liked it???? 1 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted June 25, 2016 at 08:51 AM Author Popular Post Posted June 25, 2016 at 08:51 AM That was one of the best nights of my life. So amazing to see her sounding so incredible, in such good form with that unbelievable crowd. It was magical to finally witness her live in French. There's no-one else like her. 14 Quote
Javito Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:09 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:09 AM I don't like how she's struggling with L'amour existe encore recently She's been having difficulties hitting the high notes in this song since 2011 now Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Neddo Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:26 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:26 AM Has setlist changed? Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
takeachance Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:28 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:28 AM love her outfit !!! 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Gulenkov Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM (edited) I don't like how she's struggling with L'amour existe encore recently She's been having difficulties hitting the high notes in this song since 2011 now her latest performances seem flawless. The reason is of sourse lowering the key - they took it a whole step down (so the high note is not Eb5 but a C#5). She hits it quite well, I suppose Edited June 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM by Gulenkov Quote
dawn Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM (edited) Has setlist changed? No, same setlist. Edited June 25, 2016 at 10:35 AM by dawn Quote
garçon Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:35 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:35 AM Hello everyone, a few week ago I read in various posts that one of Celine's Paris' concerts is due to be broadcast (television/radio or both?) in France. Is this still planned? Does anybody know the specifics about this? Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:36 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 10:36 AM I wonder if she'll change it up a bit in Montreal. When Aldo was interviewed in the Montreal Gazette when she announced the shows at the Bell Centre he said Celine would be doing about 45% of the show in english. This show only has what, 6 english songs? He was listed as mentioning "I'm Alive" I somehow doubt it but there will a lot of english fans going to this tour in Montreal too and I'd like to hear just maybe one or two more english songs.. 1 Quote
Gulenkov Posted June 25, 2016 at 11:35 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 11:35 AM (edited) Continuing the "Ordinaire" debate. I compiled all the 3 high notes into 1 video. Have a lookhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbZnHFE77z0&feature=youtu.beI personally don't know. She looks like she's singing live. But the comparison made me hesitate even more Edited June 25, 2016 at 11:36 AM by Gulenkov 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 25, 2016 at 11:46 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 11:46 AM I don't like how she's struggling with L'amour existe encore recently She's been having difficulties hitting the high notes in this song since 2011 now Does pregnancy affects your vocal chords? She's pregnant with twins.http://www.momjuncti...nancy_00327857/ Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 25, 2016 at 11:51 AM Posted June 25, 2016 at 11:51 AM No you're right Tiago, the ending of Ordinaire is lipped. You can see it and hear it. She's probably more restrained in French, hence the doubt, but it's still lipping. Also, she lipped 'Des Mots Qui Sonnent' in the Millennium Concert, so it's not like she never ever lipped a French song in a live concert. Still, there's so little lip-sync in this concert and she sings for so long compared to other divas that we can forgive her that. Dmqs was not lipped in millennium concert lol. 2 Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted June 25, 2016 at 12:41 PM Popular Post Posted June 25, 2016 at 12:41 PM If you want more English songs, go to Vegas where she only performs one french one 9 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM Posted June 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM (edited) No you're right Tiago, the ending of Ordinaire is lipped. You can see it and hear it. She's probably more restrained in French, hence the doubt, but it's still lipping. Also, she lipped 'Des Mots Qui Sonnent' in the Millennium Concert, so it's not like she never ever lipped a French song in a live concert. Still, there's so little lip-sync in this concert and she sings for so long compared to other divas that we can forgive her that. I won't judge without hearing it again but for me the millennium concert was live, it's been awhile since I don't listen to it, i will To have an opinion on this particular thing.. And once more, im still not 100% convicted that it is, I usually look at her expressions + the sound.. Like I said there's many concerts to come so we'll have a better idea. Anyways it is just a tiny little thing and the song is amazing! Like i said before I don't mind. Let's not focus on lip sync, it is basically 100% unexpected setlist and live! She's doing it for us, for Rene.. For the love of singing so, my bad if i kinda bring up thins subject of ordinaire. Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Edited June 25, 2016 at 12:50 PM by TiagoFragoso05 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 25, 2016 at 12:55 PM Posted June 25, 2016 at 12:55 PM I won't judge without hearing it again but for me the millennium concert was live, it's been awhile since I don't listen to it, i will To have an opinion on this particular thing.. And once more, im still not 100% convicted that it is, I usually look at her expressions + the sound.. Like I said there's many concerts to come so we'll have a better idea. Anyways it is just a tiny little thing and the song is amazing! Like i said before I don't mind. Let's not focus on lip sync, it is basically 100% unexpected setlist and live! She's doing it for us, for Rene.. For the love of singing so, my bad if i kinda bring up thins subject of ordinaire. (Moderators feel free to delete my posts about lipsync, since the first answer about the show 100% live) Once again im sorry to bring this kinda boring thing up. Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted June 25, 2016 at 01:11 PM Popular Post Posted June 25, 2016 at 01:11 PM Celine waving from her Hotel room two minutes ago! 11 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
DionFanAlways Posted June 25, 2016 at 01:16 PM Posted June 25, 2016 at 01:16 PM If you want more English songs, go to Vegas where she only performs one french oneExactly! I don't know why she has to include so many for the tour as it is now.Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkThank you Tiago. I don't see why this debate/issue comes up every time she opens her mouth to sing. Can't yall just enjoy it? 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.