CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:00 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:00 PM So she is definitely singing I drove all night then in the show? Dang if this is the announcement. It was fun to feel excited again! Maybe not. It's for the intro video to the show. But at least we know that we have one thing in the show changing. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Ronny83 Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM Well.. even if it's not what I was expecting... that's pretty cool!!! LOL guys... I want to see you... I want to hear you!!!! ... and oh... now we know the first song included in the set list!!!! Still don't know yet, IDAN was part of the intro video in the show already, so it might just be that they're changing the intro video and she might not be singing the song. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
contre5nature Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM It was fun to feel excited again! Yes!! It was really fun!!!! :clap: Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM I'm disappointed purely cos of the picture, where she's sitting. Hey Ho! Knew a new album would probably be a too big an ask right now. 😢 1 Quote
MTJ Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:03 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:03 PM I don't need two albums - I'm happy with a video message. A new song would be wonderful! 3 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:04 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:04 PM Funny. I remember saying about changing the intro to include audience like AND did. Yeah it was just before the show started. Maybe this time it'll be part of the actual intro.😃 1 Quote
contre5nature Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:04 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:04 PM I'm disappointed purely cos of the picture, where she's sitting. Hey Ho! Yeah.. you're right.. we got the illusion!!! Hey Ho!!! Quote
contre5nature Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:07 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:07 PM Now the question.... anyone of you is considering doing it??? Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:08 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:08 PM Yeah.. you're right.. we got the illusion!!! Hey Ho!!! Especially as it's not even Boston lol. Celine said it's lv where she's rehearsing the new show. Wonder when this was done then 😑 1 Quote
contre5nature Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:11 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:11 PM Especially as it's not even Boston lol. Celine said it's lv where she's rehearsing the new show. Wonder when this was done then LOL.. you are right.... I didn't notice!! Quote
minolli Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:11 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:11 PM Does this mean they will be starting the show with IDAN? Celine said the montage would be part of the "opening segment." I can't imagine that song fitting the feel of the current show, so I wonder if the whole tone of the show will be different. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
browseceline Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:13 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:13 PM She actually gave us a clue..something i already saw: she is sitting in director's chair....see..that is why the announcement is about filming yourself. .. 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:15 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:15 PM (edited) Does this mean they will be starting the show with IDAN? Celine said the montage would be part of the "opening segment." I can't imagine that song fitting the feel of the current show, so I wonder if the whole tone of the show will be different. The videos that we record will be for the opening video montage. IDAN was already part of the opening montage in the show (2011-2014), so I don't think there's any more of a chance that IDAN will be the opening song. Edited June 26, 2015 at 07:15 PM by CelineDionForeverNY Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
incognito Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:15 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:15 PM Does this mean they will be starting the show with IDAN? Celine said the montage would be part of the "opening segment." I can't imagine that song fitting the feel of the current show, so I wonder if the whole tone of the show will be different. The "Celine" show has always started with IDAN Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:17 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:17 PM TeamCeline has just taken a giant wooden spoon and stirred the pot with that "teaser" LOLBingo, you know it brother! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:18 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:18 PM She actually gave us a clue..something i already saw: she is sitting in director's chair....see..that is why the announcement is about filming yourself. ..Yes yes yes!! Maybe it's the video for LMBTL!! She really wanted to do it 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:19 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:19 PM Question: why is she in the studio though? Kev x Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:20 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:20 PM June 26, 2015 TeamCeline Newsletter http://images.sonymusicemail.com/res/img/8211761EEB00153808D15E1A3AEEC401.gif http://images.sonymusicemail.com/res/img/2BF510DEABE42CBD3C0D9014CD6595FB.gifhttp://images.sonymusicemail.com/res/img/5F77779878639AEEEF97297F4A0073EF.gif BE PART OF CELINE'S SHOW AT THE COLOSSEUM AT CAESARS PALACE! After a year long hiatus, Celine Dion will make her much-anticipated return to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace this summer on Thursday, Aug. 27 with some exciting changes to her critically acclaimed Las Vegas residency. One update to the production will highlight Celine fans from around the world in a video montage, composed of clips submitted by you! Unleash your inner Celine and submit a video of yourself performing your own rendition of "I Drove All Night." A limited number of videos will be selected to be included in Celine's live Las Vegas show. We're letting Team Celine fans know about this first! The general public won't hear about it until Monday, June 29th, 2015. How can you participate? 1. Visit http://celine-bepartoftheshow.com/ 2. Download the lyrics and one of the songs provided (with or without vocals). Please only use these versions of the song during filming. 3. Record your video - please follow our guidelines for filming (see below) to make sure your clip can be considered. 4. Upload your video at http://celine-bepartoftheshow.com/ prior to July 25, 2015. Visit http://celine-bepartoftheshow.com/ to see a video message from Celine, more information on how to participate, to see a sample video entry, and to submit all videos. Video submissions will be accepted until July 25, 2015 and must include the following elements: 1. Film yourself at a recognizable landmark in your town (famous statues, monuments, buildings, bridges...) 2. Only use the versions of "I Drove All Night" provided at http://celine-bepartoftheshow.com/ 3. You can sing live or lip sync, alone, or with family and friends. 4. At the end of the clip, release a red balloon between you and the camera. The deadline to submit is July 25, 2015. Get your friends and family to participate - suggested tweet: .@celinedion is looking for fan videos to be part of her show at @Caesarspalace returning Aug. 27. http://celine-bepartoftheshow.com/ for more info. Remember, we're letting Team Celine members know about this first - go ahead and submit your video and share the link with your friends and family! Celine at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace is a glamorous show directed by famed Grammy Awards producer Ken Ehrlich and presented jointly by AEG Live and Caesars Entertainment. Tickets for 40 performances scheduled from Aug. 27, 2015 through Jan. 17, 2016 are on sale now. Tickets may be purchased in person at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Box Office, by calling 866-320-9763, or online at thecolosseum.com or axs.com. Orders are subject to additional service charges and fees. Ticket prices are $250/$175/$140. http://images.sonymusicemail.com/res/img/AA59FDEA0F8152EAAFD5ACDCEA3CB396.gif Your friends at http://images.sonymusicemail.com/res/img/DE6F46BCFBD986FA4D1921FD78498691.gif http://images.sonymusicemail.com/res/img/8E1BA2C3603F154B4DE354FF19D637A7.png http://images.sonymusicemail.com/res/img/049FBC63496530BA486C42682EBC6E2C.png 3 Quote
minolli Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:25 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:25 PM The videos that we record will be for the opening video montage. IDAN was already part of the opening montage in the show (2011-2014), so I don't think there's any more of a chance that IDAN will be the opening song.The "Celine" show has always started with IDAN OK, cool, that makes sense. Thanks guys. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:30 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:30 PM Was too good to be true! Still hoping on a new song soon Kev x 4 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:30 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:30 PM Still don't know yet, IDAN was part of the intro video in the show already, so it might just be that they're changing the intro video and she might not be singing the song. I'm sure that's the case! what a bummer :wtf: :wtf: Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celine4evauk Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:35 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 07:35 PM Question: why is she in the studio though? Kev x She said she was rehearsing, but I reckon it's new vocals for the show. 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:04 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:04 PM I drove all night for a while... and crashed!! 4 Quote
mirage Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:05 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:05 PM (edited) hahha i knew it!! i wonder if she will sing IDAN right after the video, or instead she will sing a classy ballad haha i really really like the idea, but personally i rather have an amazing introvideo of Celine herself, instead of some creepy weird fans trying to lip sync, or even try to sing, and doing quirky dance moves...and no not everybody is like that, but you all know what i mean ;-) edit: how many filters did they use? haha Edited June 26, 2015 at 08:06 PM by mirage 2 Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:11 PM Popular Post Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:11 PM Such a shame! When I saw celine invites you to the show.... I though we might be getting a live stream for the opening night 9 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celine angelil Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:17 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:17 PM It's so strange to hear her say " click on the link below" 😂 She is so cute 😍 I like the idea of the project,but i don't really have famous buildings in my town...the only thing really famous here is DJ Tiesto but i don't think he will participate in my video😂 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:22 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:22 PM (edited) Ok Well I think this is cool! Am I the only one? When has she done this before........... So IDAN is in then Edited June 26, 2015 at 08:23 PM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
J-Man Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:27 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:27 PM (edited) This is bollox. What a load of crap. There's nothing original about the idea, and it's IDAN as an opening for the show... Again!!! And they have the audacity to tell us how lucky we are as Team Celine members that we are hearing about this a whole three days, possibly even just two, before the general public.I mean are they on drugs? What's the benefit? That TC members get 31 days to shoot a video instead of 28? Load of bloody rubbish. I despair of team Celine sometimes. Just when we thought they had come to their senses..... Edited June 26, 2015 at 08:55 PM by J-Man 3 Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:27 PM Posted June 26, 2015 at 08:27 PM Ok Well I think this is cool! Am I the only one? When has she done this before........... So IDAN is in then I feel the same way. I don't understand how this is in any way, shape or form disappointing news. My God...when has Celine EVER been THIS interactive and personable with her fans at her shows? THIS is one of the last missing pieces that has stopped her shows from being 100% perfect, in my opinion. Now, she just needs to open up more instead of relying so heavily on scripts and the same songs night after night. Yes, this project will probably be cheesy, but my God, this will be a GOOD type of cheese! Plus, think about this...the more people that do this, the more they can swap out video clips after a month or so. It will allow the intro video to be new and fresh from month to month. Also, if this does well with "I Drove All Night," I could see them doing the same for other songs. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.