anewdayhascome Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:03 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:03 PM Okay, it's done. My father has accumulated lots of extra travel points from his job, so my flights only ended up costing me $11 and some change. I am soooooooo excited. I get there the 26th and leave on the 31st. I simply cannot wait. I'm depressed now! 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinemaniac07 Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:10 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:10 PM Okay, it's done. My father has accumulated lots of extra travel points from his job, so my flights only ended up costing me $11 and some change. I am soooooooo excited. I get there the 26th and leave on the 31st. I simply cannot wait. You are going to have the time of your life...a celine premiere is something quite extraordinary..and this night will be the one to attend. I have said it before but it will be one of the most important performances of her career...and I am very happy you are able to go and experience it live. You will not regret your decision...I am going and will be there the 26th and leave on the 30th..vegas will be buzzing then with the anticipation of the return of Celine Quote
celine4evauk Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:18 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:18 PM You're all making me jealous 😈 4 Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:29 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:29 PM I have a feeling that come August 27th there will be a ton of Celine celebrity supporters and friends that will be in attendance. I may be wrong, but I believe a ton of people are going to turn up and its going to be a very huge night. Hopefully more news will come soon! Quote
Angel2006 Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:34 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 05:34 PM My drag name is Saline Dijon OMG! That is to funny. Work it girlfriend! I remember when I was in line at the Air Canada Center and I was waiting to show my tickets to get into Celine's Taking Chances show. There was a guy selling tickets outside the arena. You could tell he wasn't a Celine fan, but he was just yelling out, "Saline Dijon tickets for sale". Also on another occasion, one of my mom's friends had a little to much to drink and she called Celine Salon Dijon. LOL. Celine herself has even picked fun at her name. I think she's even called herself Saline Dijon before or maybe she said Selina Dijon. LOL. Quote
remykyes Posted April 17, 2015 at 06:07 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 06:07 PM 4 months and 12 days! Still waiting to get classes in the fall figured out and once I have a clear timeframe for the 28th, I'll get those suckers booked! I may only be going to the show on the 29th...but that whole weekend is going to feel like show #1 for Celine because we're going to be running the town and be absolutely crazy in the Colosseum! And this is as close to a premiere show as I'm ever going to get...I'm so excited! 3 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Frenchie Posted April 17, 2015 at 06:36 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 06:36 PM Okay, it's done. My father has accumulated lots of extra travel points from his job, so my flights only ended up costing me $11 and some change. I am soooooooo excited. I get there the 26th and leave on the 31st. I simply cannot wait. YAY!!! Glad your coming! Can't wait to meet you! Quote
nuts2you Posted April 17, 2015 at 10:03 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 10:03 PM Do you guys think there will be Press around like last time , Opening week there were loads of Press around from everywhere? Just wondering who will be there ? Quote
powerofamor17 Posted April 17, 2015 at 10:14 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 10:14 PM I'm sure there will be just not as many. Quote
Nmj Posted April 17, 2015 at 10:18 PM Posted April 17, 2015 at 10:18 PM I would love if "stand by your side" was performed it fits the moment in her life currently. It could be a thank you to Rene. Please tell me how there words don't have a new meaning now in her life with Rene versus in 2003 when it was released. "So when you're feeling like you can't go onDon't you knowYou never walk alone noAnd you live in me Gonna stand by your side nowLet me kiss all your tears awayYou can stay in my arms nowAnd I know I can make you believe again" I get goosebumps! Especially if they played a video of pics of Celine and Rene throughout the years while she sings this song. I don't think there'd be a dry eye in the theatre. 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM Posted April 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM I would love if "stand by your side" was performed it fits the moment in her life currently. It could be a thank you to Rene. Please tell me how there words don't have a new meaning now in her life with Rene versus in 2003 when it was released. "So when you're feeling like you can't go onDon't you knowYou never walk alone noAnd you live in me Gonna stand by your side nowLet me kiss all your tears awayYou can stay in my arms nowAnd I know I can make you believe again" I get goosebumps! Especially if they played a video of pics of Celine and Rene throughout the years while she sings this song. I don't think there'd be a dry eye in the theatre.That was the song I thought about when the break was first announced! That and AWTBI. I would absolutely adore for that song to be in there! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post QueenCeline87 Posted April 18, 2015 at 10:25 AM Popular Post Posted April 18, 2015 at 10:25 AM Booked my flights during the week!! Can't believe I'm going back to Vegas!!Il be there from the 25th August to the 5th September! 9 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted April 18, 2015 at 12:56 PM Posted April 18, 2015 at 12:56 PM Booked my flights during the week!!Can't believe I'm going back to Vegas!!Il be there from the 25th August to the 5th September!Poker, shopping, poker, shopping, poker, shopping.... (lol, oops, that's my plan ) 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Xpresso Posted April 18, 2015 at 05:52 PM Posted April 18, 2015 at 05:52 PM Poker and shopping over Céline's show!!!??? 1 Quote
tonybower Posted April 18, 2015 at 06:49 PM Posted April 18, 2015 at 06:49 PM Love the song so much.Love the look even more. Imagining Céline stepping out on stage looking like this and I'm worrying that I won't make it to the end of the performance! :-) 4 Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
DionFanAlways Posted April 18, 2015 at 07:15 PM Posted April 18, 2015 at 07:15 PM Poker and shopping over Céline's show!!!??? Oops, I knew I forgot something.... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
powerofamor17 Posted April 18, 2015 at 07:46 PM Posted April 18, 2015 at 07:46 PM (edited) Love the song so much.Love the look even more. Imagining Céline stepping out on stage looking like this and I'm worrying that I won't make it to the end of the performance! :-)Yesss. I would take out my phone run on stage take a selfie with her, get man handled by security of of the show, and politely wait to hear what else she performed. :giggle: Edited April 18, 2015 at 07:47 PM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted April 18, 2015 at 08:23 PM Posted April 18, 2015 at 08:23 PM Poker, shopping, poker, shopping, poker, shopping.... (lol, oops, that's my plan ) Shopping , Celine , shopping , Celine , shopping , Britney , Celine , some day trips out of Vegas and maybe some more Celine lol 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted April 18, 2015 at 11:09 PM Posted April 18, 2015 at 11:09 PM Shopping , Celine , shopping , Celine , shopping , Britney , Celine , some day trips out of Vegas and maybe some more Celine lol.....not maybe but definitely more Celine! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinemaniac07 Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:04 AM Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:04 AM So does anyone know how this new block of shows is selling so far? I know Mariah sales are absolutely dismal and even the opening night show is not sold out. I was wondering how Celine is doing so far with ticket sales and if they are still going strong...anyone with information please let me know..thanks! August 27 is too far away.. 1 Quote
Felifel55 Posted April 23, 2015 at 09:52 AM Posted April 23, 2015 at 09:52 AM Come on THINK TWICE!!! Love it I'm praying for Think Twice :wub: 4 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
ehild Posted April 23, 2015 at 10:52 AM Posted April 23, 2015 at 10:52 AM So does anyone know how this new block of shows is selling so far? I know Mariah sales are absolutely dismal and even the opening night show is not sold out. I was wondering how Celine is doing so far with ticket sales and if they are still going strong...anyone with information please let me know..thanks! August 27 is too far away..Based on what's still available for purchase on AXS the last time i looked front orch is sold out and some of the 2nd mezz sections too I think. I think rear orch is close as all the selections it gives are for rows towards the back. Id be willing to bet they'll all be gone in the coming months as opening night gets closer. I don't have anything official but hopefully this helps. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
anewdayhascome Posted April 23, 2015 at 11:25 AM Posted April 23, 2015 at 11:25 AM I still don't get why the first rows cost $500, Mariah's show has the regular range of tickets... (Ok, I know it's not a good example because she is not selling but still Shania didn't have such prices either...) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinemaniac07 Posted April 23, 2015 at 05:07 PM Posted April 23, 2015 at 05:07 PM I still don't get why the first rows cost $500, Mariah's show has the regular range of tickets... (Ok, I know it's not a good example because she is not selling but still Shania didn't have such prices either...) Yeah 500 is very pricey for front row..even 5th row. As expensive as they are its somewhat of a good thing because that means she is considered one of the biggest Vegas acts, headliners etc. Britneys top ticket is 500 so of course Celines top tickets wouldnt be less than that. Also Elton Johns top ticket is 500. There is so much love and demand for Celine and thats why they have matched the 500 dollar ticket price because simply she is the biggest and most popular headliner in Vegas. I guess 500 is the new standard for close rows to the stage for Vegas top acts. On the other hand it means many people who are bigger fans and love Celine more than all those high rollers who can afford 1000 for 2 seats will not be able to get those as easily or at all Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted April 23, 2015 at 05:09 PM Posted April 23, 2015 at 05:09 PM Is it true that Caesars is creating a VIP seating area for Rene and the family to watch Celine perform? I read that they are making an area for them to watch Celine sing in private IF this is true what does that mean...a tent up close to the stage? A section of the theater closed off? Surely they wouldnt really do that. 1 Quote
remykyes Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:05 PM Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:05 PM Is it true that Caesars is creating a VIP seating area for Rene and the family to watch Celine perform? I read that they are making an area for them to watch Celine sing in private IF this is true what does that mean...a tent up close to the stage? A section of the theater closed off? Surely they wouldnt really do that. I'm kind of thinking they'll do what they've always done. Have a section of seats reserved for them and come in literally right before the show starts. 2 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
DionFanAlways Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:31 PM Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:31 PM (edited) The front row (rows A A and BB) used to be 1250 a seat with package. You would get a tote bag and her book and other goodies. Now, who knows. I still don't like it Who knows if they will sustain it. Edited April 23, 2015 at 06:32 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:42 PM Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:42 PM The front row (rows A A and BB) used to be 1250 a seat with package. You would get a tote bag and her book and other goodies. Now, who knows. I still don't like it Who knows if they will sustain it. If the $500/ticket price doesn't work, I could easily see Caesars Palace just giving those seats away to high rollers a day or two before the show. That way, there won't be so many empty seats. It would help give the illusion that the $500 seats are selling, when in reality they aren't. It's amazing how much "smoke & mirrors" comes into play regarding show business. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted April 23, 2015 at 08:16 PM Posted April 23, 2015 at 08:16 PM I got Forch 4 Opening night pretty close to the stage, Yes I did get 1 VIP for that price that sherri Mention , but NO I will NOT pay for 2 , Yes I do get all the goodies , I used to get pretty close to the stage like Row BB , OR CC for $250 NO PROBLEM ,, Not this time around. 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 23, 2015 at 09:51 PM Posted April 23, 2015 at 09:51 PM Well, I wouldn't object to such a price if it was the VIP package or sth because it's been always like that but a price that high for a regular ticket is just outrageous 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.