Jump to content

Mission: Bring back PQTME to #1 to celebrate 20th anniversary of D'Eux release


Recommended Posts

Posted

That was great work by everyone involved.

I just hope that Aldo and Co don't use this as a "ooh they want to hear PQTME in lv show" tool. Cos I for one don't. Been there,done that Celine. Let another one of your french songs shine for a while.

 

here is the song list for the show

 

http://pixhst.com/avaxhome/ce/35/001135ce_medium.jpeg

  • Like 4

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

That was great work by everyone involved.

I just hope that Aldo and Co don't use this as a "ooh they want to hear PQTME in lv show" tool. Cos I for one don't. Been there,done that Celine. Let another one of your french songs shine for a while.

 

that's what I'm afraid of. I love PQTME but they should really let her sing something else... If not sth from SA (PAMP!), ONCP would be really nice with orchestra (and its message also would fit)

  • Like 3
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

A complete new version of the album would be amazing, just like Laura Pausini did with her last Greatest Hits album, some hits were the same version but remastered, and some others were all-new versions

 

This idea of revive PQTME is good because is not usual to see an old song coming back from the death on charts, but after that what's next? what are we, the fans or the Red Heads expecting to happen?

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

here is the song list for the show

 

http://pixhst.com/avaxhome/ce/35/001135ce_medium.jpeg

 

😁

Posted

That was great work by everyone involved.

I just hope that Aldo and Co don't use this as a "ooh they want to hear PQTME in lv show" tool. Cos I for one don't. Been there,done that Celine. Let another one of your french songs shine for a while.

 

I have no problem with "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" being part of her Las Vegas show. It is, after all, her biggest French hit. However, I would also want a second French song somewhere in the show. Preferably one which is very close to Celine, be it a single or not (i.e. "Je sais pas," "Ce n'etait..." or a song from "D'elles").

  • Like 5
Posted

 

 

I have no problem with "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" being part of her Las Vegas show. It is, after all, her biggest French hit. However, I would also want a second French song somewhere in the show. Preferably one which is very close to Celine, be it a single or not (i.e. "Je sais pas," "Ce n'etait..." or a song from "D'elles").

I would love something from D'elles!! Or SA.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted
Something from D'elles would be amazing. Even "La Diva" with the lyrics indicated in the bootleg (They are slightly different from what she is singing and one line contains something about Las Vegas, can't check that now). Would be nice!
Posted

here is the song list for the show

 

http://pixhst.com/avaxhome/ce/35/001135ce_medium.jpeg

HAHAHA! This is just amazing! And it is absolutely POSSIBLE :-D

  • Like 1
Posted

Something from D'elles would be amazing. Even "La Diva" with the lyrics indicated in the bootleg (They are slightly different from what she is singing and one line contains something about Las Vegas, can't check that now). Would be nice!

I would love to hear Immensite. The performance on tour was great!
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Imagine Celine releasing a new sinlge, and it was suppose to hit the top 10. But mariah fans are doing a "one more sweet day" campaign to make "one sweet day" back to #1. And it ends up causing celine's new single not charting the top 10. How would u feel about this?

 

If fans keep on doing this, it will eventually create backlash to celine and her fans. Afterall, chart manipulation shouldn't be something to be promoted.

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

I have no problem with "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" being part of her Las Vegas show. It is, after all, her biggest French hit. However, I would also want a second French song somewhere in the show. Preferably one which is very close to Celine, be it a single or not (i.e. "Je sais pas," "Ce n'etait..." or a song from "D'elles").

 

I never said I have a problem with PQTME being in the lv show. Just that she's done that already. Pick another, she's got loads to choose from. And yes,like you and others I'm sure, I would like more than one french song. But this has never happened in lv. Not saying it never will,but I was basing it on the usual formula - one french song.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

we can make it for her comeback

 

save your soul would be perfect and it would be a late summer hit

Save your soul will never be a hit, its unfinished, they forgot to add a bridge. It had great potential, cause the song is fun to listen to at the beginning, but then it falls flat. Its always the same.

  • Like 2
Posted

Save your soul will never be a hit, its unfinished, they forgot to add a bridge. It had great potential, cause the song is fun to listen to at the beginning, but then it falls flat. Its always the same.

 

I love the song, even thinking that the rap version is better than the album one.

 

regarding LMBTL is a great album, one of her best, but single Material there is only a couple of songs

  • Like 1

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

 

Save your soul will never be a hit, its unfinished, they forgot to add a bridge. It had great potential, cause the song is fun to listen to at the beginning, but then it falls flat. Its always the same.

 

Please supply your source where it clearly states "Save Your Soul" is unfinished. Not all songs require bridges. So, unless you can supply a quote or a video clip showing the songwriter, producing team, Celine, or Celine's team stating "Save Your Soul" is not complete and that they forgot to add a bridge, your comment is opinion and factually baseless.

 

Edit: Examples of hit songs without bridges: http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/songs-with-no-bridge-middle-eight.220357/

Edited by SuperLove4Celine
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

 

 

Please supply your source where it clearly states "Save Your Soul" is unfinished. Not all songs require bridges. So, unless you can supply a quote or a video clip showing the songwriter, producing team, Celine, or Celine's team stating "Save Your Soul" is not complete and that they forgot to add a bridge, your comment is opinion and factually baseless.

 

Edit: Examples of hit songs without bridges: http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/songs-with-no-bridge-middle-eight.220357/

 

Lol, it's obviously my own opinion. The "fact" that there is no bridge equals an unfinished song "for me".

 

i should not be using the word "unfinished", i should actually be using "mutilated". The bridge (the rap) was cut off. They left it only for the venyl edition, and they did not bother to write a new bridge for the cd. Which I believe was a mistake, cause its a great song... but only at the beginning.

Edited by zuv
  • Like 1
Posted

This thread has derailed, please stay on topic.

 

Please supply your source where it clearly states "Save Your Soul" is unfinished. Not all songs require bridges. So, unless you can supply a quote or a video clip showing the songwriter, producing team, Celine, or Celine's team stating "Save Your Soul" is not complete and that they forgot to add a bridge, your comment is opinion and factually baseless.

 

Edit: Examples of hit songs without bridges: http://forums.steveh...e-eight.220357/

It is clearly his opinion. There's no need for you to jump down his throat like that and with the outrageous demands. This has been noted on your record.

  • Like 7

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

This thread has derailed, please stay on topic.

Lol, this is true. I kept thinking I was in another topic! :unsure: :laugh:
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...