Koolan Posted July 16, 2014 at 01:11 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 01:11 AM An extended version.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3OYCtPA5A&feature=youtube_gdata_playerEvery child is instantly attracted to Celine. The baby is so cute. What an amazing moment, I'm thankful Richard shared it with the world. 5 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Kyle_Jared Posted July 16, 2014 at 01:24 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 01:24 AM (edited) it's so easy to fall in love with Celine. She is so personable. So charismatic. Very attractive qualities and so professional and classy, all these years as an entertainer. She is A-class. We should be proud to be fans, Such a thrill for Richard. Damn, I hope I can meet her someday! Not to mention she looks the best she has ever looked here. Like, EVER Edited July 16, 2014 at 01:25 AM by Kyle_Jared 5 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted July 16, 2014 at 01:55 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 01:55 AM Wow this is so sweet!! She really shines Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 16, 2014 at 02:21 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 02:21 AM (edited) I want to try your ring Celine! (hey as long as she is in that mood!) Edited July 16, 2014 at 02:29 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2014 at 02:28 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 02:28 AM Instead of trying on anything, I'd be all "how do you wear the heels?!" Cause they're like a foot tall lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:04 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:04 PM I want to try your ring Celine! (hey as long as she is in that mood!) Off topic, but that reminded me of an episode of The Lucy Show when she wants to try Elizabeth Taylor's wedding ring and it gets stuck on her finger. It's hilarious. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
lyn Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:21 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:21 PM Huh, celine has gotten so much more conversant. Or maybe she's just very well practiced with the meet and greets. Or it's all kids at home. Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
DionFanAlways Posted July 16, 2014 at 04:54 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 04:54 PM (edited) Huh, celine has gotten so much more conversant. Or maybe she's just very well practiced with the meet and greets. Or it's all kids at home.I don't think this was a normal m&g though... They are usually fairly quick I believe Edited July 16, 2014 at 04:54 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2014 at 04:56 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 04:56 PM I don't think this was a normal m&g though... They are usually fairly quick I believe Yeah I would think the normal would be hello, how are you doing? Then one question then a picture. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jeff Abbott Posted July 17, 2014 at 05:12 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 05:12 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_3gg-jLas one thing's for sure - this is great publicity for Celine's Vegas show (sorry if it has already been posted here) Edited July 17, 2014 at 05:18 PM by Jeff Abbott 2 Quote
québecflower Posted July 17, 2014 at 05:36 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 05:36 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_3gg-jLas one thing's for sure - this is great publicity for Celine's Vegas show (sorry if it has already been posted here)my god, this so funny, great publicity indeed. I believe it was not arranged myself. I love watching TMZ sometimes, i like the voice-over guy. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 06:05 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 06:05 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_3gg-jLas one thing's for sure - this is great publicity for Celine's Vegas show (sorry if it has already been posted here) This is hilarious!! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mike_z Posted July 17, 2014 at 06:07 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 06:07 PM hahaha that was cool! I'm glad they discarded the theory in the end! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 17, 2014 at 09:28 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 09:28 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_3gg-jLas one thing's for sure - this is great publicity for Celine's Vegas show (sorry if it has already been posted here)I would have never ever ever thought about that angle! Too funny! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
QueenCeline87 Posted July 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM I would have never ever ever thought about that angle! Too funny! Oddly the minute Celine responsed I thought hmm...could this possibly be ?? But then didn't think much about it until now lol I doubt it though just a happy coinsidance, great publicity though! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
NicoNV Posted July 18, 2014 at 12:51 AM Posted July 18, 2014 at 12:51 AM (edited) Oddly the minute Celine responsed I thought hmm...could this possibly be ?? But then didn't think much about it until now lolI doubt it though just a happy coinsidance, great publicity though! Yeah, even if they did not ask him to do the video, he may have done something like it before and he re-shot with the airport empty and they used a better video. The other thing that seemed a little odd to me was when the little girl asked if they were going to Celine's house, plus she was so comfortable with her. But, then again, she could just be a happy and nice little girl, and Celine could just be really good with kids. In the end though, it doesn't really matter. However this came together, it worked out for everyone. His video was funny, and the meet and greet was a nice video. So, even if it was planned (and I am not saying I believe that it was), it was still a nice promotion for her show and her music, and the video was funny. I feel like at a certain point, if it was all fake, then it would come out. Until then, I am just choosing to believe it was a nice thing that worked out for everyone. *I know I quoted QueenCeline87, so to be clear: I am not saying she said that it would matter if the video was authentic or orchestrated. I didn't get that from her post at all. I just quoted her because I agree with her that it is a little hard to believe that this was all just a happy coincidence. But, like she said, it was a great publicity! Edited July 18, 2014 at 12:52 AM by NicoNV Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted July 18, 2014 at 01:23 AM Posted July 18, 2014 at 01:23 AM It's a funny TMZ video, but I really doubt this was planned. The reason it got all this attention is because the video went insanely viral and millions of people watched it. It's so hard to predict what videos will do that -- and the video itself didn't even mention or reference Celine's show in any way. The little girl probably talked about Celine's house because her paernts had probably been talking about the trip -- and Celine's always been great with kids. She was great with all the infants in the Miracle project 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 18, 2014 at 09:38 AM Posted July 18, 2014 at 09:38 AM Not to dwell on this TMZ thing but if this really is the case of a PR stunt then this Aldo guy is a GENIUS! or we don't give her team nearly enough credit! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted October 7, 2014 at 09:42 PM Posted October 7, 2014 at 09:42 PM http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/06/richard-dunn-celine-dion-venice-video_n_5939212.html Here Is another one of his. Quote
nuts2you Posted October 7, 2014 at 09:47 PM Posted October 7, 2014 at 09:47 PM http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/moncton-native-attempts-to-achieve-second-viral-video-1.2040572 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted October 7, 2014 at 10:52 PM Posted October 7, 2014 at 10:52 PM http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/06/richard-dunn-celine-dion-venice-video_n_5939212.html Here Is another one of his.I will so watch this later! LOL. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted October 8, 2014 at 02:13 AM Posted October 8, 2014 at 02:13 AM not to be a downer but I think he should have stopped with ABM.... 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted October 8, 2014 at 12:47 PM Posted October 8, 2014 at 12:47 PM not to be a downer but I think he should have stopped with ABM.... Agreed. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
scielle Posted July 1, 2015 at 04:32 AM Posted July 1, 2015 at 04:32 AM Just stumbled on this 10-min CBC radio interview with Richard about the M&G. He speaks about how personable and genuine Celine was through the entire thing. Sweet interview: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/c%C3%A9line-dion-welcomes-richard-dunn-to-las-vegas-after-video-1.2708918 Quote
scielle Posted November 5, 2018 at 03:28 AM Posted November 5, 2018 at 03:28 AM I just realized there are actually several interviews with Richard on CBC about all this - https://www.cbc.ca/player/search?query=%22richard+dunn%22 And here's an Amazon link to his book about it! (Yep, he got a book deal out of it! ) - https://www.amazon.com/YouTube-Megahit-Myself-iPhone-Anymore-ebook/dp/B00MF8K2B2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1408187443&sr=8-4&keywords=richard+dunn Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.