Jump to content

Guy Stuck in Vegas Airport Remakes All By Myself Music Video


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This guy was stuck overnight in the Vegas airport. So what did he do to help cure his boredom? He remakes Celine's epic "All By Myself" music video. Just thought I'd share:

http://www.huffingto..._n_5480524.html

 

All by myself from Richard Dunn on Vimeo.


June 12, 2014 - Celine responds!
Edited by Koolan
Added video response from Celine
  • Like 6

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

This has been getting more press than Celine herself lately!

 

I think it's great! I love any sort of lighthearted stories like this that involve Celine. A reminder that she's embedded into our culture.

 

He really went for it! Attention to details. Must've been recorded in the middle of the night because no one else is around!

  • Like 5
Posted
LOL THATS SWEET!!!!! :clap: I'll remember to do that next time I'm stuck in a Las Vegas air port all by myself :P
  • Like 3
You are my hero Céline <3 I love so much and thank you for everything <3 <3 <3
Posted
Brilliant what a place to be stuck Celine near enough next door shame she did not pop round and offered him an in flight coffee....LOL,me being a aviation enthusiast well cool.
CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
Posted
Céline should issue a funny statement about this! Maybe tell a joke about it in her Vegas show!
  • Like 1

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

lolll why didn't i have think of that?!?? Would have made way more intense and dramatic.

 

Hahah if you are not laughing at the end with the water bottle and and him in fetal position, something is wrong with you!

 

haha good stuff!

Posted

Céline should issue a funny statement about this! Maybe tell a joke about it in her Vegas show!

That would be great....provided she sees it Lol!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

This guy was stuck overnight in the Vegas airport. So what did he do to help cure his boredom? He remakes Celine's epic "All By Myself" music video. Just thought I'd share:

 

http://www.huffingto..._n_5480524.html

 

All by myself from Richard Dunn on Vimeo.

 

Better than the original video for ABM! Her team needs to hire him!

  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)
Now all we have to do is wait for next week's Billboard Digital Download Chart and see Celine's song enter that chart... Edited by marc-02
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

hahaha briliant video!!! that was very funny! I am glad Celine gets exposure this way!

 

And it proves you don't need a $100.000 budget to shoot a good video! ;) :P

 

oh and I got flashbacks from being at that airport! :wub2:

 

According to this article the ALL BY MYSELF airport video has been viewed 3.2 million times as of this morning. That's double what the INCREDIBLE music video has so far!!

 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2014/06/11/video-stranded-las-vegas-flier-remakes-celine-dion-video/10316707/

 

That is both awesome and sad at the same time!!

Edited by Davey84
  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

This guy was stuck overnight in the Vegas airport. So what did he do to help cure his boredom? He remakes Celine's epic "All By Myself" music video. Just thought I'd share:

 

http://www.huffingto..._n_5480524.html

 

All by myself from Richard Dunn on Vimeo.

 

:giggle: great performance

 

but nobody can beat Queen Celine

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiFo1dL8hxE

  • Like 3
Posted
It's great timing with Celine starting her summer Vegas shows! :giggle:
  • Like 1
Posted
That's great publicity!
  • Like 2

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
Ellen tweeted about it 1 hour ago, isnt she the one with the most followers? (Or one of the most)
  • Like 1
Posted
Idk but that's pretty cool! I see a lot has happened in the few short hours since I've discovered it! LOL I even just saw the RH post something about it too. I'm sure with all the publicity, I'd be surprised at this point if Celine doesn't see it. I'm sure someone will show when she goes in to get ready for the show if not before that.
  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

Ellen tweeted about it 1 hour ago, isnt she the one with the most followers? (Or one of the most)

 

I saw that too! It's great that Ellen finally "tweeted" about Celine!

 

I hope the rebroadcasting of Celine's Ellen appearance boosts some sales for the album, INCREDIBLE single, and INCREDIBLE music video! :-D

Posted
Haha, this video is completely hilarious and awesome! It keeps popping up on my Facebook feed -- and not from Celine fan-sites, but just from random ordinary people!
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
Duplicate, sorry :-( Edited by Bubba
Posted
Wow, as of right now, 8.3 million views on his Vimeo page.
Posted

:lmao: That's brilliant! I heard my co-worker playing this for a few seconds while I was going out. All it takes is one person for promo. :-D

 

He should get a meet and greet!

  • Like 1

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
hahaha, loved this :sofunny: :sofunny: :-D but Celine will always be the best :wub: :giggle: :whistling:

If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart, and if you follow your heart, you can't go wrong.

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10387936_303055406528736_1440496801_a.jpg

Posted
Silly video. He did a great job.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
I love it LOL. It looks like it was something pretty spontaneous and someone got her with a cell phone, I like that! That's probably her dressing room right? She's looking a lot like her mom!
  • Like 4
Posted

It's great she has made a response to this!

 

I love her hair.... She looks lovely ! Chic!

 

Kev x

  • Like 3
Posted
Céline's response is EPIC!!! :wub2:
  • Like 7


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
She can get rid of more people if she's going to stay current like this.
  • Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...