Mattie Posted July 9, 2014 at 01:37 AM Posted July 9, 2014 at 01:37 AM https://www.reviewjo...nger-all-myself 'Dion was so smitten with Bailey, he said, that "when we walked into the room, it was if we didn't exist. And I mean that in humorous way. Bailey lit up the room. She waved at Celine and reached out to her. Celine had her giggling."' Definitely. 2028: "Like, I totally don't remember it but for a few minutes when I was 2, Celine Dion and I were BFF. Yeah, the golfer RC Angelil's mom! I'd have asked for his number but uhhhh... I was 2" OMG :sofunny: Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
Koolan Posted July 9, 2014 at 04:37 AM Posted July 9, 2014 at 04:37 AM Grateful that Richard will put up that video for everyone to see. http://time.com/2962...lf-viral-video/Which show is that on the first part of the video from that link? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 9, 2014 at 05:02 AM Posted July 9, 2014 at 05:02 AM Grateful that Richard will put up that video for everyone to see. Which show is that on the first part of the video from that link? Are you talking about the photo that first appears? If so, I believe that is from the performance of LMBTL from the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Koolan Posted July 14, 2014 at 02:36 AM Posted July 14, 2014 at 02:36 AM Are you talking about the photo that first appears? If so, I believe that is from the performance of LMBTL from the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.Yes, that's it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
MissHillCountry Posted July 14, 2014 at 02:14 PM Posted July 14, 2014 at 02:14 PM Does anyone know where his seats were that night? They sat in Front Orch 4 a couple of rows from the back (PP or RR, somewhere in that range). Not surprised since Celine/Rene consider those to be the best seats in the house:-) but they can speak for themselves lol :-) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 14, 2014 at 05:42 PM Posted July 14, 2014 at 05:42 PM They sat in Front Orch 4 a couple of rows from the back (PP or RR, somewhere in that range). Not surprised since Celine/Rene consider those to be the best seats in the house:-) but they can speak for themselves lol :-)I know they consider those the best seats, I guess for acoustics? I prefer much closer though 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 14, 2014 at 06:14 PM Posted July 14, 2014 at 06:14 PM I know they consider those the best seats, I guess for acoustics? I prefer much closer though Me personally, I wouldn't like a front row seat. You have to look up, and depending where she is on the stage, you may not be able to see her. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 14, 2014 at 08:50 PM Posted July 14, 2014 at 08:50 PM Me personally, I wouldn't like a front row seat. You have to look up, and depending where she is on the stage, you may not be able to see her.You don't really look up at much of and angle and you get a good view of the stage anywhere she is. Any seat is good though. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 14, 2014 at 10:46 PM Posted July 14, 2014 at 10:46 PM You don't really look up at much of and angle and you get a good view of the stage anywhere she is. Any seat is good though. Oh ok good! That's why I didn't like front row on the TCWT. Didn't have a front row seat then, didn't want one Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
binsk Posted July 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM Posted July 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM some backstage video footage 7 Quote -RK
CelineDionFreak Posted July 14, 2014 at 11:53 PM Posted July 14, 2014 at 11:53 PM some backstage video footage Awesome!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:05 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:05 AM Did she say she was going through her phone!? Probably Rene's... Great video! 3 Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:55 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:55 AM I can't believe how good Celine is looking these days. Celine has always looked great, but she just looks so fit these days. I think with Rene's recent health scare the family have been living a healthier lifestyle and it definitely is showing on both Celine and Rene. Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:21 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:21 AM His baby is so cute!! Are we going to her house ?? Lol 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
mike_z Posted July 15, 2014 at 05:47 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 05:47 AM She looks amazingly beautiful and rested! 2 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:27 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:27 AM An extended version. 6 Quote
Cuquito Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:37 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:37 AM An extended version. That was awesome!!! Love her! Quote
marc-02 Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:14 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:14 AM Richard Dunn meets Celine Dion Official: Can somebody send Celine to the studio to record a version of Im Every Woman! 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:45 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:45 AM An extended version.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3OYCtPA5A&feature=youtube_gdata_playerWow I'd be on cloud nine forever! Lol! I'm Every Woman! Wonderful 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ghazal Posted July 15, 2014 at 10:34 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 10:34 AM hahaha... the video was so funny... and he is so lucky that celine saw it,and invited him to see her show. im so jelouse of him Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM That video is nice! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:46 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:46 PM has anybody else notice that he got more face time with celine then anybody that does any M&G's Quote
mike_z Posted July 15, 2014 at 03:31 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 03:31 PM that video is pure gold! the way the baby girl is attracted to her! and the song! AMAZING! 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:03 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:03 PM has anybody else notice that he got more face time with celine then anybody that does any M&G's Of course, he was her guest. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
NicoNV Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:35 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:35 PM (edited) An extended version.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3OYCtPA5A&feature=youtube_gdata_player Thanks for posting the video, and I am glad Richard shared the video online! How cute is that kid?! I love that she wanted to try on Celine's ring, and it looks like she let her do it! You can hear her singing the song too.Super cute little girl, and so well behaved!! Celine's reaction to Richard's suggestion of doing MHWGO next, and telling him to make sure the water isn't too cold, was funny! And I agree, I wish Celine would record "I'm Every Woman." Celine was kind and gracious about the entire thing, and she was great with Richard's little girl! I am happy for his entire family, it seemed like they had a great time! Good for them! I hope they enjoyed Vegas! Edited July 15, 2014 at 07:40 PM by NicoNV 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:47 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:47 PM Hilarious at 2:26 ish Richard says "Praise the Lord" and his daughter raises her hand! Must be a cue word for her. (Lol so does Celine.....) 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Angel2006 Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:50 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:50 PM I would really appreciate it if someone can make screen caps from that video? You can see way more of the dress from the video then you do in these pics Quote
Mattie Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:55 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:55 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3OYCtPA5A&feature=player_detailpageHilarious at 2:26 ish Richard says "Praise the Lord" and his daughter raises her hand! Must be a cue word for her. (Lol so does Celine.....) OMG Celine's reaction to how you never find a quiet, isolated place in Vegas She's so cute!! She is so good with kids. 1 Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
nuts2you Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:35 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:35 AM I wonder if celine ever got her ring back 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:52 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:52 AM I wonder if celine ever got her ring back Yeah near the end it looked like she had a ring on lol! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.