Jump to content

Guy Stuck in Vegas Airport Remakes All By Myself Music Video


Recommended Posts

Posted
I think its awesome that this guy got to do something like that. Lets not be jealous!!
  • Like 3

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
Ah, I love getting online and seeing Celine all over my news feed :wub:
  • Like 5
Posted

Celine really responded!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKavui_1YnQ&feature=youtu.be

 

That's so lovely :)

I love her reaction. She's so funny. Kudos to the person who told her about the video and getting it up so quickly. I love the new direction this new team is taking.

 

Did anyone notice that her official YouTube channel changed to Celine Dion's Official YouTube Channel? :o

 

And ppl liked it because it wasn't planned in the first place. He got stuck, and had nothing to do, being alone in an airport, so let's film all by myself with an iphone. Ppl find it fun and it's a bit like watching someone making fun or laughing at himself.

 

If anyone of us, makes our own video after all the planning and stuff, there's not that "spontaneous " feel, and viewers would expect way more.

 

I am curious though how he made those zoom in and zoom out shots?

The video editing software could zoom in and out.

  • Like 4

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

CNN News picked up the story and here's a bit of info on how the video was made .... BTW the comments on his Vimeo page have been been great and I think his view count is over 10 million now. I luv it all!

  • Like 5
Posted

Is this to Céline what "Ken Lee" was to Mariah?

 

BTW I don't see this having any effect on her latest single. Probably she must be selling some extra tickets in Vegas!

Posted

Is this to Céline what "Ken Lee" was to Mariah?

 

BTW I don't see this having any effect on her latest single. Probably she must be selling some extra tickets in Vegas!

Or the Falling Into You album.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

Why couldn't they include this version on USL? :wub:

 

Posted

I love her reaction. She's so funny. Kudos to the person who told her about the video and getting it up so quickly. I love the new direction this new team is taking.

 

Did anyone notice that her official YouTube channel changed to Celine Dion's Official YouTube Channel? :o

 

 

 

Yeah I noticed that also! Good changes happening perhaps... :)
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

i don't understand it, why? people are so mean sometimes . i've read things from Canada in french that i'm not very proud about.

things you read about the video?

Is this to Céline what "Ken Lee" was to Mariah?

 

BTW I don't see this having any effect on her latest single. Probably she must be selling some extra tickets in Vegas!

haha "Ken Lee " I completely forgot about that.
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

Whoever got Celine to record that response clearly is close to the internet and social media and this is exactly the kind of thing we need to see from Celine more often.

 

True. And I hope the fact that her response is making headlines will make her management team realize how important is social media nowadays. She needs to be more active on Facebook and Twitter (not just her team).

  • Like 7
Posted

things you read about the video?

haha "Ken Lee " I completely forgot about that.

in the comments of articles , sometimes it is not pretty..
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

in the comments of articles , sometimes it is not pretty..

Oh I agree. Sometimes I read comments on articles and thing some people are just not happy unless that are complaining about something.
  • Like 2
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)
Lol I had to find out who Ken Lee was and I found out a women named Valentina who sang "without you" at a show. Instead of saying "cant live" it sounded like she was saying "ken lee".. :lmao: :lmao: Edited by Prima_Donna1
  • Like 1

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

What was the channel called first then?

 

I wonder who told her and posted it on youtube! Hope to see more of these kind of videos!

 

It doesnt take her much of her free time...

 

 

I love her reaction. She's so funny. Kudos to the person who told her about the video and getting it up so quickly. I love the new direction this new team is taking.

 

Did anyone notice that her official YouTube channel changed to Celine Dion's Official YouTube Channel? :o

 

 

The video editing software could zoom in and out.

Posted
297,010 views for her response... Amazing :)
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Does anybody else on here think her response is one of the first signs of the recent management change? I mean, it's not like Celine has ever really responded to anything that a fan has ever done on the Internet. I sure hope this is a good sign of more amazing things to come, both big and small!

 

PS: Does anybody on here wish just a tiny bit that a different, more obscure song would have been picked for this video? LOL I guess we'll be seeing "All By Myself" stay as part of "Celine" for a long time now. LOL

  • Like 3
Posted

Does anybody else on here think her response is one of the first signs of the recent management change? I mean, it's not like Celine has ever really responded to anything that a fan has ever done on the Internet. I sure hope this is a good sign of more amazing things to come, both big and small!

 

That's what said, a first for her!???? And so quick also!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
And now that they see her response is paying off she might do it more often. Literally it only took her 5 minutes to be everywhere in the media!
Posted
Maybe I'm being super dense here, but I don't really get why she said he could use her bathroom. Is it just cause he was sitting in front of the women's bathroom?
  • Like 1
Posted

More behind the scenes footage of the video and the reason this guy did the vid ... He just wanted to make people laugh. I luv this guy!

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Maybe I'm being super dense here, but I don't really get why she said he could use her bathroom. Is it just cause he was sitting in front of the women's bathroom?

 

LOL, I didn't quite get that either, but I think it's because he kept caressing the painted stick-figure woman outside the women's bathroom in the airport

  • Like 2
Posted

Does anybody else on here think her response is one of the first signs of the recent management change? I mean, it's not like Celine has ever really responded to anything that a fan has ever done on the Internet. I sure hope this is a good sign of more amazing things to come, both big and small!

 

 

I'm not sure. . it could just be that this was so huge. I can't really think of anything else a fan has done on the Internet that's gotten anywhere near the level of attention that this video got. The only video I can think of that was anywhere close to this popular is the "Celine Dion is amazing" video -- and that was sort of half-mocking/half-loving her - plus it's one million views to this guy's 11 million views.

 

And Celine has done a fair number of other videos for various groups and purposes (like that Boston Pride one they posted too). I'm doubting that much is going to chnage in that regard, or that she's going to become super-active on social media - of course, I'd be glad if I were wrong!

Posted

Even Rolling Stone wrote about her. :shocking:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/celine-dion-responds-to-viral-all-by-myself-airport-star-20140612

 

What was the channel called first then?

 

I wonder who told her and posted it on youtube! Hope to see more of these kind of videos!

 

It doesnt take her much of her free time...

Celine Dion TV

  • Like 2

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

Even Rolling Stone wrote about her. :shocking:

http://www.rollingst...t-star-20140612

 

Btw, I had never read that article about her feeling lifeless after the twins. Thanks for posting.
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Oh my god that is a first for Rolling stone to post a story on her
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...