sebulba Posted December 24, 2016 at 09:41 AM Posted December 24, 2016 at 09:41 AM Panicing a little, must out and buy gifts Happy christmas everyone 1 Quote < >
celinesounds Posted December 24, 2016 at 07:21 PM Posted December 24, 2016 at 07:21 PM happy xmas everyone all the best 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celine4evauk Posted December 27, 2016 at 08:09 PM Posted December 27, 2016 at 08:09 PM RIP Carrie Fisher. I'll be glad to see the back of 2016, the amount of wonderful people we've lost 😢 Quote
sebulba Posted December 29, 2016 at 01:50 PM Posted December 29, 2016 at 01:50 PM RIP Carrie Fisher Quote < >
celine4evauk Posted December 29, 2016 at 05:43 PM Posted December 29, 2016 at 05:43 PM RIP Carrie Fisher And her mum Debbie Reynolds, who passed away the next day. So sad 😢 Quote
sebulba Posted December 29, 2016 at 06:40 PM Posted December 29, 2016 at 06:40 PM And her mum Debbie Reynolds, who passed away the next day. So sad Yeah i heard that too. So sad 1 Quote < >
Bell Posted January 1, 2017 at 09:15 AM Posted January 1, 2017 at 09:15 AM Happy New Year everybody! 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Del Posted January 1, 2017 at 01:43 PM Posted January 1, 2017 at 01:43 PM Happy New Year everybody! Happy New Year Bell! Wishing you a fantastic 2017. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Tjt39 Posted January 1, 2017 at 02:10 PM Posted January 1, 2017 at 02:10 PM Happy new year to all you lovely people ☺xxx Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 1, 2017 at 02:57 PM Posted January 1, 2017 at 02:57 PM Am looking forward to my new year roast dinner x Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 1, 2017 at 03:02 PM Posted January 1, 2017 at 03:02 PM RIP Carrie Fisher. I'll be glad to see the back of 2016, the amount of wonderful people we've lost 😢couldn't agree more was such a rubbish year losing such talented people etc x 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
comingback Posted January 1, 2017 at 04:46 PM Posted January 1, 2017 at 04:46 PM Happy new year everyone. Quote
Tjt39 Posted January 1, 2017 at 05:59 PM Posted January 1, 2017 at 05:59 PM Happy new year everyone. happy new year to you 2 x Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
celine4evauk Posted January 4, 2017 at 01:28 PM Posted January 4, 2017 at 01:28 PM Congratulations to Janet Jackson on the birth of Eissa. A bit of happy news for a change! 1 Quote
sebulba Posted January 4, 2017 at 05:30 PM Posted January 4, 2017 at 05:30 PM (edited) Thinking of what fun the future might hold for me.....and what to look forward to.... Edited January 4, 2017 at 05:32 PM by sebulba Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 4, 2017 at 06:41 PM Posted January 4, 2017 at 06:41 PM Thinking of what fun the future might hold for me.....and what to look forward to.... same here after the great day I had at work I'm a nice person but some people always got to make me feel like rubbish that's life eh Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 4, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted January 4, 2017 at 06:44 PM Am chilling doing more paper work after long stress full day at work right now I wish I was somewhere hot on a nice chilled holiday (I can dream) lol Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 5, 2017 at 11:36 PM Posted January 5, 2017 at 11:36 PM Thinking of sleep.....zzzZZZ. 1 Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 6, 2017 at 07:47 AM Posted January 6, 2017 at 07:47 AM Ready for another day of work soon be the weekend ready to relaxxx 😀 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Caledor Posted January 16, 2017 at 07:57 PM Posted January 16, 2017 at 07:57 PM One of these days feeling a bit nostalgic...Taking out my old Sony Walkman and listening to a Celine audio cassette from a to Z... Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Tjt39 Posted January 16, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted January 16, 2017 at 08:44 PM How much I'm not looking forward to going bk to work Tomorow and should really get some sleep as up so early 😈 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
DestinMg5 Posted January 17, 2017 at 05:32 AM Posted January 17, 2017 at 05:32 AM Going off to sleep have school tomorrow Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
sebulba Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:30 PM Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:30 PM (edited) How much I'm not looking forward to going bk to work Tomorow and should really get some sleep as up so early ��True that!Going off to sleep have school tomorrow ��Good night! Hmm, what's on my mind???Nothing special, besides that I notice I spend much time in Off topic and Fun & games section on the forum. Edited January 18, 2017 at 08:31 PM by sebulba 1 Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted January 18, 2017 at 08:42 PM True that! Good night! Hmm, what's on my mind???Nothing special, besides that I notice I spend much time in Off topic and Fun & games section on the forum. I must admit so do I too haha 😃 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 18, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted January 18, 2017 at 09:05 PM Have not been sleeping to good lately so much on my mind and I worry and stress over nothing 😯 that's life eh Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
celine4evauk Posted January 18, 2017 at 11:31 PM Posted January 18, 2017 at 11:31 PM Have not been sleeping to good lately so much on my mind and I worry and stress over nothing 😯 that's life eh Lol you sound just like me!Need to go to bed, work tomorrow. Then fri I've got the dentist (hopefully not too expensive, got a carpenter and a decorator coming round to give me quotes. More expense, and I only work 20 hours a week 😕 joys of being an adult. 😠😢😂 Quote
Tjt39 Posted January 19, 2017 at 06:05 PM Posted January 19, 2017 at 06:05 PM Lol you sound just like me!Need to go to bed, work tomorrow. Then fri I've got the dentist (hopefully not too expensive, got a carpenter and a decorator coming round to give me quotes. More expense, and I only work 20 hours a week 😕 joys of being an adult. 😠😢😂its all fun haha i feel like i never stop I work a 4"day week on ten hr shifts by time its gets to my day off I'm shattered hope all goes well with dentist etc ☺ Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 19, 2017 at 09:55 PM Posted January 19, 2017 at 09:55 PM Will be so glad for a week off next week ☺😊I'm shattered Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 19, 2017 at 11:42 PM Posted January 19, 2017 at 11:42 PM I can't believe I'm getting married in 3 months?!?!? 1 Quote
Tjt39 Posted January 20, 2017 at 11:46 AM Posted January 20, 2017 at 11:46 AM Excited its Friday can't wait finish work at 515pm then have time off been such a hectic month ☺ Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.