Tjt39 Posted January 29, 2017 at 11:05 PM Posted January 29, 2017 at 11:05 PM (edited) I need to sleep zzz why do I think to much at nite 🌛😃 Edited January 29, 2017 at 11:06 PM by Tjt39 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 30, 2017 at 01:19 PM Posted January 30, 2017 at 01:19 PM Back at work Tomorow which means getting up at 6 am ready for 3 days of 10 hour shifts at least on Friday I'm on a half day though 😕 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 30, 2017 at 03:26 PM Posted January 30, 2017 at 03:26 PM (edited) Rest for a bit after coming home from work. Then I'm heading out to IKEA! Edited January 30, 2017 at 03:27 PM by sebulba 1 Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 30, 2017 at 03:52 PM Posted January 30, 2017 at 03:52 PM Rest for a bit after coming home from work. Then I'm heading out to IKEA!Nothing beats Ikea its amazing and cheap 😁 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 30, 2017 at 04:12 PM Posted January 30, 2017 at 04:12 PM Listening to music while making my kids favourite tea spaghetti bolognase then homework duties then sort out things for bk to work Tomorow got be up so early to bike to work looks like going be a stress full week but I'm thinking positive 😀👍🎧🍝 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 30, 2017 at 08:11 PM Posted January 30, 2017 at 08:11 PM (edited) Early start for work Tomorow up at 6am but cannot sleep zzz😯 Edited January 30, 2017 at 08:11 PM by Tjt39 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 31, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted January 31, 2017 at 03:35 AM Nothing beats Ikea its amazing and cheap Yeah it's great! 1 Quote < >
sebulba Posted January 31, 2017 at 03:36 AM Posted January 31, 2017 at 03:36 AM Work soon....just ate some breakfast before work. 1 Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 31, 2017 at 04:41 AM Posted January 31, 2017 at 04:41 AM I'm awake so early this is not like me defently must have something on my mind lol 😀 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 31, 2017 at 06:05 AM Posted January 31, 2017 at 06:05 AM Not looking forward to my 4 mile bike to work its cold and dark I'd rather stay in my cosy bed 😕 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:36 AM Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:36 AM Arrived at work and was greeted with we have missed you by my work colleagues aww made my day im loved 😀💜 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 31, 2017 at 10:29 AM Posted January 31, 2017 at 10:29 AM At home quick to check the forum.... 1 Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 31, 2017 at 12:44 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 12:44 PM On my lunch break on the forum 😊😊 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 31, 2017 at 02:51 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 02:51 PM Finally off work, puh! 1 Quote < >
celine4evauk Posted January 31, 2017 at 04:17 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 04:17 PM Just back from the dentist. Half my face is numb. Drinking with a straw. Fun times 😂 Quote
Tjt39 Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:06 PM Considering I've been up since 430am I'm very much wide awake got soaked biking home (lovely English weather) don't need a shower now I already got one haha lol 😂😂😂😂 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
sebulba Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:50 PM Eat up my food. Then dessert with Ben & Jerry Cookie dough, strawberries, cream and a donut. Everything on the same plate. Healthy stuff! 1 Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:52 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 07:52 PM (edited) Eat up my food. Then dessert with Ben & Jerry Cookie dough, strawberries, cream and a donut. Everything on the same plate. Healthy stuff!omg im soooo jealous I'm going to get on a plane and join you haha😂 sounds yum Edited January 31, 2017 at 08:02 PM by Tjt39 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted January 31, 2017 at 08:01 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 08:01 PM Thinking of someone while listening to words of my music and I should be doing my work haha 😂😂 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
nuts2you Posted January 31, 2017 at 10:53 PM Posted January 31, 2017 at 10:53 PM its been a crazy week for me at work, boy cant wait until the weekend 1 Quote
sebulba Posted February 1, 2017 at 03:43 AM Posted February 1, 2017 at 03:43 AM (edited) omg im soooo jealous I'm going to get on a plane and join you haha�� sounds yumNever tried that combo before but I can tell you, it was goooooood! Edited February 1, 2017 at 03:44 AM by sebulba 1 Quote < >
sebulba Posted February 1, 2017 at 03:44 AM Posted February 1, 2017 at 03:44 AM Good morning everyone!I'm off to work bye. 1 Quote < >
Tjt39 Posted February 1, 2017 at 05:46 AM Posted February 1, 2017 at 05:46 AM Awake having breakfast ready for my long shift at work Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted February 1, 2017 at 05:54 AM Posted February 1, 2017 at 05:54 AM Never tried that combo before but I can tell you, it was goooooood! it sounded gooooooood haha nothing beats a Ben and Jerry and donuts and of course strawberries 👍😀 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted February 1, 2017 at 12:35 PM Posted February 1, 2017 at 12:35 PM I'm looking forward to finishing work later so I can hopefully chat to somone who makes Me happy haha 😂😀 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted February 1, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted February 1, 2017 at 06:55 PM Finally home from work been a busy day😕 but being told by my manager at work how much I'm a amazing worker and person to know and really good at my job made me feel really good 😀 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted February 2, 2017 at 07:08 PM Posted February 2, 2017 at 07:08 PM Feeling 😕😡 been one of those days today least I've got only few hours work Tomorow and then can hopefully relax 👍☺ Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted February 5, 2017 at 09:20 AM Posted February 5, 2017 at 09:20 AM Thinking about things right now so feeling meh 😕😕 not having a good weekend think I may just stay in my cosy warm bed 😂😂 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
music2love Posted February 5, 2017 at 10:03 AM Posted February 5, 2017 at 10:03 AM thinking about why i can't sleep 1 Quote
Tjt39 Posted February 5, 2017 at 09:23 PM Posted February 5, 2017 at 09:23 PM Going try and sleep feeling meh 😕not had a good weekend need cheering up😊 at least i have got the day off work Tomorow 👍 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.