DionFanAlways Posted October 6, 2016 at 11:45 PM Posted October 6, 2016 at 11:45 PM What did he give to you? The album? Omg to good! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted October 7, 2016 at 12:39 AM Posted October 7, 2016 at 12:39 AM I had 5 teeth extracted today!! I just love the feeling of gauze packed in my mouth! I had a tonsillectomy last year and this is truly a walk in the park compared to that! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted October 7, 2016 at 01:19 AM Posted October 7, 2016 at 01:19 AM Omg to good! Couldn't help myself. 1 Quote
Bellamy Posted October 7, 2016 at 03:26 PM Posted October 7, 2016 at 03:26 PM Today is my 12 years forum anniversary. I can't believe it. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Del Posted October 10, 2016 at 07:23 PM Posted October 10, 2016 at 07:23 PM I had 5 teeth extracted today!! I just love the feeling of gauze packed in my mouth! I had a tonsillectomy last year and this is truly a walk in the park compared to that! I remember when i had my wisdom teeth out. I wasn't able to eat solid food for a week. It was terrible. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Caledor Posted October 11, 2016 at 10:36 AM Posted October 11, 2016 at 10:36 AM Hi folks ! I am back after a few weeks off ... I just moved from France to Belgium, some 970km away ...And just got internet connexion at home yesterday ! Hope I haven't missed anything important, oh wait, will we got a dvd from this summer tour ????? 1 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Del Posted October 11, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted October 11, 2016 at 11:14 PM Hi folks ! I am back after a few weeks off ... I just moved from France to Belgium, some 970km away ...And just got internet connexion at home yesterday ! Hope I haven't missed anything important, oh wait, will we got a dvd from this summer tour ????? Sadly it looks like no DVD. Unless they are preparing a surprise, which looks unlikely. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
brujocrow Posted October 14, 2016 at 10:28 PM Posted October 14, 2016 at 10:28 PM Great to see you guys again. You pulled me through a rough patch. And now that you fed me once, you're stuck with me. Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
nuts2you Posted October 15, 2016 at 07:52 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 07:52 PM Don't you just hate when people delete you on FB with no explaining of why ? , it must be the younger folks I guess that don't understand us oider folks Quote
nuts2you Posted October 15, 2016 at 07:54 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 07:54 PM Btw this is for the women on here Only ,, Do you think she gets her check-ups done every yr , and flu shots as well, Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 17, 2016 at 07:48 PM Posted October 17, 2016 at 07:48 PM For fans who attended this year's mini tour... Did you get the best tickets from the TC presale, the official ticket release or elsewhere? Quote
browseceline Posted October 17, 2016 at 11:13 PM Posted October 17, 2016 at 11:13 PM For fans who attended this year's mini tour... Did you get the best tickets from the TC presale, the official ticket release or elsewhere?From celinedion informatiepunt who managed to get 2 blocks nearby:) thanks again guys! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 18, 2016 at 06:48 AM Posted October 18, 2016 at 06:48 AM The presale? Quote
Caledor Posted October 21, 2016 at 08:21 PM Posted October 21, 2016 at 08:21 PM Do you remember Flavie Flament, French TV presentator, who made the "1 Fille & 4 types" TV special in Vegas ? Well, she just published a book, where she talks about her rape that happened to her when she was 13. http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/flavie_flament_pourquoi_elle_tait_le_nom_de_celui_qui_l_a_violee_a_13_ans_376210 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
CelineDionFreak Posted October 27, 2016 at 10:30 PM Posted October 27, 2016 at 10:30 PM I remember when i had my wisdom teeth out. I wasn't able to eat solid food for a week. It was terrible.Mine healed up pretty good! the holes are healing up nicely. I had a tonsillectomy last year and was expecting it to be as bad as that one, but thank God it wasn't! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Krys Posted November 11, 2016 at 04:41 PM Posted November 11, 2016 at 04:41 PM I remember when i had my wisdom teeth out. I wasn't able to eat solid food for a week. It was terrible. I had pizza 2 days after surgery Quote
Bell Posted November 20, 2016 at 05:48 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 05:48 PM Hello everybody? How are you? I'm quite busy at work. I didn't think I'd have so much to do. I don't complain, just saying. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Samstertje Posted November 22, 2016 at 10:29 AM Posted November 22, 2016 at 10:29 AM Well hello! ... Bored but still alive Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
celine4evauk Posted November 23, 2016 at 04:29 PM Posted November 23, 2016 at 04:29 PM (edited) RIP Jer Bulsara. Hope you're reunited with Freddie now 😢 For those who may not know, Jer is Freddie Mercury's mum. #TheShowMustGoOn ❤ Edited November 23, 2016 at 04:30 PM by celine4evauk 1 Quote
agentwigs Posted November 28, 2016 at 06:21 PM Posted November 28, 2016 at 06:21 PM When will Faith Hill record an album of new material?? 🤔😴😭 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted November 29, 2016 at 01:04 AM Posted November 29, 2016 at 01:04 AM So much stuff to do before my college semester is done in 2 weeks or so. I'm taking it one day at a time, and hoping for the best!!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted December 1, 2016 at 11:16 PM Posted December 1, 2016 at 11:16 PM RIP Andrew Sachs 😢 1 Quote
Graceland Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:31 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:31 PM http://www.newsmax.com/World/Europe/EU-Finland-School-Massacre-Plot/2016/09/20/id/749174/ Almost another school massacre in Finland again....in 2007/08 they had 2 of them , one each yr. Quote
Graceland Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:35 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:35 PM 45th anniversary Big Boss , the movie was a revolution in Hong Kong back then.....people forget that w/o this movie there might not have been any Enter Dragon later , it really started it all. Check out my collection with such gems as : -1st issue H.K lobby cards-1st issue german ad-indonesian flyer Quote
Bell Posted December 17, 2016 at 07:01 AM Posted December 17, 2016 at 07:01 AM Good morning from Bulgaria! Since Christmas is on its way I'd like to wish everyone a happy and peaceful holiday season! To forum members who don't celebrate Christmas, may you wave goodbye to 2016 and greet 2017 with hearts full of joy! 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Del Posted December 18, 2016 at 02:29 AM Posted December 18, 2016 at 02:29 AM Good morning from Bulgaria! Since Christmas is on its way I'd like to wish everyone a happy and peaceful holiday season! To forum members who don't celebrate Christmas, may you wave goodbye to 2016 and greet 2017 with hearts full of joy! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and may 2017 bring joy and happiness. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
sebulba Posted December 19, 2016 at 11:52 AM Posted December 19, 2016 at 11:52 AM Lunch break over soon. Gotta go back to work in a couple of minutes.Not fun Quote < >
comingback Posted December 19, 2016 at 08:15 PM Posted December 19, 2016 at 08:15 PM (edited) A truck rushed in the Christmas Market in Berlin . Edited December 19, 2016 at 08:23 PM by comingback Quote
celine19 Posted December 20, 2016 at 07:25 AM Posted December 20, 2016 at 07:25 AM A truck rushed in the Christmas Market in Berlin .I hope this nightmare will end someday..... Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
sebulba Posted December 23, 2016 at 02:50 PM Posted December 23, 2016 at 02:50 PM Haven't bought any christmas gifts yet....don't know what to buy to everyone Quote < >
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.