chocolatechip15 Posted August 6, 2015 at 01:39 AM Posted August 6, 2015 at 01:39 AM That gave me chills when they were all singing. What a wonderful feeling for him, I would think. I don't want to turn this around about Celine but I think she would flip if she got that response in Vegas. I know, it's amazing. I wish I'd been there! I know some people who got tix, but, alas, I was not one of the lucky ones. And everything should always be about Celine! It would be so wonderful if she got that kind of response in Vegas. Maybe on opening night she will. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 6, 2015 at 01:57 AM Posted August 6, 2015 at 01:57 AM I know, it's amazing. I wish I'd been there! I know some people who got tix, but, alas, I was not one of the lucky ones. And everything should always be about Celine! It would be so wonderful if she got that kind of response in Vegas. Maybe on opening night she will.I'll make sure she hears me! She may look into the audience and say, "Um, thanks but tone it down a couple thousand notches" 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:06 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:06 PM What did you make?? I made some chocolate chip cookie dough to bake tomorrow for a birthday gift! Baking is therapeutic to me... It's truly my therapy. Lets me unwind, if you know what I mean! That and cooking, in general! Well my baking actually included a beach, the ocean, sunscreen and a beach towel. hahahaha I turned out a bit crispy but overall it was a fantastic day. As for actual baking, I do some every now and then. I do make a fantastic cheesecake and home made peanut butter cups. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:09 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:09 PM Well my baking actually included a beach, the ocean, sunscreen and a beach towel. hahahaha I turned out a bit crispy but overall it was a fantastic day. As for actual baking, I do some every now and then. I do make a fantastic cheesecake and home made peanut butter cups.Oh I see.... Sun baking LOL I don't do sun bathing much cause I burn quite easily Ooh homemade peanut butter cups!? Count me in!!! Lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Bell Posted August 10, 2015 at 11:23 AM Posted August 10, 2015 at 11:23 AM (edited) Still so hard to believe... Bulgarian president's eldest son died on Saturday. He was only 14. Poor boy was rushed to hospital on Friday evening. The next day his heart stopped beating. The reason is still unknown. Edited August 10, 2015 at 11:23 AM by Bell Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Koolan Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:20 AM Author Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:20 AM Oh yeah...I still have to use my groupon for Eileen's Cheesecake. Thinking about a new banner for the skin for Celine's return. Any talented designers out there? 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DionFanAlways Posted August 11, 2015 at 09:52 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 09:52 AM Oh yeah...I still have to use my groupon for Eileen's Cheesecake. Thinking about a new banner for the skin for Celine's return. Any talented designers out there?Groupon is fantastic!I would love a new skin design for her return, can't help you with the design though.... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted August 11, 2015 at 03:06 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 03:06 PM Groupon is fantastic!I would love a new skin design for her return, can't help you with the design though.... Oh Sherri please. We'll team up and create a lovely stick figure design! It'll be lovely. haha 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted August 11, 2015 at 06:20 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 06:20 PM Oh Sherri please. We'll team up and create a lovely stick figure design! It'll be lovely. hahaoh you know the the level of my artistic side!? ( - \ - ) l l /\ / \ _ _ 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jeff Abbott Posted August 11, 2015 at 11:34 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 11:34 PM (edited) oh you know the the level of my artistic side!?( - \ - ) l l /\ / \_ _ Sherri, I never knew you're so avant-garde. love the concept you've come up with, it's so sublime Edited August 11, 2015 at 11:45 PM by Jeff Abbott 2 Quote
Koolan Posted August 12, 2015 at 02:08 AM Author Posted August 12, 2015 at 02:08 AM oh you know the the level of my artistic side!?( - \ - ) l l /\ / \_ _ 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DionFanAlways Posted August 12, 2015 at 02:08 AM Posted August 12, 2015 at 02:08 AM Sherri, I never knew you're so avant-garde. love the concept you've come up with, it's so sublimeLol, the more I looked at that stick figure the more it looked like a headless, well endowed woman.... Yes many talents I have left to be explored! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted August 12, 2015 at 12:59 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 12:59 PM Lol, the more I looked at that stick figure the more it looked like a headless, well endowed woman.... Yes many talents I have left to be explored! I was wondering where you were going with that drawing, but I figured I am not asking. oh Sherri. LMAO 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted August 12, 2015 at 01:12 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 01:12 PM (edited) I was wondering where you were going with that drawing, but I figured I am not asking. oh Sherri. LMAOThat was supposed to be a face with the body............ Edited August 12, 2015 at 01:13 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jeff Abbott Posted August 12, 2015 at 01:39 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 01:39 PM Lol, the more I looked at that stick figure the more it looked like a headless, well endowed woman.... Yes many talents I have left to be explored! I know what you mean, I was like are 'are these eyes or breasts?' hahaha 1 Quote
Del Posted August 12, 2015 at 03:10 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 03:10 PM I know what you mean, I was like are 'are these eyes or breasts?' hahaha and your final conclusion? 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted August 12, 2015 at 03:55 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 03:55 PM I know what you mean, I was like are 'are these eyes or breasts?' hahahaand your final conclusion?I'm sure Picasso started off this way! Yep a couple more drawings and they'll be singing my praises! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted August 12, 2015 at 05:22 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 05:22 PM I'm sure Picasso started off this way! Yep a couple more drawings and they'll be singing my praises! you mean you'll be rolling in the money from all the sales you'll get 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Jeff Abbott Posted August 12, 2015 at 05:59 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 05:59 PM and your final conclusion?still not sure though I'm going with headless but busty woman I'm sure Picasso started off this way! Yep a couple more drawings and they'll be singing my praises! you go girl, that's the right attitude you mean you'll be rolling in the money from all the sales you'll get we need to make sure Sherri takes us on as her agents hahaha 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 12, 2015 at 07:58 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 07:58 PM still not sure though I'm going with headless but busty woman you go girl, that's the right attitude we need to make sure Sherri takes us on as her agents hahaha but of course, I wouldn't want anyone else but you two! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted August 17, 2015 at 03:43 PM Posted August 17, 2015 at 03:43 PM Great. There goes my Key West trip. Should have gone to Vegas. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM Posted August 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM Great. There goes my Key West trip. Should have gone to Vegas.It's not to late, c'mon! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
brujocrow Posted August 17, 2015 at 11:06 PM Posted August 17, 2015 at 11:06 PM That was supposed to be a face with the body............ 1 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
brujocrow Posted August 17, 2015 at 11:10 PM Posted August 17, 2015 at 11:10 PM Oh yeah...I still have to use my groupon for Eileen's Cheesecake. Thinking about a new banner for the skin for Celine's return. Any talented designers out there? Bare skin out of the question? Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Koolan Posted August 20, 2015 at 01:08 AM Author Posted August 20, 2015 at 01:08 AM So adorable! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bk4zr9_pbw Bare skin out of the question? it's not depending how suitable it is. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Graceland Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:27 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:27 AM (edited) Yvonne "Batgirl" Craig RIP Honor "Pussy Galore" Blackman 90 Forget Spice Girls , Honor had girl power before the word even exsisted & her character Cathy Gale on Avengers not only pre-dated but also laid the foundation for Emma Peel. Edited August 23, 2015 at 08:28 AM by Graceland Quote
contre5nature Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:38 PM Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:38 PM Oh yeah...I still have to use my groupon for Eileen's Cheesecake. Thinking about a new banner for the skin for Celine's return. Any talented designers out there? Yeesss!!! New banner!!! I like change my signature very often!!!! Here is my propose!! But when we have new photos of the new show... I propose to do one more updated!! Hope you like it!!! Or what do you suggest to change in it??? I'm open to your suggestions!!! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:20 PM Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:20 PM (edited) I started my second week of senior year today. Holy moly. I can't believe I'm a senior this year. I have college next year. Got to get the applications! But OMG it's just a shock! The trade off is I have 4 classes M-T and 2 on Friday. Edited August 24, 2015 at 09:21 PM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Edwin Posted August 24, 2015 at 11:55 PM Posted August 24, 2015 at 11:55 PM I'm a little hypo to be returning to Vegas and to seeing Celine after such a long hiatus from CDF! 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 25, 2015 at 01:15 AM Posted August 25, 2015 at 01:15 AM I started my second week of senior year today. Holy moly. I can't believe I'm a senior this year. I have college next year. Got to get the applications! But OMG it's just a shock! The trade off is I have 4 classes M-T and 2 on Friday. Wow -- you start early! We never used to start school before Labor Day! Though this year all the kids are going back 9.1 or 9.2 around here. Enjoy senior year! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.