Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:39 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:39 PM After reading everybody post , YOU do have to wonder if RC has seen this from last night or what he must think of his mom now. after that performace with NE-YOI know right. ! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:42 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:42 PM thank god he not in school now, cause I can imagine what they had to say about his mom,,,and I bet its not pretty 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:43 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:43 PM RC thinks his mom should wear a top! All the kids are teasing him in school that they saw his mama's boobs! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:45 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:45 PM thank god he not in school now, cause I can imagine what they had to say about his mom,,,and I bet its not prettyWell I know they would like ...hey RC I saw your mom on tv and she looked.....or something like that. Something cruel. Then again his peers could have surprised him. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:47 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:47 PM RC thinks his mom should wear a top! All the kids are teasing him in school that they saw his mama's boobs! I wanna like this soo bad but I can't. Still it's 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:50 PM me to, I just about fell outa my chair when I saw that ,, Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:52 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:52 PM (edited) If that is the case with RC now then I feel sorry for Mariah's kids in the future. (no insults intended). Edited December 18, 2013 at 09:52 PM by Prima_Donna1 4 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
nature boy Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:55 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:55 PM Compared to Madonnas children, RC has nothing to worry about. Good performance, not actually keen on the dress. 1 Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:58 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:58 PM Compared to Madonnas children, RC has nothing to worry about. Good performance, not actually keen on the dress.Forgot about that.....she tops Mariah's cleavage any day. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
nature boy Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM Forgot about that.....she tops Mariah's cleavage any day. Totally, let's be honest, on those counts this dress is pretty tame. I'm glad there wasn't a "wardrobe malfunction" like Ms Jackson lol. Not really my taste, but I've seen worse. I just kept thinking...." I wonder if Celine knows her boobs are showing??" The white dress was better, a younger look I think. LCMM though???? Arrrgggghhhh, although Celine was VERY good with the duet and sharing the big notes and stage etc. Something Nicole scherzinger should have done on our X Factor final in her duet. 1 Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
québecflower Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM Why are some of you so extreme with your assessments? It's like, if she has 1 or 2 bad vocal performances, suddenly people are freaking out saying that she's finally lost her voice for good (..and then she blows us away with clips of her singing the song in the bathroom several keys above the original). And then here with the claim that she's "lost her stage mojo" based on a few performances... People's voices and performances in general can vary dramatically day to day. They're not robots. We can find dozens of awkward/embarrassing performances (stage-presence wise) from her prime.. This is one of her best performances in years and it just happened a few weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuKWWf68pNwwe have been spoiled lately 7 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM we have been spoiled lately Very so we should be grateful. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:29 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:29 PM If that is the case with RC now then I feel sorry for Mariah's kids in the future. (no insults intended). poor dem babies, they´ll never get into school Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM (edited) poor dem babies, they´ll never get into schoolYea Roc and Roe will be like "Mommy can you put your boobies away, our friends are watching".Mariah: Dahhhlings ill try! Edited December 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM Yea Roc and Roe will be like "Mommy can you put your boobies away, our friends are watching".Mariah: Dahhhlings ill try! Yes, I really get so upset of what her figure has become, cause I love her so much Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM (edited) Yes, I really get so upset of what her figure has become, cause I love her so muchYea honestly, I don't like when Mariah dresses with a lot of cleavage, but think she shouldn't be super conservative either. If that's the way she wants to dress than ok but sometimes with her too much boobies are just too much. That's just my opinion. Edited December 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Javito Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM Yea honestly, I don't like when Mariah dresses with a lot of cleavage, but think she shouldn't be super conservative either. If that's the way she wants to dress than ok but sometimes with her too much boobies are just too much. That's just my opinion. Yeah. I think they have a voice of their own, when she appers showing them off that much.. wow, they only need to talk 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Popular Post CELINE MARIE Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM Popular Post Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM 9 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM I know I should move past LCMM but I can't stop watching it........ I agree with Xpresso about her heels! I've said it a couple of times, if she would just knock off a couple of inches on those heels she could move! But her legs wouldn't look as good! 1 Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM A really great solid performance. She did seem kind of nervous but not too much! Celine definitely looked really happy and, well, the Couture Versace dress!!!! I could barely believe what I was seeing - quite risque for Celine, as lately she usually does boobs or legs not BOTH in one outfit. It was so sexy and she looked just....incredible! 4 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Jessyka Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM She looked absolutely perfect! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Bruno Portugal Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM Loved Celine's performances. Now I just hope her album will rise the charts. Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Xpresso Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:35 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:35 AM (edited) Interesting write-up about Tessanne and Céline's duet (from Hits Daily Double): A MULTICULTI MOMENT: It’s a beautiful day for Tessanne Chin, the 28-year-old Afro-Asian Jamaica native who emerged victorious last night on the season finale of The Voice. Not only does Chin now have a record deal with Republic and a song penned by Ryan Tedder for the winning contestant, she also has two tracks in the iTunes Top 10, including a not exactly understated performance of “Let It Be” with coach Adam Levine. If her duet with Celine Dion from last night had been made available, we strongly suspect that one would’ve made the leaderboard as well. Will she be the first Voice winner to score a commercial breakthrough? That remains to be seen. But this season already has a big winner in guest performers A Great Big World, whose “Say Something” is the week’s top seller and is presently perched atop that same iTunes chart. I wonder why their duet isn't available on iTunes?? They could have added it as a bonus to Céline's album!! Edited December 19, 2013 at 04:40 AM by Xpresso 4 Quote
J081113 Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:36 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:36 AM Lets change this topic to Celine's boobs lol! Quote
littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:39 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:39 AM Lets change this topic to Celine's boobs lol!The right one was pissed at the left one! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted December 19, 2013 at 05:12 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 05:12 AM they're actually still talking about the dress on twitter. Good choice Annie! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted December 19, 2013 at 05:16 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 05:16 AM 'Love Can Move Mountains' could have probably reached a new peak position had it been properly released. 3 Quote
mike_z Posted December 19, 2013 at 05:20 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 05:20 AM 'Love Can Move Mountains' could have probably reached a new peak position had it been properly released. INDEED Quote
LukeD Posted December 19, 2013 at 06:40 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 06:40 AM (edited) This hand gesture is so 90s! She looks so cute though! Edited December 19, 2013 at 06:41 AM by LukeD Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 19, 2013 at 08:48 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 08:48 AM This hand gesture is so 90s! She looks so cute though! it is the symbol for "The Voice" though lol 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.