DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM what is everyone getting uptight about with the dress. Victoria secret shows more booby and legs.Yeah but it's Celine....she doesn't usually show that much these days. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinefan1985 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM Nobody's going to remember Incredible after Gaga's performance. At least her legs got noticed! So sad that US never got to know LMBTL 1 Quote
LukeD Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM I'm hitting the sack now. I'll probably miss my classes today HEY!No, I'm NOT deaf but I did hear a few flat notes. There is no need to be condescending I could hear a couple of flat notes and then a few sharp ones in the big notes. I'll have to watch the HD quality as the streaming quality was pretty crappyI heard a few sharp ones and her 'ohs' after her lines were a bit out of place. She is not used to sing the song. Overall, the performance was really great for me, her voice sounded so full the first time she said 'Incredible' and towards the end after she got a bit awkward she saved the whole thing by adding some head voice notes that worked fine for the song. The CBS TV Special performance tomorrow will be even better! Celine put herself on the map again tonight! 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:52 AM I see she stole the shoulder pads from Celine's blazer! LOL :sofunny: Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
celinelover50 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:53 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:53 AM (edited) HEY!I wasn't being condescending - I'm sorry if you took it that way - it was meant in a jokey banter way! I probably ignored all the flat notes cause my eyes were on her boobs I'm hitting the sack now. I'll probably miss my classes today HEY!No, I'm NOT deaf but I did hear a few flat notes. There is no need to be condescending I could hear a couple of flat notes and then a few sharp ones in the big notes. I'll have to watch the HD quality as the streaming quality was pretty crappy Edited December 18, 2013 at 03:55 AM by celinelover50 Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:53 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:53 AM I'm not normally a fan...I think as of late, her voice had lost a lot of it's color. But this performance was great. This is one I'll let slide ;-) The Power Of Love But yes, I was happy to see them together and put away any controversy or misconception that might have arisen in the past. 1 Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:54 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:54 AM Nobody's going to remember Incredible after Gaga's performance. At least her legs got noticed! So sad that US never got to know LMBTL Not True. Gaga is not near as popular this go around after Born this Way. Celine and Ne-Yo were great 3 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:55 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:55 AM All my nails are going to be gone..geeze 3 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Quote
MrTim212 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM TESSANNE WINS! 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM (edited) Oh one last thing about "the dress", isn't today their anniversary? She's just warming up Rene! Or trying to get his motor started...... Edited December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM by DionFanAlways 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM OMG OMG the nervessss! 1 Quote
celinelover50 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:56 AM is it only me - but for them being on the same show - i really am craving a celine and gaga duet soooooo bad Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM (edited) Think about how happy Jamaica is right now....can you imagine? Celine singing with Tessanne and then she wins holy crap lol! Edited December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM by littleames 5 Quote
mike_z Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM TESSANNE won!!! an extra toll on Céline! She'll be the Queen of the night!!!! 4 Quote
Koolan Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM Incredible in HD 1080p. http://youtu.be/08kKPQiHS5Q So glad Tessanne won. 5 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Chin Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM Just notice that the girl who sang LCMM with Celine has the same surname as mine Which country does she from? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:57 AM is it only me - Yes. 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM The Power Of Love But yes, I was happy to see them together and put away any controversy or misconception that might have arisen in the past. It's funny that they've never even met before and people just stir the pot lol Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LukeD Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM (edited) Nobody's going to remember Incredible after Gaga's performance. At least her legs got noticed! So sad that US never got to know LMBTLI was thinking the same thing before but now that I gave this another thought I have to say that Celine is not competing with Gaga. The point of this appearance is to boost the sales of 'Loved Me Back To Life' and I'm sure we'll see the impact soon. Gaga can overshadow Celine and sell more than her all she wants, as long as Celine gets a certification for her album sales in US. I'm really hoping she'll reach Gold, at least by the end of its run. Edited December 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM by LukeD Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM I haven't seen gaga trending Only Celine :giggle: :giggle: 4 Quote
MrTim212 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:58 AM TESSANNE won!!! an extra toll on Céline! She'll be the Queen of the night!!!! She'll be with Tessanne on all of the news reels tonight and tomorrow! I bet she'll get mentions and sound bytes on major radio shows tomorrow as well! 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM Oh one last thing about "the dress", isn't today their anniversary? She's just warming up Rene! Or trying to get his motor started...... He needs a little blue pill for that... 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
dj4celine Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM The better vocalist won! I'm happy! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM All my nails are going to be gone..geeze I would have said that's two of us, but mine ARE already gone. Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM He needs a little blue pill for that...That dress was the pill! 3 Quote
mike_z Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM They need to release LCMM (duet) to iTunes right NOW! 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM That's exciting for Tessanne! Happy for her! OMG Celine will get some attention tho. I agree Gaga sort of stole the show but so what? Let that woman have her period, tho Celine will some attention with #incredible! 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM I would have said that's two of us, but mine ARE already gone. I only lost one, thank god! They are long and healthy lol! Quote
Popular Post LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM Popular Post Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 AM Tomorrow will be another exciting day! And I'm moving to bed immediately! It was a fun night!!! G'nite and love y'all!!!!! 10 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.